Question for Fraser, Iain, or whoever

Macca65

Can shed the light. I have noticed on some members profiles that they have titles like

Advanced

Junior

Senior

Clubhouse

Groups

Forum Legend

What, if any is the reasoning behind this. Curiosity is digging away in my head...............

I did think that was the reason, but when I have looked at some topics, I am sure, not positive, I hasten to add :) that somebody had advanced member but had less that someone with junior

• Netduma Staff

The order of ranks is:

Advanced Member
Forum Legend

Clubhouse Member is, as the others have said a group for the 'Canaries'. They are all based on number of posts apart from Clubhouse Member.

• Netduma Staff

How many posts until we can edit our own?  

I noticed Raddy is "Ping Master", and Z's is "Malware Fighter".

You can edit your own at any rank (I think). Go to "Edit My Profile" >> "Profile Settings" and then change your "Member Title" :)

You can edit your own at any rank (I think). Go to "Edit My Profile" >> "Profile Settings" and then change your "Member Title" :)

Yes that works changed mine a while back and just changed it again a few days back using this method :)

• Netduma Staff

Thanks Crossy, but I don't see the option.  Am i looking in the wrong place?

I remember a thread about this a while back, but can't find it atm.

I was wrong, I just checked and you need 500 posts to be able to change your Member Title :)

• Netduma Staff

i just thought the more post you make your rank goes up in the forum  lol

It does apart from that weird down step from Advanced Member to Member. Clubhouse member isn't in the ranking system and people were selectively chosen for that :)

Archived