Warzone Bot Lobby Servers

Cdog77

2 minutes ago, Cdog77 said:

Been trying to do some research and tests has anyone found any servers that give you easier style lobbies. You don't have to reply if you think you can't bypass SBMM because you definitely can. Anything helps!

any config for it?

It's a contentious subject but from what I gather you need to do either 2 things and these are not guaranteed and have draw backs. 

1) set your geo filter to a low populated region (this can cause latency issues) the mid South West in the US typically works. Or try a more remote European server. 

2) set your geo filter to a location that is in a different time zone, preferably in the early hours of the morning in their local time. This works because less players are online at those times so you get easier lobbies. 

Because there are lobbies and sbmm aside there are ways you can get into them. Granted they are not consistent and almost guaranteed drawbacks such as latency issues which has already been highlighted. Why people want to play only in bot lobbies is beyond me but it's not impossible. 

Warzone is a broken mess at the moment. Cheaters in almost every game who are somehow getting into bronze servers.

I would like to state  from experience that doing this for more than a few games is virtually impossible especially if you play from the eu region - I have found that you can connect to a server in Germany which at first will gift you the easiest lobbies in your life but within 5 matches you will fall back within the algorithm - the second point is that really a bot lobby is fully dependant on your own skill level - most people who fall into the median kd are simply looking for lobbies that do not exist. I  have friends in Lebanon and morroco who for some reason can find bronze lobbies even though they have high kds - I don’t think these are particular servers and Im half certain it may be the algorithm compensating there ping disadvantage with an easy lobby. 

5 hours ago, WashableMelon said:

Because there are lobbies and sbmm aside there are ways you can get into them. Granted they are not consistent and almost guaranteed drawbacks such as latency issues which has already been highlighted. Why people want to play only in bot lobbies is beyond me but it's not impossible. 

Warzone is a broken mess at the moment. Cheaters in almost every game who are somehow getting into bronze servers.

6 hours ago, titofuenla said:

Really, how much damage is YouTube and the influencers doing ... hahaha Everything they want to tell you, you believe it, even if the creators of the device themselves say it can't be, do you still believe the youtubers ... what will be next?  if they tell you that with a finger in the ass you become immortal, are you going to try it too? Ha ha ha. Open your eyes and stop believing everything that people say that they have no idea!!

A greeting!

For someone who is representing Netduma this is a terrible take. I appreciate you thinking I got this from Youtube and influencers lol, however you are completely wrong in fact because there are multiple ways to bypass SBMM. Maybe you should do a little bit of extra research like I have because I can assure you my results speak for themselves. Keep testing the waters and you'll see for yourself. All I can say is this topic would have never been a topic if people weren't actually doing it and spilled the tea now trying to nonchaulauntly act like they aren't doing it.

A greeting! 

1 hour ago, Cdog77 said:

For someone who is representing Netduma this is a terrible take. I appreciate you thinking I got this from Youtube and influencers lol, however you are completely wrong in fact because there are multiple ways to bypass SBMM. Maybe you should do a little bit of extra research like I have because I can assure you my results speak for themselves. Keep testing the waters and you'll see for yourself. All I can say is this topic would have never been a topic if people weren't actually doing it and spilled the tea now trying to nonchaulauntly act like they aren't doing it.

A greeting! 

First of all I clarify that I do not represent netduma or work for them, my opinions have nothing to do with what the netduma team thinks and I am just one more user like you. If you are so confident in your results I would not be here asking how to do it, I would just do it and not ask, I have been using Netduma products since 2016 and I can assure you that I have more experience with this than you. Are people doing it? that people? Where is that magic setup? If people were doing it, there would already be videos on how to do it and not just rumors like the ones there are, you are free to believe rumors or myths, but if you don't have proof of something, don't say that something can be done.

a greeting!

2 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

First of all I clarify that I do not represent netduma or work for them, my opinions have nothing to do with what the netduma team thinks and I am just one more user like you. If you are so confident in your results I would not be here asking how to do it, I would just do it and not ask, I have been using Netduma products since 2016 and I can assure you that I have more experience with this than you. Are people doing it? that people? Where is that magic setup? If people were doing it, there would already be videos on how to do it and not just rumors like the ones there are, you are free to believe rumors or myths, but if you don't have proof of something, don't say that something can be done.

a greeting!

The proof is in the pudding. I guess you are as clueless as you sound. I asked to see if there was any other possible servers that I haven't tried that produce the same results or better. I personally don't care how long you've been using Netduma because you are obviously clueless at the fact that people put their locationt to different areas to break the algorithm of SBMM. I can again for a fact say that geofiltering 100% can dicate the SBMM algorithm. A fool I must say.

a greeting.

10 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

a greeting!

Again here's my proof since you asked for it. "Since I believe all youtubers and have no proof and am so so foolish...." you my friend are the clueless one. I have a 5 kd, and without doing this method I get in nothing but plat and diamond lobbies. Again, proof is in the pudding...

Screenshot (34).png

Just now, Cdog77 said:

Again here's my proof since you asked for it. "Since I believe all youtubers and have no proof and am so so foolish...." you my friend are the clueless one. I have a 5 kd, and without doing this method I get in nothing but plat and diamond lobbies. Again, proof is in the pudding...

Screenshot (34).png

Could you include the top of the page with your stats just for academic reasons please 

3 minutes ago, braido1x said:

Could you include the top of the page with your stats just for academic reasons please 

My apologies i see you included them in your post - are you playing from the eu ? 

2 minutes ago, Cdog77 said:

America

I still think that it is not proven that it works on a permanent basis - with any testing I’ve done for it with also being a high kd player I find that it’s merely a temporary get around untill the algorithm picks you up again - it’s also not worth compromising your ping for if your going miles looking for an easy ride - maybe one day activision will at least tone it down and we can all stop the fierce debates 

45 minutes ago, Cdog77 said:

The proof is in the pudding. I guess you are as clueless as you sound. I asked to see if there was any other possible servers that I haven't tried that produce the same results or better. I personally don't care how long you've been using Netduma because you are obviously clueless at the fact that people put their locationt to different areas to break the algorithm of SBMM. I can again for a fact say that geofiltering 100% can dicate the SBMM algorithm. A fool I must say.

a greeting.

I have not insulted you, so try to keep respect and not insult people. If you do not care about the experience that others may have, even if these people have much more experience than you, I don't know what to ask in a forum, then go watch internet videos and learn from them ... and those lobbies could be due to many factors such as schedules or other reasons, but surely so the router does not.
  Given your education, I will not answer you more and I will leave you here speculating on what you like the most and I reiterate what I said; It is easy nowadays to believe what they want you to tell in a video even without knowing what they are talking about.

54 minutes ago, Cdog77 said:

Screenshot (34).png

By the way, with 5K / D you must be a professional gamer, why do you want to play with worse people? What happens that with 5K / D you are not able to kill and you have to look for novices to abuse them? hahaha a bit sad really ...

Another thing, all your games at 7 am and 8 am, what do you plan to find at that time when most people sleep? in end...

7 minutes ago, titofuenla said:

By the way, with 5K / D you must be a professional gamer, why do you want to play with worse people? What happens that with 5K / D you are not able to kill and you have to look for novices to abuse them? hahaha a bit sad really ...

Another thing, all your games at 7 am and 8 am, what do you plan to find at that time when most people sleep? in end...

I figured you'd avoid the whole point of this post. Have a good day! 🙂

6 minutes ago, Cdog77 said:

I figured you'd avoid the whole point of this post. Have a good day! 🙂

clear when they tell him things as they are he is no longer interested ... games at 7am and 8am ... with that you do not prove anything and you know it, because at that time it is the most normal thing to match you with more diverse people at there are fewer people playing and there are those lobbies, but there is no other reason and you know it well. It may fool some, others however not ...

11 hours ago, Cdog77 said:

a greeting.

Please be respectful to other members of the forum, theres no need to be rude or disrespectful to others. Also @titofuenla is a forum member and does not represent Netduma in any way and his opinions are his own.

23 hours ago, WashableMelon said:

It's a contentious subject but from what I gather you need to do either 2 things and these are not guaranteed and have draw backs. 

1) set your geo filter to a low populated region (this can cause latency issues) the mid South West in the US typically works. Or try a more remote European server. 

2) set your geo filter to a location that is in a different time zone, preferably in the early hours of the morning in their local time. This works because less players are online at those times so you get easier lobbies. 

@Cdog77 This is the method that is "supposed" to bypass SBMM but as stated already it is up for debate. It is also said that S.A servers or Indian server. You can find servers for game by using ping heatmap to find servers.

1 hour ago, mikep said:

Hi

i own the xr300

@braido1x are u playing from the eu?

where did u set your mark / home and which km range did u set to get this kind of lobbies to break the SBMM?

I’m affraid youv missed my point , there is no breaking of the sbmm at least in Europe - there is servers in Germany that I tested that can be slightly easier but not much - and after a couple of games on them you’ll fall straight back into the system 

58 minutes ago, braido1x said:

I’m affraid youv missed my point , there is no breaking of the sbmm at least in Europe - there is servers in Germany that I tested that can be slightly easier but not much - and after a couple of games on them you’ll fall straight back into the system 

its working with a vpn over india, i tried it.

im getting games lower then Diamond, that means no cheaters anymore, because all cheaters are stucked in the diamond lobbies.

Also i dont find any other servers in my geo filter map except the one in germany?

image.thumb.png.c84b60ca18aef91a89510873abb22010.png