Netduma R2 is very very good! 10/10

Sable

3 minutes ago, Sable said:

Great router guys, great design and doesn’t take up too much space like the XR routers and ASUS routers lol.

Anyways the router is very stable and all the features work nicely, my base ping actually is lower on this device I don’t know if that coincidence because I did factory reset my standalone modem before plugging in my R2, The connection benchmark is really good, on the beta it showed that my ping underload was terrible when not using QoS from my ASUs router, I am using my R2 as my main and only router; Modem>R2, but with the R2 and without using QoS I am getting A+ on ping underload.

Gameplay wise, I was shredding earlier on Destiny 2 and was finally able to get my last few double grenade launcher kills for mountaintop which has been a pain in the ass.

But yea loving the router so far, great product, even the WiFi is really good no drop outs or loss of connection. The OS is not laggy and everything is smooth, and at £130 it is a bargain.

Thanks Netduma team! ️ 

Netduma know what we want and like. As I can't stress enough to others when telling them about Netduma Team. That they ARE gamers, too. They do, the best they can with the amount of workload. They are not a corporation like netgear. But they are still a business and team none the less and provide the best service they can, professionally. That's why I believe in the Netduma Team.

R2 is the Truth!

I  wanted "their" product because I loved the R1 very much and wanted their baby. 😁

5 minutes ago, TrayDay said:

Netduma know what we want and like. As I can't stress enough to others when telling them about Netduma Team. That they ARE gamers, too. They do, the best they can with the amount of workload. They are not a corporation like netgear. But they are still a business and team none the less and provide the best service they can, professionally. That's why I believe in the Netduma Team.

R2 is the Truth!

I  wanted "their" product because I loved the R1 very much and wanted their baby. 😁

Yea I’ve had a Netduma router since advanced warfare days, I’ve had R1, XR500 and XR300 all are great routers and they do enhance your online gaming.

Really happy with this R2 well worth the £.

@Netduma Admin @Netduma Fraser

Would just like to update: 

I have had the router setup since it arrived and have had no drops in connection no errors with any features and everything is still working as it should be, my line seems more stable than ever, I used to struggle from time to time in Destiny PvP due to connection issues somewhere along the line, but I’m absolutely frying majority of games. 

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, Sable said:

I have had the router setup since it arrived and have had no drops in connection no errors with any features and everything is still working as it should be, my line seems more stable than ever, I used to struggle from time to time in Destiny PvP due to connection issues somewhere along the line, but I’m absolutely frying majority of games. 

That's really great to hear, thank you for the feedback!

54 minutes ago, mohands said:

Sadly, I haven't received mine. So, I can't judge on it.

I've replied to your topic - we're re sending it out today and if you email us we'll provide a shipping refund.

2 hours ago, Sable said:

The connection benchmark (bufferbloat info) is the major key for me

Its abit broken at the moment in the XR500 beta but when the bufferbloat is locked in / working the connection feels unreal.

Post some gameplay even if it is Destiny.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

The connection benchmark (bufferbloat info) is the major key for me

Its abit broken at the moment in the XR500 beta but when the bufferbloat is locked in / working the connection feels unreal.

Post some gameplay even if it is Destiny.

New XR500 beta build is on track to release this week so keep an eye out.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

New XR500 beta build is on track to release this week so keep an eye out.

My eye is always on the page 😁 

Have you guys added the auto config option as well (as found on the R2)

I legit put truth to the "become unfair" R2 slogan with the beta build on the XR500 - its Elite!!!

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, GHOST-1-EC said:

My eye is always on the page 😁 

Have you guys added the auto config option as well (as found on the R2)

I legit put truth to the "become unfair" R2 slogan with the beta build on the XR500 - its Elite!!!

It will be in one of the next builds yes :)