Question for Fraser, Iain, or whoever

Macca65

Haha i was trying to be all professional and shizz after I received admin but I think professional isnt really me lol

Be who you are,no matter who that is and I like it when you guys mix it up with us... ;)

LOL - I have German Shepherds and I can't get them to be this well behaved when it's time for din-din....LOL  But GOD DAMN do I love my pups. :D :D

My Ma-and-Pa bred GSDs for a while when I was a kid, and I've had at least one all my life.  As pups, they are without doubt one of the cutest things on the planet - imho.

I lost my beautiful pure black long haired Shep, last year to an Auto-immune disease.  Not ashamed to admit, I cried like a little girl when I had to make THAT decision :(  Sadly, my tri-colour is starting to show signs of hip dysplasia, which is all too common in Shepherds.

Thanks, Z - I mean that :)

Yeah, it's all good now, but at the time... Jeez!  I've had dogs put to sleep before, but she was 100% MY dog.

And I know EXACTLY what you mean about being put off.  The missis and boy are nagging for another, but I dunno yet.

<<<<This pic is our pug Suki when she was about 6 months old. She was put to sleep when she was 3 due to collapsed breathing because of the continual shortening of the snout. She had a couple of major operations to rectify the fault but it just got progressively worse.

So I can fully understand when people cry like babies when this happens

Certain breeds have been bred and interbred because of how some dipshits thought they should look, or tried to improve on nature's design. 

Pugs; Bull-Dogs, King Charles Spaniels, GSDs, to name just a few, have all been interfered with somewhere down the genetic line.  Now, some breeds are suffering terribly with their health because of it.

Man - the great meddler!

Archived