My Speeds are >100mbps... I pay for 1000+mbps ! ARE you FUASDKLFAJSDLKJFA kidding me?! HELP!

Posted (edited)

Router - XR500
Firmware - V.2.3.2.134.dumaos33-RC14 

Reasoning Im Pissed (Short Version) - I have 1000mbps from ISP that i pay for , I now have 90mpbs MAX when testing my speeds on console with the xr500!
What ive tried and i know im not a wizard by any means, but i believe in magic so DumaOS either pull a rabbit out of your hat, or im going somewhere else, id rather throw my money away supporting single moms where at least ill get something out of it.. Church , yepp... and therapy (i hope you laughed, good, now lets continue)

- Qos and Settings
 - Always, 70 , 70 , default, default, dumaos classified games on 
Repeated process , adjusted by increments of 10 +,-  , rest of settings the same
Repeated process, adjusted qos flower aka (default default) by heavily favoring my xbox seris x (i tried only adjusting upload, and the download, then tried adjusting both at once) - [also shared access on/off - separately and repeated each time when i was adjusting the "upload, download attempts" , and also tried shared access on both settings (devices as well as applicaitons) and yes i really verified and tried all combinations and applied each configuration to (Always, Auto, Never) 
- I even tried so many more "theories" which i feel are endless especially given if i list every single attempt that i gave a shot at , to only list for example - Everything above then upnp-off , port forwarded all ports for my game, made sure to make a rule "allowing all traffic" for my console , turned ipv6 on , used different dns servers , went from dynamic to static, did the whole add ip to address reservation, i put my console out of the "range" from my ip range list and made sure that was correct, i can go on and on and get so damn specific and untick a box repeat process with the rest of the endless attempts. All for someone from NetDuma to say, did you try turning it off and back on again and this time untick the box where it says "Welp at least you tried"( i hope my humor doesnt piss everyone off, wait its 2024 , id expect nothing less than someone to not like my rant here) Anyways back to why im overly delighted to share my happiness with the XR500 which is completely false unless that RABBIT shows up soon or this ship has sailed. 

- Nighthawk RAX80 , Archer AX600, ASUS RT-55 
Those are my ROUTERS i currently have used , tested, and have REACHED SPEEDS of 1000+mbps on my CONSOLE (xbox one series x) interface.
yes, each one which i have plenty of screenshots from each router that can back it up , just ask and you shall receive . Now let me ask you something whomever will respond to this rant of mine , How come my speeds and yes i understand i am testing this on my console, IDC, i only play one game and only the xbox one series x. Im old school and like to see the speeds from the device im using as im pretty sure someone will make the award winning comment and say "But testing speeds are not the same when you test from console and they cannot be accurately compared" Ok then know it all, why can ANY of the routers i listed can? Maybe that's not accurate either,  and you go back to believing everything you read on the internet , and ill go back to my rant, oh yes, how come my speeds DROP sooooooooooooooo LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW , im talking i run a test on my xbox right now, upload never changes much (fluctuates between 39-43mbps) , now download (fluctuates from 50-90mbps) is just downright pitiful. I about fell out of my chair yesterday when i noticed this kaaathhhhundrumm first hand. (I've basically tested every damn way and tried every possibility i know , like what's going on in your head right now about all the nice suggestions you are about to share with me) I spend all day and finally i just gave up and here i am , still trying and ultimately FAILING!

- Special Consideration
- i would like to add one very ODD/SUSPICIOUS thing that i noticed is happening and I do not know how to fix this issue
When i reset or (ipconfig /release and ipconfig /renew , even do /flushnds ) when i click dumaos-settings-setup-internetsetup-routermacaddress-(use computer mac address is selected and i never implemented that change nor have i ever messed with that option while my ways of testing all day) On ALL my other routers i looked and every single one were set on (USE DEFAULT ADDRESS) not the "use computer mac address" , also when i click setup wizard and select get automatically from ISP (thats the only way i can get internet back if my router gets unplugged or off/on or accidently unplugged and chance my XR500 turns off or power cycles , I will have 0 internet until i completely RESET/FACTORYRESET , you know the "go grab one of your wife's earrings lying on the dresser and stab the little ittie bittie hole on the back of the XR500 by the words RESET! . So i think ive gone on long enough. Just want the speeds i pay for and want them from the ROUTER from NETGEAR with NETDUMAS software TO FUC**** WORK! , i specifically bought the 500 and didn't go with the 1000 because i play strictly through WIRED everything connections. Dont care about the pros and cons or for anyone's opinion on that matter , for that i bring my rant to a close, So am i going duck hunting or you gonna show me this rabbit that doesnt wanna come out of this made-up hat? 

Lastly but not least
-ps- Thank you for reading this, I gave you about 10% of my frustration and kept it as internet friendly as possible, but no ones perfect, i understand theirs an answer and reasons why this is happening to me. So ill accept and try all answers given. Don't let my unique sense of humor scare you off. I hope to continue using the XR500 , but ive had nothing but endless problems with the dam thing. And the speeds test on my console was the last straw. But i rooting for you duma, but im a bettin man. i don't like my odds at the moment. Let's make a deal or else I'll gladly spend my money elsewhere.

I hope someone enjoyed this read

Thanks, 
L2W

XR500
V.2.3.2.134.dumaos33-RC14 

Edited by L2W
Forgot i spelled "Im not so bright" accidently put a "IM an Idiot where the t was supposed to go"

You do use a router that's EOL and is based on a chipset from 2015 (R7800 chipset) with reworked antennae which didn't give such good wireless. As above you wont ever get the full 1000Mbps as the router always has overheads as in it has to pass though the router, and never use QoS on anything above 200-300 Mbps, its not needed as you will never saturate your line apart from a speed test. Also don't use a router that sacrifices download and upload throughput to make buffer bloat better, you are loosing out on what you are paying for if you do, and apart from downloading which will be at the speeds Microsoft servers dictate by throttling  your connection on downloading games so people cant overload their servers otherwise their over heads would be huge, a Gaming Console needs very little throughput in actual use. 

4 minutes ago, Killhippie said:

You do use a router that's EOL and is based on a chipset from 2015 (R7800 chipset) with reworked antennae which didn't give such good wireless. As above you wont ever get the full 1000Mbps as the router always has overheads as in it has to pass though the router, and never use QoS on anything above 200-300 Mbps, its not needed as you will never saturate your line apart from a speed test. Also don't use a router that sacrifices download and upload throughput to make buffer bloat better, you are loosing out on what you are paying for if you do, and apart from downloading which will be at the speeds Microsoft servers dictate by throttling  your connection on downloading games so people cant overload their servers otherwise their over heads would be huge, a Gaming Console needs very little throughput in actual use. 

16 minutes ago, Newfie said:

Turn off QoS, it’s not needed!! Retest

try testing on anything else but console. 

don’t expect a gig though, it’s old.

Ill just leave this here. And ive already tried both of your guy's suggestions - QOS OFF

and dont believe everything you read on the internet. As i assure you 1000+ on console speed test is real. (before and after for you to look at )

436276634_313005031850802_4812244637576965229_n.jpg

436014875_902144978351289_792334965401243338_n.jpg

Hi !

The speed test on Xbox series is totally flawed, it is absolutely impossible to have a speed higher than 950 Mbps on a gigabit ethernet rj45 port!

The Xbox series is powerful enough (M.2 SSD-CPU) to carry out speed tests with its integrated "edge" browser.

As you can see in this video, Edge will be more precise...

PS “The double NAT is just because I hid my IP behind a VPN for the test”

1 hour ago, Fuzy said:

Hi !

The speed test on Xbox series is totally flawed, it is absolutely impossible to have a speed higher than 950 Mbps on a gigabit ethernet rj45 port!

The Xbox series is powerful enough (M.2 SSD-CPU) to carry out speed tests with its integrated "edge" browser.

As you can see in this video, Edge will be more precise...

PS “The double NAT is just because I hid my IP behind a VPN for the test”

Hi ! @Fuzy Thanks for sharing!

now... since you were kind enough to share your thoughts, how about some advice? Or are you here to drive another nail in the coffin too?
If so , i dont have time to play keyboard warrior 3.0 simulator (its in beta of course) . 

If you would like to share something actually worth trying , i would be more than happy to give it a try .
Please feel free to take a seat with the others if not. I want advice and suggestions, i didnt post this to read some fact that's... well in my case ... are pointless, regardless if i cannot reach over 1000mbps on my console, "all systems are a go" so to speak and had no issues with any of my previous routers (all 3 which i still have) and i dont think it your "fact" even plays a role here. I mean so what it doesnt reach over 950, should at least see idk somewhere in the 800s with a speed test , and thats being generous of course. but im getting less than 100 on console and give or take >belowaverage speeds on pc? so this is where you insert your advice and suggestions and ill be happy to explore and dive deeper into this bs.

@L2W

If it was me I would factory reset your router and do not touch the Distribution Flower..  I think you may have set something up wrong along with your fiddling that you have now limited your bandwidth to your Xbox.. The Distribution Flower should be set evenly for both Upload and Download.. Do not give anything more or less..

If you want to take a screenshot of your QoS page that would help as well.. Somewhere along the way something is now throttling your bandwidth to your Xbox.. And I think it has to do with what you did on your Flower.. A full screenshot will help.. That way I can look and give you better advice..

If you are trying to get your Max speeds/bandwidth the XR500 may not be for you..

Theres really no bs about this.. You do have to understand how this type of QoS works..

I can totally understand you are frustrated but please try to be polite to others even if they are not answering your question completely..

Thanks!

Zippy.

1 hour ago, Zippy said:

@L2W

If it was me I would factory reset your router and do not touch the Distribution Flower..  I think you may have set something up wrong along with your fiddling that you have now limited your bandwidth to your Xbox.. The Distribution Flower should be set evenly for both Upload and Download.. Do not give anything more or less..

If you want to take a screenshot of your QoS page that would help as well.. Somewhere along the way something is now throttling your bandwidth to your Xbox.. And I think it has to do with what you did on your Flower.. A full screenshot will help.. That way I can look and give you better advice..

If you are trying to get your Max speeds/bandwidth the XR500 may not be for you..

Theres really no bs about this.. You do have to understand how this type of QoS works..

I can totally understand you are frustrated but please try to be polite to others even if they are not answering your question completely..

Thanks!

Zippy.

I understand i let the internet get the best of me as im sure im not alone. Therefore if i show'd my ass so to speak then for that i do apologize.
But i stand behind my comments given the fact my "choice of words" were minimal compared to the karens next door. I may think one would have a difficult time being able to take a little heat if a topic becomes too much for one to bare. I would say more "sensitive to the sun" , might wanna suggest the 100SPF if it gets too hot. But again, no matter the person , if ANYONE has taken offense to anything i've said, or simply thinks im being mean to others.?? or you. Then know that i offer my deepest apologies and i hope you could understand, as my dark sense of humor tends to shine in the spotlight. 

Now ... @Zippy How about i do one better, would you like a screenshot + video? Sure coming right up. Now that i believe you are coming in at more my speed. I too believe the QOS settings are definitely playing a major role here. I am willing to try any suggestions. Just shoot and ill try and implement as best as i can. I have messed with every setting before hand as well, anywhere from the upload and download +,- as well as turning DumaOS QOS OFF! , as well as "factory reset" and left alone.  But like i said i believe you are in the right area, i just cant understand what i've done wrong when "tweaking .... how about "fine tuning" what i believe should be done by anyone who wants to "fine tune" their settings to make gameplay a better experience., If not the best possible experience. Who knows i may have been doing everything ass backwards and just need help or more like guidance in the right direction. Seems more like i may not be doing any of this correct. Who knows ya know.  

Please suggest another alternative router in your opinion of course if the XR500 is not for me , which router would you suggest then that can be the best for my needs, didn't say best to ever reach any of my expectations, just best for LAN/WIRED gaming on console , specifically (xbox one series x), just wanna have the best possible gameplay experience and lowest PING! that i could have..

Thanks
As always,
L2W

qos ssettings1.png

Thanks @L2W for those screenshots! I can take the heat btw.. Its just everyone here wants you to have a good experience and not a bad one so try to understand that everyone is only trying to help you..

Sometimes when one changes alot of settings the XR500 seems to get in a strange state.. That is from experience as well.. I do recall that when I played with the Distribution Flower my Xbox bandwidth disappeared.. Very similar to what you are experiencing.. Even if I reset everything on the flower it didnt come back.. My only course was to factory reset..

Now with the bandwidth you have I would leave your CC sliders set more to 100% because you have alot of Bandwidth.. I would try that and see how your gaming feels.. Again though if your XR500 is in an odd state I would recommend a factory reset and leave CC alone and the Distribution Flower alone as well..  This is more of a test to see if we can get your bandwidth back and see what may have caused this..  

I understand one wants to be able to tweak ones settings to get the best gaming experience because that only makes sense right.. If you use Traffic Prioritization I think that should be good enough for you and tbh the only thing you need to do.. Again because you have such good bandwidth.. I wouldnt do the 70% 70% thing.. 

On another note I did have a strange thing happen where the XR500 MAC changed by one digit and that also caused an odd bandwidth loss as well.. Im not sure if this has happened to you or not but that is something to consider.. Usually though when this took place Device Manager would kick an Unknown Device in the Device Manager and when I checked I noticed this new MAC address.. This would also give the same effect with a loss of bandwidth..

When I mention a strange state above I think what happens is the XR500 quits responding to ones command when making setting changes.. Even though you are clicking this or clicking that the XR500 isnt responding to your changes once its in this said state.. Even though visually it says it is its not..  So thats why I mention a factory reset so much.. I know its a pain to do and it gets old but this may help to understand of whats going on in your case.. Is it a QoS issue or possibly a MAC change issue.. 

Im sure Fraser will have you try a few things as well..

Sorry I cant give you more insight.. But thats been my experience with the XR500 along with a few other strange things with DHCP..

My course of action still would be to try another factory reset or see what Fraser thinks..

Thanks!

Zippy.

34 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Thanks @L2W for those screenshots! I can take the heat btw.. Its just everyone here wants you to have a good experience and not a bad one so try to understand that everyone is only trying to help you..

Sometimes when one changes alot of settings the XR500 seems to get in a strange state.. That is from experience as well.. I do recall that when I played with the Distribution Flower my Xbox bandwidth disappeared.. Very similar to what you are experiencing.. Even if I reset everything on the flower it didnt come back.. My only course was to factory reset..

Now with the bandwidth you have I would leave your CC sliders set more to 100% because you have alot of Bandwidth.. I would try that and see how your gaming feels.. Again though if your XR500 is in an odd state I would recommend a factory reset and leave CC alone and the Distribution Flower alone as well..  This is more of a test to see if we can get your bandwidth back and see what may have caused this..  

I understand one wants to be able to tweak ones settings to get the best gaming experience because that only makes sense right.. If you use Traffic Prioritization I think that should be good enough for you and tbh the only thing you need to do.. Again because you have such good bandwidth.. I wouldnt do the 70% 70% thing.. 

On another note I did have a strange thing happen where the XR500 MAC changed by one digit and that also caused an odd bandwidth loss as well.. Im not sure if this has happened to you or not but that is something to consider.. Usually though when this took place Device Manager would kick an Unknown Device in the Device Manager and when I checked I noticed this new MAC address.. This would also give the same effect with a loss of bandwidth..

When I mention a strange state above I think what happens is the XR500 quits responding to ones command when making setting changes.. Even though you are clicking this or clicking that the XR500 isnt responding to your changes once its in this said state.. Even though visually it says it is its not..  So thats why I mention a factory reset so much.. I know its a pain to do and it gets old but this may help to understand of whats going on in your case.. Is it a QoS issue or possibly a MAC change issue.. 

Im sure Fraser will have you try a few things as well..

Sorry I cant give you more insight.. But thats been my experience with the XR500 along with a few other strange things with DHCP..

My course of action still would be to try another factory reset or see what Fraser thinks..

Thanks!

Zippy.

Wow, Its liike you can read my mind. 
So far @Zippy that was the best response i could have ever have received.
I honetly am still in disbelief due to how many points you just blew out of the water in reference to the similar issues i am having.

Ok let dive in 
- CC idea = implemented and currently active
- TP - implemented and has been left alone

Now the weird part
- you mentioned your MAC address changing by 1 digit, mine will switch from use default mac address to use computer mac address.? Now this is the part where i think the culprit lies. Somewhere or somehow this is where the real problem is or at least something that has to do with my issues has set up camp as the main contributing factor as my opinion this issue is playing a major role to my overall issue. Also i want to mention that when i try and choose the option and switch it back to use default mac address, i of course left everything else default, the dns and dynamic have not been altered. When i click apply, then this is the weird part, i have to RESET and hold the button on the back for 30 seconds (i usually give an extra 10 secs just for good measure) because i will have 0 internet when after i click apply. Ive tried for the past 2 hours on a work around, and everything from ipconfig /release to completely resetting/disabling/switching drivers for ethernet and Wi-Fi , also configuring the advanced settings (im sure you know what im talking about) as well as tried 3 different browsers with each one individually resseted the cache (edge, chrome, Firefox) and still no access to duma os and no internet. Ive also tried restarting. Another weird thing, even after all those failed attempts, ive even tried http://routerlogin.net/BRS_index.htm and it just loads. (displaying a loading screen) and never loads. The only options i have found to be successful are these 2 options. 
Option 1 - Factorty Reset , then connect to wifi with credentials on back (on my pc of course) then once connected , netgear initial setup comes us followed by dumaos initial setup then im back in and when go back to settings and check wouldn't you just love to know that its set back on use computer mac address.... how?
Option 2 - Once i have clicked apply and i noticed i have lost internet but... i still have access to DumaOS as long as i do not do either ipconfig /release, /renew, /flushdns or reboot/reset/turnoff the xr500, and have full access to dumaos and can change or navigate freely as usual. So how do i get internet back without restarting the xr500? I navigate back to settings/setup/setupwizard , for some reason once i initiate the setup wizard and do not select configure manually, it starts with the checking for internet connection, and the light by the way on the xr500 when i initially click apply in the beginning will be orange through the remainder of Option 1 and until i click setup wizard then once i initiate the process , only after it runs the "checking for internet connection" will the light on the xr500 change back to white and if i exit the "setup wizard" and just like leave it be as if i never touched it in the first place, everything's back to normal except the positive part is i didn't have to wait 15-30 mins waiting on the reset process and have internet now, buut negative part is the mac address is back to using my computers mac address.. so weird. i know it wasnt like this before , ive seen it and never had to screenshot this page, frankly because i knew it was normal the way it was. 

Oh and i know you can take the heat, as its all friendly and even at the most heated parts, still never meant in any disrespectful way towards you or anyone. But i know your a tough egg, most are easy cracks , whhich never entended to be projected as such, but no matter what i say, the ending will always lead back to me in someway or form about something i said to another member . aka karens report me because they got a little hurt, like i ask for their address so i can send more toilet paper if you now understand what kind of hurt they are eexperiencing lol. ok im done here check this out.

Oh and my logs are insane...

I have lots more to share ... i mean a truck ton more if need be.

hers a sample

[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:50:03
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:50:03
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.7] to MAC address ac:89:95:2d:18:33, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:50:03
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:50:00
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:50:00
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.6] to MAC address 00:e9:3a:0c:e1:7f, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:50:00
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:49:02
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:48:51
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 212.20.147.40, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:37:10
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 89.213.144.209, port 30101, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:36:55
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 89.213.144.209, port 30101, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:36:55
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 212.20.147.74, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:36:04
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 212.20.147.77, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:35:36
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 212.20.147.90, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:34:23
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 212.20.147.39, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:34:05
[DoS Attack: WinNuke Attack] from source: 159.192.106.207, port 17047, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:33:24
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 212.20.147.144, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:32:22
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 138.201.252.35, port 3247, Sunday, May 19, 2024 15:07:47
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Ping Heatmap result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:57:00
[DumaOS] Downloading files at mirror: http://api.netduma.com/file/cloud_updates/ping_heatmap/0000000134/NETDUMA_V1/gpg/cloud-00,
[DumaOS] Ping Heatmap looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:57:00
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Geofilter result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:56:55
[DumaOS] Downloading files at mirror: http://api.netduma.com/file/cloud_updates/geofilter/0000000129/NETDUMA_V1/gpg/cloud-00000,
[DumaOS] Geofilter looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:56:54
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 109.232.216.98, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:55:19
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 203.107.84.131, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:39:14
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Adblocker result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:30:33
[DumaOS] Downloading files at mirror: http://api.netduma.com/file/cloud_updates/adblocker/0000000004/NETDUMA_V1/gpg/cloud-00000,
[DumaOS] Adblocker looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:30:33
[DumaOS] Cloudsync DPI result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:30:29
[DumaOS] Downloading files at mirror: http://api.netduma.com/file/cloud_updates/dpi/0000000027/NETDUMA_V1/gpg/cloud-0000000027-,
[DumaOS] DPI looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:30:28
[DoS Attack: TCP/UDP Chargen] from source: 94.232.47.121, port 40092, Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:13:27
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 138.201.252.35, port 3131, Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:06:30
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 138.201.252.35, port 3247, Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:06:09
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 65.21.141.5, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 14:02:36
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Themes result 'false','All mirrors are down', Sunday, May 19, 2024 13:53:06
[LAN access from remote] from 52.159.168.53:3544 to 192.168.1.2:3074, Sunday, May 19, 2024 13:49:26
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 13:49:19
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 13:49:19
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.2] to MAC address a8:8c:3e:ce:d9:00, Sunday, May 19, 2024 13:49:19
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 138.201.252.35, port 3131, Sunday, May 19, 2024 13:05:55
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 14.22.7.140, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 12:26:17
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 203.107.84.131, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 12:10:45
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 23.139.82.117, port 25565, Sunday, May 19, 2024 12:05:56
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Ping Heatmap result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:57:00
[DumaOS] Downloading files at mirror: http://api.netduma.com/file/cloud_updates/ping_heatmap/0000000134/NETDUMA_V1/gpg/cloud-00,
[DumaOS] Ping Heatmap looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:56:59
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Geofilter result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:56:54
[DumaOS] Downloading files at mirror: http://api.netduma.com/file/cloud_updates/geofilter/0000000129/NETDUMA_V1/gpg/cloud-00000,
[DumaOS] Geofilter looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:56:54
[Internet connected] IP address: 97.104.160.122, Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:40:10
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Adblocker result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:30:33
[DumaOS] Downloading files at mirror: http://api.netduma.com/file/cloud_updates/adblocker/0000000004/NETDUMA_V1/gpg/cloud-00000,
[DumaOS] Adblocker looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:30:32
[DumaOS] Cloudsync DPI result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:30:28
[DumaOS] Downloading files at mirror: http://api.netduma.com/file/cloud_updates/dpi/0000000027/NETDUMA_V1/gpg/cloud-0000000027-,
[DumaOS] DPI looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:30:28
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 223.130.204.52, port 10005, Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:20:37
[DoS Attack: NULL Scan] from source: 128.199.181.4, port 7371, Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:17:44
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 65.21.141.5, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 10:06:47
[LAN access from remote] from 167.94.138.141:32988 to 192.168.1.2:500, Sunday, May 19, 2024 09:59:15
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Themes result 'false','All mirrors are down', Sunday, May 19, 2024 09:53:06
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 65.21.141.5, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 09:10:42
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 189.202.141.10, port 8443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:48:02
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 189.202.141.10, port 8443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:44:57
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 194.110.12.9, port 3389, Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:35:58
[LAN access from remote] from 167.94.138.148:20515 to 192.168.1.2:500, Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:19:34
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 35.244.154.8, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:17:33
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 203.107.84.131, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:15:42
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 103.195.102.34, port 3306, Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:12:09
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 189.202.141.10, port 8443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:06:40
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 52.96.122.34, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 08:06:02
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 103.65.234.54, port 14444, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:54:17
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 103.65.234.54, port 14444, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:54:12
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 103.65.234.54, port 14444, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:54:08
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 34.117.4.53, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:51:23
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 34.117.4.53, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:51:23
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 34.117.4.53, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:51:22
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 34.117.4.53, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:51:22
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 74.119.117.4, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:47:20
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 74.119.117.4, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:47:08
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 74.119.117.4, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:46:43
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 74.119.117.4, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:46:37
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 67.211.218.75, port 56862, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:45:56
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 67.211.218.75, port 56862, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:45:29
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 67.211.218.75, port 56862, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:45:25
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 65.21.141.5, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:38:47
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 68.180.135.252, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:35:26
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 68.180.135.252, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:34:56
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 51.195.188.58, port 3597, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:34:29
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:33:30
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:33:30
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.6] to MAC address 00:e9:3a:0c:e1:7f, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:33:30
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:33:28
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:33:28
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.6] to MAC address 00:e9:3a:0c:e1:7f, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:33:28
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:33:27
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:33:27
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.6] to MAC address 00:e9:3a:0c:e1:7f, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:33:27
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 156.225.88.66, port 1229, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:32:01
[DoS Attack: ACK Scan] from source: 185.172.175.25, port 22, Sunday, May 19, 2024 07:01:43
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Ping Heatmap result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:56:59
[DumaOS] Ping Heatmap looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:56:59
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Geofilter result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:56:54
[DumaOS] Geofilter looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:56:54
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 65.21.141.5, port 80, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:44:54
[LAN access from remote] from 162.142.125.81:43922 to 192.168.1.2:500, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:34:29
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Adblocker result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:30:32
[DumaOS] Cloudsync DPI result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:30:28
[DumaOS] DPI looking for updates..., Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:30:27
[DumaOS] Config Changed: DumaOS_Public_IP, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:30:23
[DumaOS] Cloudsync Globals result 'true','Cloud is up to date', Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:30:22
[DumaOS] Downloading files at mirror: http://api.netduma.com/file/cloud_updates/globals/0000000001/NETDUMA_V1/gpg/cloud-0000000,
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 8.212.130.198, port 4000, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:24:02
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:21:17
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:21:17
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.7] to MAC address ac:89:95:2d:18:33, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:21:17
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:20:19
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:20:18
[DumaOS] installing 'RL', Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:20:11
[DumaOS] ndconfig write 'com.netdumasoftware.trafficcontroller.settings', Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:20:11
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:42
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:41
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:40
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:40
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:39
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:29
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:29
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:28
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:28
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:27
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:27
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:26
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:25
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:22
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:22
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:21
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:20
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:19
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:18
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:17
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:19:17
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:40
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:40
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:39
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:37
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:36
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:35
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:33
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:31
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:30
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:29
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:29
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:28
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:26
[admin login] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:23
[admin login failure] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:14
[admin login failure] from source 192.168.1.3, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:10:13
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 103.233.195.209, port 55901, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:04:31
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 52.96.37.210, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:04:15
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 52.123.247.32, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 06:00:37
[DoS Attack: SYN/ACK Scan] from source: 189.209.243.85, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:59:22
[DoS Attack: RST Scan] from source: 52.96.165.242, port 443, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:56:26
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:51:24
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:51:24
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.5] to MAC address 00:d2:b1:41:16:1e, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:51:24
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:23:06
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:23:06
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:23:06
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:57
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:57
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:57
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:48
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:48
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:48
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:40
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:40
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:40
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:30
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:30
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:30
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:19
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:19
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:19
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:09
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:09
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:09
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:00
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:00
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:22:00
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:51
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:51
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:51
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:41
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:41
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:41
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:31
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:31
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:31
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:22
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:22
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:22
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:12
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:12
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:12
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:03
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:03
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:21:03
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:53
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:53
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:53
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:44
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:44
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:44
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:34
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:34
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:34
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:25
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:25
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:25
[DumaOS] DHCP lease change., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:15
[DumaOS] DHCP new event., Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:15
[DHCP IP: 192.168.1.3] to MAC address 9c:eb:e8:79:12:20, Sunday, May 19, 2024 05:20:15

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks but can you do it while the console is on please as that'll give me the information I need to know

@Netduma Fraser

My console was/is on .... 

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Thanks but can you do it while the console is on please as that'll give me the information I need to know

@Netduma Fraser Half the time i havnt even used "device manager" simply because i figured it was the beta im using and brand new to this software in general as this is my first purchase of "netduma"  software ive ever made. I was noticing if i were to visit the device manager once in a blue moon, i noticed NO INFO besides like occasionally some devices would appear online or say offline. But no "stats" acrros the board for any device , like i said i used my better judgement and figured i took on the "beta firmware" so i thought it was just part of the process. MY DEVICES (randys computer and xbox are wired in at all times) and yes both were on during this screenshot , i assure you

• Administrators

That might be part of the problem then if you're saying the Xbox connected via ethernet in the above screenshot, the router isn't seeing that - if you connect it to one of the other LAN ports does it then appear?

Give me a moment @Netduma Fraser, I just unplugged the xr500 about an hour and some change ago. Simply other weird things were happeneing and ultimately experiencing sluggish and slow "internet" across all devices, my daughters tv which ive never seen "buffer" was doing so. That's when i just said PUCK it and unplugged the xr500 and plugged my rax80 back in. (which with all dew respect , as i pride the DumaOS "idea and software" but maybe i got a bad 1st experience as my speeds and internet "went back to normal" which on my xbox was the first thing tested , then netgear app, then spectrums speed test then finally for a second opinion for poopys and giggles was Ookla speed test. I'll just say my internet,isp,modem,router placement,cat8cables,xbox have nothing to do with this issue. I will say, i was dealt a bad hand and have reset your guys router over 50 times in the past week. Not something i expected/lookingforward to as this experience definitely made me step back and realize. As i was very excited to say the least once i purchased the xr500 or as my wife says, "he talked my head off about everything about this router" . Im not as young as i once was, but i wasnt able to afford routers near this caliber. well now that i have completed my "game room" i got what i thought and searched for and read countless reviews about this particular router. Now that excitement has gone away, i should'nt have to deal with the much "brand new box experience" issues , so before i try and switch ports, answer me this. If the xr500 is not for me, will purchasing the R3 or XR1000... actually scratch the XR1000, why buy someone else's device implementing your software when i can go straight to the source. Right? Is the R3 the answer in my situation? Now i know the response im about to get from you. Which granted the generic "yes and no back and forth settling on a few keywords like , potentialy and a couple new features ill benefit from is what im guessing." But hey im not as frustrated as it may seem. So lastly , should i just tapper back and downgrade my firmware on the xr500?

Finally, 
Give me 10 minutes, am plugging the xr500 back in.

Thanks,
as always
L2W

• Administrators

If a different LAN port doesn't help and issues persist, downgrading would be a good option to see if it continues. In terms of the R3, I can't guarantee all your issues will be solved immediately, these routers do require a more hands on approach than other routers so there is always something that can be tweaked. The R3 will get the latest updates though which means it'll only get better, the XR500 won't receive any major updates anymore.

1 minute ago, Netduma Fraser said:

If a different LAN port doesn't help and issues persist, downgrading would be a good option to see if it continues. In terms of the R3, I can't guarantee all your issues will be solved immediately, these routers do require a more hands on approach than other routers so there is always something that can be tweaked. The R3 will get the latest updates though which means it'll only get better, the XR500 won't receive any major updates anymore.

Thanks for the honesty and advice. I think i have found an issue likely the reasoning behind the whole "use this computers mac address" instead of default mac address. Im pretty sure i have both my xbox and computer showing up twice if not 3 times for my pc. How would i go about this now? @Netduma Fraser

Dont tempt me , as im already willing to donate this particularr unit to the wall of shame , as i have some routers already up their. (really really)

• Administrators

It is possible each device could show up three times if at one point or another you've connected it via: ethernet, 2.4GHz & 5GHz at one point or another. There isn't a specific way to stop that as each method will have its own MAC address and so appears as a new device. Best thing to do is to identify it at the time, name it appropriately and then reserve an IP address for that device.

8 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It is possible each device could show up three times if at one point or another you've connected it via: ethernet, 2.4GHz & 5GHz at one point or another. There isn't a specific way to stop that as each method will have its own MAC address and so appears as a new device. Best thing to do is to identify it at the time, name it appropriately and then reserve an IP address for that device.

im coming into more issues, that im not prepared for. As in when i set a sttatic ip now, as in 

It restarts and gives me a new ip address, first it was 10.0.0.1 , now its some weird 172 number. But devices issue, i just deleted all of them except had an issue with 2 of them , "cannot delete if device is online" so had to manually find these devices and they are now cut off, as only 2 things are on my network at this moment , xbox , pc. What do i do now>

Its randomly disconnecting from internet every 5 secs

@Netduma Fraser

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late response. As i have decided to continue troubleshooting on my own and have ended up back here once again. Well to put it in better terms.. I downgraded to V2.3.2.134 instead of the beta
Look i most likely have no idea what ive done. But factory reset is just gonna be another headache as i wont know how to fix my issues. I will list them as best as i can. And hopefully you could shed some light and inform me of mentioned issues i cannot seem to trouble shoot. Thanks @Netduma Fraser as im sure you are quite the busy bee. But thanks again for reading.

1. Disable IGMP Proxying (Checked or Non-Checked)
  2. Disable SIP ALG (Checked or Non-Checked)
  3. Option 60 and Option 61 (Option 61 = MSFT-Xbox-One-X) (Option 60 = Xbox-One-MYMACADDRESS) Does this even matter if i set string 60 and 61 up? 
  4. Preamble Mode : (Automatic) , So long and short do what exactly? Long - like the distance it covers and liekwise for short?
  5. Rip Direction and Version (Both , Disabled) - But what will be affected if changed Version to RIP_2M?
  6. Use Router as DHCP Server (Checked or Non-Checked)
  7. Enable 20/40 MHz Coexistence (Checked or Non-Checked) its saying would revert to 347 mbps for the 2.4G channel... 
  8. Connection Status is saying my Subnet Mask is 255.255.224.0 
  9. Remote Management : Nothing is checked/selected besides the option EVERYONE and port number i custom set to xxxxxxxx. (i wanted to change this setting to ONLY THIS COMPUTER: and when i fill out the ip for this computer, its stating "IP ADDRESS CANNOT BE ON LAN SUBNET"

And of course i only play one game so i dont see the game for the (Geo-Filter) settings. I am again on the XR500 V2.3.2.134 and should i go back to the beta version? At least on that version Rocket League Shows up and makes me think its working.idk .. just dont like selecting "games console" as when Rocket League shows up under categories just not for the Geo Filter... 

As always , thanks 
    L2W

• Administrators

What's the exact issue now that you're still facing?

You're too into features that if you don't understand them you could end up making things a lot worse. 

1. Either
  2. Either
  3. Remove both
  4. Leave auto. Long can help with transmission if the signal is weak
  5. Leave it on the default
  6. Leave it enabled for the moment - if you disable that your devices will not be able to connect to the router
  7. Enabled
  8. Have you changed anything on DHCP? It should be 255.255.255.0 by default unless you've changed something
  9. Disabled

The Games Console option is a more broad option that can work for a lot of games that might not be listed. I've requested for the game to be added.

12 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

What's the exact issue now that you're still facing?

You're too into features that if you don't understand them you could end up making things a lot worse. 

1. Either
  2. Either
  3. Remove both
  4. Leave auto. Long can help with transmission if the signal is weak
  5. Leave it on the default
  6. Leave it enabled for the moment - if you disable that your devices will not be able to connect to the router
  7. Enabled
  8. Have you changed anything on DHCP? It should be 255.255.255.0 by default unless you've changed something
  9. Disabled

The Games Console option is a more broad option that can work for a lot of games that might not be listed. I've requested for the game to be added.

@Netduma Fraser Thanks for the response. I'll just be quick with this. (Number 3) - 60@61 , I was informed that this was a good thing . What exactly should i expect as im guessing now im REMOVING them as directed. Can you elaborate on why? And what about HT160? I am leaving this enabled , sorry as i do believe I benefit from this option that was originally not able to select ON/OFF, now i happen to go to the advanced wireless section and it was available and i know this one and what its features are. I mean wonder why this was not available on DEFAULT. 

And yes my subnet is default, everything else i implemneted or is already be adjusted prior to match. And quick question, when you mention you have "requested for Rocket League to be ADDED, No offense but im debating on switching back to the BETA simply becuase of this feature thats not added , well it is on beta.... I can go to GEO Filter or QOS or TRAFFIC CONTROLLER and What do you know. As i breeze on past GAMES CONSOLE and locate the R's, I poopy you not , Rocket League is displayed and usable for all DumaOs GF, QOS, TC..So if its on the beta already.. So requesting something you know is already available..

And the DumaOs APP! on iPhone btw. What the actual , this does not work what so ever, the only thing i can see / gain from this is when i play RL, i can see my servers im playing on. Other than that , under devices NONE show up except WIRED connections. Not to mention when the "dashboard" is displayed ... Literally no information, i know i can see the drop down menu and select NOW and see barely accurate information. OH and PING OPTIMIZER has been FAR FROM WORKING, actually 1 in a million chance it will work. I mean i love the features and options that are displayed and ultimately just been a tease. Am i missing something ? Does everyone else have access to these features? I mean. Ive never had this much problems when in reality, i understand this is more ADVANCED than 99% routers on the market. But come on MAKE THEN USABLE without worrying about if i check this box wrong or select BANDWITH ALLOCATION and as im about to game, 44954 errors come up and now must either do x amount of other stuff that i have set off or FACTORY RESET for the 1000th time. Idk just frustrating. Not directed towards you , just venting is all. 

Thanks 
L2W