1ms ping?!

9 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Very strange, if you disable the Geo-Filter does the ping give a more realistic number?

What is the gameplay like with it showing that ping?

it's a bug that appeared since the season 3 update
We have to wait for a patch among so many others on the game....

LOL theres already people making tiktoks and videos about how to get 1ms pings (CLOWNS!)

i should make one just to troll

NETDUMAS new 1ms firmware update. To get 1 ping you need to buy 2 r2 and a x1000 and link them all together 😂☠️

https://clips.twitch.tv/CrepuscularSmokyKleeCmonBruh-XvsbCywNWU_1Aqa-

2 hours ago, local_celebrity said:

Same as usual, unsurprisingly.

I don't think even a LAN party would have a ping that low.

they are, i have played in lan tournaments and as long as the network is setup correctly with proper hardware its 0 latency

32 minutes ago, Mobel said:

The in game ping on CoD is bugged atm next patch they gonna fix it.

@TODDzillaInLAu can't have 0 ms latency it doesnt matter what hardware u have because it is impossible my friend😄

guess you did not take the time to read it correctly 

• 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Sgt-Greco said:

It's almost a month or so that this "glitch" is still an issue. I am not a conspiracy theorist but it feels like it's here to stay on purpose.

It's most likely a bug/glitch in correlation with the COD servers. I believe the lowest ping someone can get to these gaming servers at the lowest would be 2-5ms with a fiber connection living pretty much a mile or so from the servers. I mean, the lowest I've gotten just on Cable Connection to apex server is 8-9ms. Look at the Fortnite community. It's literally been MONTHS of these "0 ping" being a thing in the community. Literally, someone just made a video few weeks ago about how to achieve "0 ping"

EVERYONE, is not going to be able to have single digit ping in, let alone, 1ms ping COD. Again, I believe this is just a glitch/bug on COD side.

1 hour ago, Sgt-Greco said:

It's almost a month or so that this "glitch" is still an issue. I am not a conspiracy theorist but it feels like it's here to stay on purpose.

its not a glitch they are hiding it on purpose just like they are hiding the lobbies overall KD