Warzone SBMM- bot lobbies

Brandon S

Hello all,

im on my first day with the R2. I’ve geofiltering a 150 mile radius in Texas and I’ve not seen a difference. I’ve got nothing but diamond/platinum lobbies. Has anyone had success or is this netduma R2 a rumor to get better lobbies?

On 3/21/2021 at 4:13 PM, Brandon S said:

Hello all,

im on my first day with the R2. I’ve geofiltering a 150 mile radius in Texas and I’ve not seen a difference. I’ve got nothing but diamond/platinum lobbies. Has anyone had success or is this netduma R2 a rumor to get better lobbies?

At least you got yours to work! I bought mine in hopes of the same thing but more to ensure connection to certain regions where I can get my mates and I all in a server with equal distant pings - I live West, they mostly central or eastern.

Thing you have to realize is after the videos and talk about major streamers using this sort of tech to get bot lobbies, you realize now there will be a huge amount of people doing the same as what you just did, right? So those "mid west" servers that typically had the "easiest" lobbies will now be targeted by casuals wanting to get in an antiperspirant free lobby, or, the freekin sweats will go there for their kill races etc to feast on noobs. If this success was legit and existed early on, it will surely have caught on and in the end most all regions will level out. SBMM is a joke and your best bet to get them is playing with console players. A guy I play with on weekends constantly puts us in Bronze lobbies but that said, the last win with him hosting was a Diamond  *shrug*

• Administrators
1 hour ago, B VR said:

At least you got yours to work! I bought mine in hopes of the same thing but more to ensure connection to certain regions where I can get my mates and I all in a server with equal distant pings - I live West, they mostly central or eastern.

Thing you have to realize is after the videos and talk about major streamers using this sort of tech to get bot lobbies, you realize now there will be a huge amount of people doing the same as what you just did, right? So those "mid west" servers that typically had the "easiest" lobbies will now be targeted by casuals wanting to get in an antiperspirant free lobby, or, the freekin sweats will go there for their kill races etc to feast on noobs. If this success was legit and existed early on, it will surely have caught on and in the end most all regions will level out. SBMM is a joke and your best bet to get them is playing with console players. A guy I play with on weekends constantly puts us in Bronze lobbies but that said, the last win with him hosting was a Diamond  *shrug*

I've responded to you in the other topic.

On 3/21/2021 at 5:00 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

That's not the purpose of the router - its intention is to get you the best connection possible which will then improve your game experience. Some people think forcing servers away from you will achieve that so you could try that.

this only works in multiplayer where its P2P and you force host. It also takes for ever sometimes hours to load a lobby with enough people for it starts, it doesn't work on warzone

On 3/21/2021 at 4:13 PM, Brandon S said:

Hello all,

Rumors, i tried every way and thing. i live in Los Angeles CA, USA i tried middle of USA east coast Europe, Australia, Asia the father a way the worse your connecting gets and those servers still put you in diamond and platinum lobbies because of the SBMM . Nickmercs crying about Netduma routers in his youtube video is just to avoid the heat off him and not playing warzone tournaments anymore, I just find it funny when they do these banned waves allot of the big streamers are not streaming for a day or couple days. wonder if they are trying to get there accounts unbanned or waiting for the sites to upload new hacks... just my 2 cents

3 hours ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

this only works in multiplayer where its P2P and you force host. It also takes for ever sometimes hours to load a lobby with enough people for it starts, it doesn't work on warzone

Geo-filter works very well with Warzone for me personally, how do you currently have yours configured?

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Geo-filter works very well with Warzone for me personally, how do you currently have yours configured?

geo filter works also for me too but its not going to find you bronze 1 bot lobbies is all im saying. and i mention in another post how i have my geo filter set up

Key to bot lobbies either in warzone or multiplayer just have 5 or 6 extremely bad games one after another and you will notice the lobbies get easier

I'm still testing this, supposedly, at least before netduma got popular, It could get top players in bot lobbys

With netduma, You can force to play on the closest server only. If there was no high skilled level people on that server at the moment to match you, then It would look on the others servers, but, as It can't put you in there because of geo filter then matching you with similar skill is secondary and the game just drops you in the first lobby It can, either bots lobbys or diamonds

Im saying "before it got popular" because I think activision has change something on the matchmaking related to this

Before getting netduma I was trying to ban all Ips from the servers, I managed to get only the spanish server but, I could only get in that server when playing with <0.8 KDs in my squad, if I didn't have any friends that bad I could be 20 minutes waiting for it to find a match (or more I got bored and leave matchmaking). 

I am a 2.26 KD player, the spanish server never hosts platinum or diamonds, the few matches I had there no matter if they were gold players were bots (not always but the lower skill was noticeble).

Funny thing, on one of those that I could sneak in the spanish server I was playing with some friends, two casual and a noob with 0.2 KD. Lobby skill was lame, I was sprinting and killing the whole time, until, I ran into a full squad with the top 10 spanish streamers. This brings me 2 questions:

-¿How did the manage to get in that server with a combine kd of 3.5? and ¿why were they in a noob lobby?

Two days ago (I didn't see this but a friend told me), Aydan was streaming and struggling with their matches because he was constantly put in diamond, they decided to take a quick break and suddenly, boom, they had >100 ms of ping, bot lobbys and most of the players now on were spanish.

Im not saying this is all netduma work, but something is happening here. I'm getting tired of playing 10 consecutives diamond/platinum lobbys with friends that have 0.6 and 0.4 KDs. And when I get in a silver, the skill level is still insane for a silver, I look at sbmm.com and I am placed the 11th by KD.

Edit: Any help or ideas on how avoid sbmm are apreciated, if I beat this I will make a post explaing how I did It 

There is definitely a trick. Maybe you have to combine the Geofilter and a VPN. I played against that dude and found him on SBMM Warzone. He has a 3.37 KD and plays a lot of Bronze Lobbies. There is a trick that a lot of people know but no one wants to tell how it works. And again the time of day doesn't matter. He even gets Bronze Lobbies in the evenings.

SBMM Warzone.jpg

4 hours ago, Waka4412 said:

There is definitely a trick. Maybe you have to combine the Geofilter and a VPN. I played against that dude and found him on SBMM Warzone. He has a 3.37 KD and plays a lot of Bronze Lobbies. There is a trick that a lot of people know but no one wants to tell how it works. And again the time of day doesn't matter. He even gets Bronze Lobbies in the evenings.

SBMM Warzone.jpg

Try things, netduma is not made for bot lobbies. See somewhere else, try hard, try differents things, may u find it, GL brotha

8 hours ago, Lolitahell said:

Try things, netduma is not made for bot lobbies. See somewhere else, try hard, try differents things, may u find it, GL brotha

Very cryptic.😆
Can you point me in the right direction? Maybe pm me?

LoL i tried everything all night, i even have 2 different internet providers, 1- frontier optic gigabyte (1000mb) that only my R2 and xbox is connected to. 2- spectrum 400mb that my whole house is connected to. both gave me same skill level results with the r2 it gave me better playing experience but still the same crazy diamond and platinum lobbies. so please tell me how to get bronze lobbies, check this out nothing lower then a diamond 1, search my gamer tag TODDzillaInLA on xbox. i just got wrecked tonight ended stream early. Ran into a hacker every lobby, DM me if needed

https://sbmmwarzone.com/profile/toddzillainla/platform/xbl

Are you sure that’s not the cache you are seeing. It’s on their Twitter feed and this is what I see. 

Edit, ah yes you can navigate to it but from Monday it’s gone by the looks of it.

495FEBA6-906F-4A4D-9F72-7784BDED48B7.jpeg

1 hour ago, TODDzillaInLA said:

It’s working for me tried it in a different device too.

C714D003-54BB-497B-8B71-2DC27CCB664F.png

You got a 1.3 KD so it seems right you get platinums and diamonds as lobby. I dont see why you should be in bronze or even would want to? The SBMM is fine and keeps the game fun for all people. Because the guys with 0.3kd in bronze would not have a good time if you stomped on them with your 1.3kd. 

1 hour ago, Darren Munnich said:

You got a 1.3 KD so it seems right you get platinums and diamonds as lobby. I dont see why you should be in bronze or even would want to? The SBMM is fine and keeps the game fun for all people. Because the guys with 0.3kd in bronze would not have a good time if you stomped on them with your 1.3kd. 

Sadly it’s how it is now with games like COD. It seems more people are thinking how to get around systems rather than enjoying it. 
Activision have rightly taken action on those who are using means to tap into a data base that holds information about an individual. 
As you say the casual player just wants to boot up and have fun and the game mechanics are set that way that everyone should enjoy the game. It does not matter if you don’t end up top, it’s the taking part and having fun which over the years has seen a hit on games like COD and other similar type games.

10 hours ago, Darren Munnich said:

just trying to prove the point that a netduma router can not get you bronze lobbies, just better connection to the lobby your connecting to