Warzone Bot Lobby Servers

Cdog77

SBMM can not be beaten , its all BS .  We all see what happens like clockwork you have some good games then you are thrown into what should be players of your skill level but in my experience its a level up as I get my butt kicked good and proper ....  do that for 3 games then back to something more enjoyable after having a kicking . I see people create 2nd accounts , what’s the point as soon as the system see’s your a half decent player your back in with the big boys getting another butt  kicking !! ..    the Geo filter is a great tool and you can easily circle servers far away and play on them . I have tried that from the Uk played on the Dubai server and Singapore server ... ping was around 170 I lagged and  jumped back into Europe 

On 29/01/2021 at 6:55 PM, BL4CK OPS V3TRN said:

SBMM can not be beaten , its all BS .  We all see what happens like clockwork you have some good games then you are thrown into what should be players of your skill level but in my experience its a level up as I get my butt kicked good and proper ....  do that for 3 games then back to something more enjoyable after having a kicking . I see people create 2nd accounts , what’s the point as soon as the system see’s your a half decent player your back in with the big boys getting another butt  kicking !! ..    the Geo filter is a great tool and you can easily circle servers far away and play on them . I have tried that from the Uk played on the Dubai server and Singapore server ... ping was around 170 I lagged and  jumped back into Europe 

When connecting to Dubai / Singapore servers from the UK, did you need to have your VPN on? Or did it allow you into those servers without a VPN? 

No VPN  not that sophisticated I  drew a square around those servers in the GEO and then switched off the Xbox and switched it back on . Geo then shown just those 2 servers , didn’t work for me joined games quick enough but the lag was awful , could tell straight away and checking in game ping was around 170 

1 hour ago, BL4CK OPS V3TRN said:

No VPN  not that sophisticated I  drew a square around those servers in the GEO and then switched off the Xbox and switched it back on . Geo then shown just those 2 servers , didn’t work for me joined games quick enough but the lag was awful , could tell straight away and checking in game ping was around 170 

Yo thx for the reply. Yeah anything above 150 ping starts to become unplayable for me. 

Out of interest, using your method how long did it take to join a game? I imagine it would take a lot longer than normal 

35 minutes ago, BL4CK OPS V3TRN said:

Didn’t take longer to be honest just the same as usual for CW

Super interesting bruh. Tbh it's something I'm keen to try out but I'm the same, any super high ping and I'm straight back to eu servers. 

Out of interest which router and firmware are you using? The older duma 2.0 or the new 3.0 with enhanced "geo fencing" options 

People keep saying that using a vpn is better and advantageous but that is not the case. A vpn adds extra encryption as packets are encrypted by the vpn service to avoid being detected like other packets sent through a vpn. Therefore adding gaming packets to a vpn with the extra encryption will obviously add delay to your gaming response as they have to then be decrypted. Where this myth that gaming over a vpn is better came from I don't know. Although it maybe ok for RPG games  it is certainly not for twitch shooters such as COD as every millisecond  counts.

Just my 2 cents...I’m based in the UK and I can’t find any games on “magical SBMM far away servers”.

For the record, I’m playing on Xbox at different times of the day with a 1.24KD so usually get Platinum or Diamond lobbies.

I’ve tested Asia, South Africa, America and South America but the game search just times out/restarts over and over again, and I end my testing after approx 30 minutes (that’s plenty time to get very bored waiting for a lobby).

I’ve only been able to connect to one far away server and that was South Africa...it seems to connect relatively quickly for Plunder (but who cares about that?) and I was able to connect once for 3 games of BR Solo (they were Bronze lobbies) however that was over a month ago and I haven’t been able to connect since.

9 minutes ago, K0NSPIRACY said:

Just my 2 cents...I’m based in the UK and I can’t find any games on “magical SBMM far away servers”.

For the record, I’m playing on Xbox at different times of the day with a 1.24KD so usually get Platinum or Diamond lobbies.

I’ve tested Asia, South Africa, America and South America but the game search just times out/restarts over and over again, and I end my testing after approx 30 minutes (that’s plenty time to get very bored waiting for a lobby).

I’ve only been able to connect to one far away server and that was South Africa...it seems to connect relatively quickly for Plunder (but who cares about that?) and I was able to connect once for 3 games of BR Solo (they were Bronze lobbies) however that was over a month ago and I haven’t been able to connect since.

some servers are active at certain times than others depending on varying factors. It is best to run  a ping heatmap scan and see which servers are active, especially those in African and Asian countries.

Just now, BIG__DOG said:

some servers are active at certain times than others depending on varying factors. It is best to ring a ping heatmap and see which servers are active, especially those in African and Asian countries.

Yeah I always did a ping heatmap and only tried to connect to servers that responded. There’s only ever one location in SA with a ping of approx 185ms.

On 1/28/2021 at 10:14 AM, Cdog77 said:

Been trying to do some research and tests has anyone found any servers that give you easier style lobbies. You don't have to reply if you think you can't bypass SBMM because you definitely can. Anything helps!

Why don’t you post and share the methods and findings of your research on here? If you have a method and evidence that it works then others may also be able test and provide more feedback for your research.

I've seen a lot of posts on here suggesting that you cannot bypass SBMM by connecting to different servers. I don't own a Netduma router at the moment (I have recently ordered the R2 however), but I have been using a VPN on my PS5 and would just like to confirm that I have certainly seen a difference with my matches since I have been using a VPN. My K/D is above 2 and I am located in the UK, whenever I play a match without a VPN it is almost certainly going to be a diamond lobby.

The VPN doesn't always guarantee 'easy lobbies' though and I have had the same difficulties that some of you have had with long search times but I think that is to do with servers sometimes being offline. I would say about 70% of the time when done correctly my matches are Bronze - Gold with the odd exception being the odd Diamond/Platinum lobby. The reason why it may not be working properly for some of you is because you simply may be connecting to the wrong servers at the wrong time. The way to increase your chances of bypassing SBMM is connecting to a server where the local time is not peak hours (6 - 12pm) as the player base is high during these times so they are able to easily create Diamond/Platinum lobbies. I've had a lot of success with connecting to US servers during my peak times in the UK as it is normally is afternoon in most places in the USA.

• 1 month later...
On 1/28/2021 at 11:23 PM, Cdog77 said:

Again here's my proof since you asked for it. "Since I believe all youtubers and have no proof and am so so foolish...." you my friend are the clueless one. I have a 5 kd, and without doing this method I get in nothing but plat and diamond lobbies. Again, proof is in the pudding...

Screenshot (34).png

Hey, what Servers are you forcing it to connect to then? im from eu btw. and i cant seem to find any places with so many bronze lobbies...

I did also extensive research and I can conclusively say that you can trick the SBMM and get easier Lobbies. I have a KD of 1.15 and the SBMM only puts me in diamond and sometimes platinum Lobbies. In some countries the SBMM just works different. You just have to use a VPN and need to find a country that works. The best thing is you can play easier Lobbies and also have a good ping in a lot of regions: https://www.expressvpn.com/support/troubleshooting/virtual-server-locations/

32 minutes ago, Waka4412 said:

I did also extensive research and I can conclusively say that you can trick the SBMM and get easier Lobbies. I have a KD of 1.15 and the SBMM only puts me in diamond and sometimes platinum Lobbies. In some countries the SBMM just works different. You just have to use a VPN and need to find a country that works. The best thing is you can play easier Lobbies and also have a good ping in a lot of regions: https://www.expressvpn.com/support/troubleshooting/virtual-server-locations/

VPN works because it messes with the SBMM set-up. SBMM works with a few different factors. Time, location, skill, amount of people and connection are a few factors that hit into SBMM. If you set up a VPN to a country that does not have that many people playing because of the time of day you get easier lobbys.

1 hour ago, Darren Munnich said:

VPN works because it messes with the SBMM set-up. SBMM works with a few different factors. Time, location, skill, amount of people and connection are a few factors that hit into SBMM. If you set up a VPN to a country that does not have that many people playing because of the time of day you get easier lobbys.

Funny thing is, time doesn't matter. I tested using the same country via VPN at different times of day. It works at every hour. A misconception is that you get 100% easy lobbies. That is not true. I for example get around 60% bronze, silver and gold. Without VPN I'm getting 100% diamond and platinum no matter the time.

So JackFrags did a Test with a tiny sample size and now that's just law because he said so. We need to stop believing everything big streamers say. No one knows how SBMM works and Jacks vid is one theory.

12 minutes ago, Waka4412 said:

Funny thing is, time doesn't matter. I tested using the same country via VPN at different times of day. It works at every hour. A misconception is that you get 100% easy lobbies. That is not true. I for example get around 60% bronze, silver and gold. Without VPN I'm getting 100% diamond and platinum no matter the time.

So JackFrags did a Test with a tiny sample size and now that's just law because he said so. We need to stop believing everything big streamers say. No one knows how SBMM works and Jacks vid is one theory.

You talking about his testing not being acurate based of your own findings.. thats just the same. Your test is also personal and also tiny sample size.

I have been working with VPN's for quite a bit and testing different locations.. and my friend.. time does matter in the location you play in for SBMM wise. 100% easy lobbies is not working, but staying away from peak times in VPN location gives me 90% easy lobbies.

5 hours ago, Waka4412 said:

'Funny thing is, time doesn't matter' ... you might want to check this video from JGOD with a big research done to SBMM. I don't mind you not using VPN for time difference hence the easier lobbies. Just more for me ;)

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2021 at 11:23 PM, Cdog77 said:

Again here's my proof since you asked for it. "Since I believe all youtubers and have no proof and am so so foolish...." you my friend are the clueless one. I have a 5 kd, and without doing this method I get in nothing but plat and diamond lobbies. Again, proof is in the pudding...

Screenshot (34).png

Hey sir, can you please share your settings with me ? I tried literally everything. I live in the EU and i try to VPN to other countries. I tried North america servers with a VPN and my XR500, i started getting easy lobbies but my ping was horrible (around 160). I also tried to connect to india, maleisia, but cod didn't find any games with expressVPN on, he keeps looking searching for a match <200 ping.

How is your ping assist setting? To which country are you using your VPN?

Please Please Please reply men.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2021 at 10:40 AM, Waka4412 said:

Hey sir, can you please share your settings with me ? I tried literally everything. I live in the EU and i try to VPN to other countries. I tried North america servers with a VPN and my XR500, i started getting easy lobbies but my ping was horrible (around 160). I also tried to connect to india, maleisia, but cod didn't find any games with expressVPN on, he keeps looking searching for a match <200 ping.

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2021 at 3:50 PM, M4nny said:

I've seen a lot of posts on here suggesting that you cannot bypass SBMM by connecting to different servers. I don't own a Netduma router at the moment (I have recently ordered the R2 however), but I have been using a VPN on my PS5 and would just like to confirm that I have certainly seen a difference with my matches since I have been using a VPN. My K/D is above 2 and I am located in the UK, whenever I play a match without a VPN it is almost certainly going to be a diamond lobby.

The VPN doesn't always guarantee 'easy lobbies' though and I have had the same difficulties that some of you have had with long search times but I think that is to do with servers sometimes being offline. I would say about 70% of the time when done correctly my matches are Bronze - Gold with the odd exception being the odd Diamond/Platinum lobby. The reason why it may not be working properly for some of you is because you simply may be connecting to the wrong servers at the wrong time. The way to increase your chances of bypassing SBMM is connecting to a server where the local time is not peak hours (6 - 12pm) as the player base is high during these times so they are able to easily create Diamond/Platinum lobbies. I've had a lot of success with connecting to US servers during my peak times in the UK as it is normally is afternoon in most places in the USA.

18 hours ago, MaceMace said:

For a while I used Egypt. But that is not working anymore. Maybe Activision fixed it or too many people are using it. If North America gives you good Lobbies just use it. A ping of 160 is not that bad. CoD loves high pings. You will destroy people because of Lag Compensation. If you have the time you can test all the virtual servers from the list a posted. Try the servers that are located in the Netherlands or the UK. Maybe there is another country in there that works.

I don't use ping assist. If you use a VPN I wouldn't use the Geofilter.

To what VPN-Server in North America are you connecting exactly?

I’ve found Bronze “bot lobbies” connecting to Saudi Arabia via Geo Filter but the high ping makes it kind of pointless. Despite there being a lot of terrible players in Bronze lobbies, there are also always high skilled players (and cheaters) in those lobbies so as soon as you come across any one half decent you’re as good as dead due to the high ping issues.

On 3/23/2021 at 4:52 PM, K0NSPIRACY said:

I’ve found Bronze “bot lobbies” connecting to Saudi Arabia via Geo Filter but the high ping makes it kind of pointless. Despite there being a lot of terrible players in Bronze lobbies, there are also always high skilled players (and cheaters) in those lobbies so as soon as you come across any one half decent you’re as good as dead due to the high ping issues.

I cannot find any servers in that area. Did they shut it down ?

15 hours ago, EspiritDeCorps said:

I cannot find any servers in that area. Did they shut it down ?

The SA servers don’t always show on Geo Filter. I’m not sure if they are turned on/off at specific times of day, but I have tested when they aren’t showing and I still can force connection to Bahrain. Please note that depending on your actual location, these are high ping servers so connection is laggy most of the time so don’t be surprised if you have poor hit reg and die to an average/good player.