Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'xr500 firmware'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • News & Community
    • News & Announcements
    • Feature Ideas & Improvements for DumaOS
    • Community Discussion
  • Support
    • Knowledge Base
    • Latest Firmwares
    • DumaOS on NETGEAR Nighthawk Support
    • DumaOS on Netduma R1 Support (Open Beta)
    • Original Netduma R1 Firmware Support
    • Call of Duty Support
    • New Games for the Geo-Filter
  • Duma Army Lounge
    • Gamer Talk
    • TechnoBabble
    • Off Topic
  • International Language Forums
    • NETDUMA Deutsch
    • NETDUMA Español
    • NETDUMA Français
  • 1 on 1 Support
    • Request 1 on 1

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Location


Interests


Website URL


Skype


Twitter


Discord


Steam


PlayStation Network


Xbox Live


Nintendo Switch


Battle.net


Connection Speed

Found 2 results

  1. EDIT: I forgot to mention this is on the XR500 router I have been having problems with parts of the DumaOS menus not loading/partially loading or loading and then saying that I am not connected to the router when I am still on the internet. It happens randomly throughout the menus but seems to happen 99% of the time when trying to go to the geo-filter menu or when having the geo-filter setting pinned to the dashboard. I have attached a screenshot of the error that appears and the geo-filter settings do not load at all when this happens. Other times the whole dashboard itself will not load properly and it will give a popup error message saying "script error" I have tried contacting net gear support that went through all the troubleshooting steps they suggest as well as trying multiple factory resets, reflashing firmware, downgrading to a previous firmware, trying to restore setting from a previous back up, all with no result of solving the issue. I am not sure if there is some sort of glitch causing possible damage to the router but I noticed that I only ever started to have these problem after trying to signup for the hybrid VPN service, PureVPN, through the VPN settings page and putting the settings in the router directly for the PureVPN account. I was later told by their support that putting the settings directly into the router is not working with no ETA on a fix and that I should use their app in the meantime. After factory reseting the router and removing their app completely from all devices the setting for their VPN are no longer in the router but I still run into the same issues. Not sure if it is linked to trying to use the Hybrid VPN service but I just thought I should mention the problems happened immediately after trying to do so. I really hope this is something that can be fixed via a hot fix or firmware update as I have not even owned the router for 2 months now and it would be a shame for it to become unusable because of this issue. I look forward to hearing back from you about possible fixes for this issue.
  2. Can't update V1.0.0327 new GUI language, just kicks me out every time it's about to download.
×
×
  • Create New...