Sold vpn lobby-cheats

raf1212

hello, I am writing this post because what is happening here is probably some misunderstanding, well, people use dumaos vpn routers to connect botlooby, and they also sell it on the forum for the price of $ 50 a month I will add that it gives a huge advantage in games with 13 ms pings, when  I wrote What do I think, access to the post has been revoked, do the admins of this page allow it?

Screenshot_20230509_224428_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230509_224422_Chrome.jpg

Netduma is not responsible for the services that being offered from that community is offering it.

Now, third party services, such as what is being offered from that community. I repeat, is not a part of Netduma.

Netduma community is being able to share and help others, freely.

Yes, you're able to utilize the services that Netduma Offers, and how you use them is necessarily out of Netduma hands.

But, once one is utilizing a sale or offering services with a fee attached. That's where it may be some problems.

That's why you don't see that thread or "you don't have permission" to view it. As I believe, the thread was possibly deleted.

I'm just speculating, but, I do believe it goes against Netduma's integrity.

Take what I say, however you will.

But, the Netduma community is about helping each other as openly in ensuring each and every Netduma User has an enjoyable gaming experience.

• Administrators

Tray has summed it up very well. No one is allowed to sell anything on the forum whatsoever, we're not a marketplace, we're a support forum so anything that goes against that ethos of helping people will be removed. We are definitely Anti-Cheat.

VPN doesn't give bot lobbies for the most part and even they did they're purpose isn't to get bot lobbies but hide your identify from being spied upon plus being throttled by internet providers etc

If you don't like vpns go complain to vpn providers and governments for spying on it civilians wish you the best of luck

I don't think you understand, they deliberately cheat the location to get lobbies with lower ping and play with people with higher ping and there is no way to win against such cheaters, for me it's a cheat, thanks netduma, but why Nobody looks at it before, after all, it's yours forum and your system is used for this

5 hours ago, raf1212 said:

I don't think you understand, they deliberately cheat the location to get lobbies with lower ping and play with people with higher ping and there is no way to win against such cheaters, for me it's a cheat, thanks netduma, but why Nobody looks at it before, after all, it's yours forum and your system is used for this

Changing your location to get better ping isn’t cheating lmao ping is king you can’t do much about it sad reality is you need to move closer to a data center location or change your game style to fight against high ping. If you see Fortnite as an example people with low ping are rushers while people with high ping play strategic from distance so they have at least a better fighting chance. Unless we some how change internet infrastructure then that would be the greatest day in history we’re no one can give an excuse of lag 😂

Ok so lets get a bunch of things clear.

Real VPN will not get you bot lobbies any more because so many people are using them and you get a crazy high ping.

Modified vpn scripts and knowing how to use the duma correctly will get you bot lobbies (SHOWED IN THE VIDEOS I MADE FOR PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT HOW TO EVEN GET VPN'S TO ACTUALLY WORK NOW, AND BOT LOBBIES, AND VPN SCRIPTS)

the people that sells these scripts, sell all kinds of other stuff too. I only used that specific provider because they where highly trusted and they had the best price and their scripts worked. Out of 3 other providers i tried the scripts and they either didn't work or had crazy pings cause they never modified / updated them when activsion changed things to stop people from using VPN's. Other providers that have reached out to me are selling there stuff any where from $50 to a $100 and up per month. The one i use was - (Custom VPN script service "Plus" package 1 month is $39.99 locations included Egypt, Singapore 1 - CBD, Singapore 2 - Jurong, Singapore 3 - Marina Bay,  Philippines, Israel, Kazakhstan, Thailand)

They also have 3 month and 6 month vip subscriptions but there is alot of poeple out there like oRaGaMi that report these types of servers so you do not know how long they will be up for but if they do go down they are back up in seconds with a alternate name

And for the record how oRaGaMi was trying to purchase the VPN scripts to get bot lobbies there are people out here that look at the NETDUMA community the same way as oRaGaMi looked at the other services that discord was providing.

So...

Where is the line drawled to determine whats cheating and whats not? Everyone has a different opinion and if you ask someone that's apart of this sensitive generation or Cancel culture who knows what BS is going to fumble out their mouth. I have said it many of times "PING IS KING". Bot Lobby's are horrible and its only going to make you worse at the game cause its going to dull your seances, game movement, map rotation and awareness. Lets keep it 💯 everyone looking for a bot lobbies has the expectations players are just going to stand there and not shoot back.

My $0.02 cents - if you purchased a game or even get a free game like "Warzone" and or "Warzone2" then you purchase something that gives you a advantage over your opponent (NO MATTER WHAT IT IS) i call that "PAY TO WIN!" This is anything from a in game DLC content like "The Rose Skin" or a blue print with a easier to see through iron site or optic. Gaming monitor with faster refresh rate, controllers with extra buttons, Kontrol Freeks, Gaming routers like NETDUMA and other brands, VPN's, and Hacks (Which i do not know why its called hacks cause they are not hacking anything. They manipulate whats already in the game. You dont want people to have walls then remove cod caster from the game, you don't want people to have aim-bot then remove all the AI score streaks that can track and kill enemies on its own)

Now that games have cross play there should be a disable feature for no matter what platform you play on. Here is more PAY TO WIN because of cross play, a Xbox series x and a ps5 or any older console has no chance competing with a PC with a relevant graphics card  like a 2080ti to the whole 3000 series to a 4090. You watch any streamer on a decent PC build to even watching Dr Disrepute on his Beast of a PC these guys look like they are moving around the map all the time with dead silence and tac sprint 24/7 lol no way a console with a 60fps frame lock can compete with a decent player on a pc with 140fps or higher

On 5/10/2023 at 10:45 PM, TODDzillaInLA said:

Real VPN will not get you bot lobbies any more because so many people are using them and you get a crazy high ping.

Modified vpn scripts and knowing how to use the duma correctly will get you bot lobbies (SHOWED IN THE VIDEOS I MADE FOR PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT HOW TO EVEN GET VPN'S TO ACTUALLY WORK NOW, AND BOT LOBBIES, AND VPN SCRIPTS)

the people that sells these scripts, sell all kinds of other stuff too. I only used that specific provider because they where highly trusted and they had the best price and their scripts worked. Out of 3 other providers i tried the scripts and they either didn't work or had crazy pings cause they never modified / updated them when activsion changed things to stop people from using VPN's. Other providers that have reached out to me are selling there stuff any where from $50 to a $100 and up per month. The one i use was - (Custom VPN script service "Plus" package 1 month is $39.99 locations included Egypt, Singapore 1 - CBD, Singapore 2 - Jurong, Singapore 3 - Marina Bay,  Philippines, Israel, Kazakhstan, Thailand)

They also have 3 month and 6 month vip subscriptions but there is alot of poeple out there like oRaGaMi that report these types of servers so you do not know how long they will be up for but if they do go down they are back up in seconds with a alternate name

And for the record how oRaGaMi was trying to purchase the VPN scripts to get bot lobbies there are people out here that look at the NETDUMA community the same way as oRaGaMi looked at the other services that discord was providing.

So...

Where is the line drawled to determine whats cheating and whats not? Everyone has a different opinion and if you ask someone that's apart of this sensitive generation or Cancel culture who knows what BS is going to fumble out their mouth. I have said it many of times "PING IS KING". Bot Lobby's are horrible and its only going to make you worse at the game cause its going to dull your seances, game movement, map rotation and awareness. Lets keep it 💯 everyone looking for a bot lobbies has the expectations players are just going to stand there and not shoot back.

My $0.02 cents - if you purchased a game or even get a free game like "Warzone" and or "Warzone2" then you purchase something that gives you a advantage over your opponent (NO MATTER WHAT IT IS) i call that "PAY TO WIN!" This is anything from a in game DLC content like "The Rose Skin" or a blue print with a easier to see through iron site or optic. Gaming monitor with faster refresh rate, controllers with extra buttons, Kontrol Freeks, Gaming routers like NETDUMA and other brands, VPN's, and Hacks (Which i do not know why its called hacks cause they are not hacking anything. They manipulate whats already in the game. You dont want people to have walls then remove cod caster from the game, you don't want people to have aim-bot then remove all the AI score streaks that can track and kill enemies on its own)

Now that games have cross play there should be a disable feature for no matter what platform you play on. Here is more PAY TO WIN because of cross play, a Xbox series x and a ps5 or any older console has no chance competing with a PC with a relevant graphics card  like a 2080ti to the whole 3000 series to a 4090. You watch any streamer on a decent PC build to even watching Dr Disrepute on his Beast of a PC these guys look like they are moving around the map all the time with dead silence and tac sprint 24/7 lol no way a console with a 60fps frame lock can compete with a decent player on a pc with 140fps or higher

I'm not interested in your arguments, I'm not cheating, the game is supposed to be fun, not getting angry at people who want to win at any price, I'm surprised you haven't been banned on this forum yet, but apparently the forum admins tolerate such people, shame @Netduma Admin

3 hours ago, raf1212 said:

I'm not interested in your arguments, I'm not cheating, the game is supposed to be fun, not getting angry at people who want to win at any price, I'm surprised you haven't been banned on this forum yet, but apparently the forum admins tolerate such people, shame @Netduma Admin

HEY I DON'T MEAN TO HURT UR FEELINGS BUD BUT ALL NETDUMA IS PROVIDING IS A FEATURE THAT ALREADY EXISTED AND OTHER ROUTERS HAVE IT AS WELL IT NOTHING NEW IN THE MARKET....

YOU CAN BLAME ALL THE CORRUPT COMPANIES BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THE REASON CHEATS EXIST IS NO OTHER REASON THAN THE FACT PEOPLE SUCK AT VIDEO GAMES ARE TRYING TO HAVE AN ADVANTAGE AND CLEARLY THERE ARE PLENTY SINCE THEY'RE MAKING MILLIONS/BILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR.

I KNOW IT BS BUT PEOPLE HAVE THEY'RE OPINIONS I MEAN DO YOU LIKE GETTING STOMPED BY A SBMM SYSTEM WHICH IS RIGGED FROM THE START? IF YOU PLAYED ON THE OG ERA EARLY 2000S THERE WAS NO SUCH THING YOU COULD SAY WHATEVER YOU WANTED AND IT WAS MORE FUN NOW YOU HAVE EVERYONE HIDE IN SEEK AND CHATS ETC BLOCKING MESSAGES PROFILES OFFLINE ETC ID SAY IT MORE LIKE PSSY/FEMINIST ERA NOWADAYS NO CAP

I DON'T USE ANY OF THIS VPNS OR CHEATS BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND THE FRUSTRATION OF BOTH SIDES AND IT ALL GOES TO ONE PLACE GAMING COMPANIES IF THEY TOOK OFF THOSE FEATURES LIKE SBMM AND ACTUALLY PREVENTED CHEATS FROM BEING USED NO ONE WOULD BE COMPLAINING EXCEPT OF COURSE PEOPLE WHO SUCK

crazy how people hear something they do not agree with in call it a argument instead of a conversation

4 hours ago, raf1212 said:

I'm not cheating

whos to determine if you are or you are not? this is that fine gray line i mentioned lol but if you do own a duma then you are definitely in the pay to win category i was talking about 👍

4 hours ago, raf1212 said:

I'm surprised you haven't been banned on this forum yet

You honestly feel i should be banned cause i created content that has help people decide to purchase duma routers? Or should i be banned cause i provided info for the 100's of people in my dm's and or on forum threads like this one that i provided answer to their questions?

What personal interest to play against people with 0 IQ or with a disability...

I definitely do not belong to the category of idiots who have the feeling of being dominant by attacking the weakest!

Totally feel the same. Been watching a ton of streamers getting there butts handed to them in warzone ranked because they been playing in bot lobbies to long. Unfortunately this community is on the hunt for the 3 legged gazelle.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2023 at 3:45 PM, TODDzillaInLA said:

So...

I never asked now to purchase any of it. I asked for an example of the script to learn more about it.

You use more than bot lobby vpn scripts.

You are a involved in the selling of those services on that discord and use the other cheats like unlock tools and nuke carries.

You make money off these sites and youtube videos.

You are a fuxking cheating loser snake and only the other snakes hiss along with with you.

You are part of the problem, not a solution.

L.

On 5/20/2023 at 10:29 AM, TODDzillaInLA said:

Totally feel the same. Been watching a ton of streamers getting there butts handed to them in warzone ranked because they been playing in bot lobbies to long. Unfortunately this community is on the hunt for the 3 legged gazelle.

He pays 39.99 for vpn scripts monthly only to say now he doesn't use it or support fighting bots. 

Snake. 

1 hour ago, oRaGaMi said:

He pays 39.99 for vpn scripts monthly only to say now he doesn't use it or support fighting bots. 

Snake. 

$39.99 was a investment to test for the community bud, to see if it was worth purchasing over nolag and sbmm and other providers and also to create content on how to get it to work. So when you ask for a sample (LOL) and others ask how it works the info is out there. I have a full time business i run and i do pretty well on twitch, i just started posting content on YouTube so lets see how that goes but i do not make any money off of any discord.

Thank you for another DM i appropriate you 👍

On 5/9/2023 at 4:08 PM, oRaGaMi said:

same thing happened to me, i just reported the discord link for selling cheats and illegal warez, they will probably be shut down and have to make another one.

Glad to see you support anti-cheat.

Nobody getting shut down buddy. We have nothing to do with cheats or cheating, we follow discord TOS as well as any other TOS that has relevance including this forum.  I don't know why you're so pressed or what your issue is but it's unnecessary. It also isn't appreciated that you send h0m0ph0bic slurs to my friend and colleague through NetDuma forums DMs 

Edited by HoodedMenace
misspelled