XSX-COD:CW and Traffic Prioritization

badrisuper

Hi

Yes, I have enabled UpNp.

I have done similar traffic prioritization for PS4 and when playing games the count will be thousands in the Traffic prioritization page.

Here for XBOX Series X, the packet count never increased.  The count you see in the picture is happened when I run Test speed and stats.  When I run stats test I can see 500 packet for both upload and download.  When playing games I dont see any increase in download but occasionally 1 packet for upload.  So I doubt the port I prioritized may not be right.

In game I see 20 to 50 ms latency but bullet registration is not so great.

I have done port forwarding as well.

Thanks

Badri M

• Administrators

Are you connecting the Xbox via ethernet or wireless or have you at one point connected to both? If so it is possible that in the device manager there may be two devices for it. Check the Xbox IP in its network settings and double check on the Device Manager it is the Xbox you think it is. Once you're sure of the name hard turn off the Xbox and then do the following.

Remove all those rules and make these instead please:

Source 1-65535
Destination 500-500
Protocol UDP

Source 1-65535
Destination 3074-3075
Protocol TCP/UDP

Source 1-65535
Destination 3544-3544
Protocol UDP

Source 1-65535
Destination 4500-4500
Protocol UDP

It is connected via ethernet.

I have removed everything, removed port forwarding, configured XBOX IP in DMZ but still no changes.  Only couple of packets prioritized when playing games.

See in the image, for prioritised upload and download its very less and background upload and download its a lot after I restarted router and modem.

Thanks

Badri M

image.thumb.png.9dd81004fe165c8da29cd0eddfefc141.png

Try UDP only first and look if in-game ur red light for tp goes on and if u see in certain matches the light stays of try first refreshing your browser and if it stays off the light try TCP and UDP but I am almost a 100% certainly sure that they dont use TCP for in-game actions.

Also refresh your browser sometimes so the tp light will appear lit up happens sometimes to me.

I am happy that it is working good for you 👌, that can only be good that means u are prioritizing more of the actions that u are doing (uploading) to the server then what u are receiving (download).

14 minutes ago, Mobel said:

I am happy that it is working good for you 👌, that can only be good that means u are prioritizing more of the actions that u are doing (uploading) to the server then what u are receiving (download).

Just a question, earlier full source port range that is 1-65535 is assigned to specific destination port number.  but here we reversed it.  Is it right?

Im playing on PC

udp: 1:65535   3074- 3074   0(download)  18(upload)

tcp:   1:65535   3074-3074   650                  352      

udp:   3074:3074      27000-65535           15976(dwonload)          18302(upload

tcp:   0