Cod Warzone

Yesterday warzone for call of duty was released free to play its the battle royal version

Ive played a few games 

No servers are showing at all for me  on geofilter

Just wandering if this game might be supported

• Administrators

None at all are showing? Are you playing on PC or Console? I have asked the team to test the game so may be it needs a bit of work but servers should show at least. Hard turn off the console, remove the device from the Geo-Filter, flush the cloud then add back to the Geo-Filter, adjust your settings how you want them then boot the console and game and see if they show.

16 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

None at all are showing? Are you playing on PC or Console? I have asked the team to test the game so may be it needs a bit of work but servers should show at least. Hard turn off the console, remove the device from the Geo-Filter, flush the cloud then add back to the Geo-Filter, adjust your settings how you want them then boot the console and game and see if they show.

Honestly I think its just one server cause my ping in game always says 42ms. I don not have my console on the geo though right now.

Something is definitely off with it. DumaOS says 40ish ms but in game reads much higher for me. It's often around 80-100ms so it would suggest it's not Singapore but also not Japan either.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, scrubosaurus said:

im playing warzone on PC and no servers showing. when i play fifa on xbox shows the servers...

Delete your PC from the Geo-Filter then in Device Manager change your PC to either an Xbox or PlayStation device type and re-add it to the Geo-Filter. You should see servers then.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, juitz said:

Playing on PS4 and no servers showing for me.

Performed steps suggested of removing/flushing, but still nothing showing.

Was the PS4 hard turned off when changes we made and then you waited 2 minutes before booting the console/game?

Hi Fraser, yes it was (not sure if I waited 2mins before booting the console though). However, I did do a factory reset of the Netduma R1 and still nothing showing.

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, juitz said:

Hi Fraser, yes it was (not sure if I waited 2mins before booting the console though). However, I did do a factory reset of the Netduma R1 and still nothing showing.

Just to double check does the IP in the PS4 network settings match with the IP of the device you think is the PS4 on the Device Manager and that device is added to the Geo-Filter? 

10 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Just to double check does the IP in the PS4 network settings match with the IP of the device you think is the PS4 on the Device Manager and that device is added to the Geo-Filter? 

Yes the IP addresses match up in the network manager. 

I do have the Netduma connected to my ISP modem/router via LAN, and using the Netduma for Geo-filter function only. I don't think this setup is the issue as I didn't have this problem on COD Blackout? 

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, juitz said:

Yes the IP addresses match up in the network manager. 

I do have the Netduma connected to my ISP modem/router via LAN, and using the Netduma for Geo-filter function only. I don't think this setup is the issue as I didn't have this problem on COD Blackout? 

Do you have the R1 in the DMZ of your ISP hub? If not it could be having trouble redirecting the traffic to the correct ports that could cause the issue.

Ok put the Netduma on DMZ . Deleted PS4 from device manager, flushed cloud. Rebooted ISP hub, Netduma and PS4. 

Step back now as PS4 not showing in the Netduma device manager list, even though I can connect to PSN and play online?

• Administrators
50 minutes ago, juitz said:

Ok put the Netduma on DMZ . Deleted PS4 from device manager, flushed cloud. Rebooted ISP hub, Netduma and PS4. 

Step back now as PS4 not showing in the Netduma device manager list, even though I can connect to PSN and play online?

The IP has likely changed and the name hasn't been detected, check for an unnamed device and match the IP.

• 9 months later...