Fix for "DumaOS not loaded yet!" (XR500 users only)

2 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Could you quickly try clearing browser cache just so we can rule out the browser in this case?

Cache and cookies has been cleared 100 times 4 different PC's I believe I mention that's been done in my previous posts it's not a browser issue. My browser isn't going to disable the wifi either. 

My router is barely a year old and already getting tossed in the bin. Thing cost like 400$

I have tried multiple firmware versions and DumaOS won't load. The router still hands off ips but the WiFi isn't working anymore. 

Tried multiple firmwares with the instructions provided on the last page and once the setup wizard finishes it's back to DumaOS not loaded yet. 

Router stopped working in the middle of a game of cod yesterday and went offline once I power cycled the internet came back over Ethernet but the WiFi is dead and DumaOS is still loading on my XR700.

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2019 at 2:24 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

Hi everyone,

We had a temporary problem tonight which caused XR500 users to see a white screen which says 'DumaOS not loaded yet'. This is now fixed. You just need to reboot your router and the problem should be gone.

Please post in this thread if this solves your problem as we have developers waiting to make sure this is 100% fixed for all.

If you followed our workaround earlier and downgraded to firmware version 2.3.2.32, you can upgrade back to the latest version (.56) and you should be able to access the interface as per usual. The latest firmware is here: https://kb.netgear.com/000061157/XR500-Firmware-Version-2-3-2-56

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope you can all now get back to tinkering your DumaOS :)

Is there a solution for the XR300? I have this problem and I need to reboot my XR300 2-3 times a week to get R-apps to work...

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, joel82 said:

and yes I've clear out cache/cookies and rebooted multiple times.

Not currently, can you go to System Information -> click the three-line menu in 'Installed Rapps' and set the number of retries to 5. Then reboot and see if the issue occurs again.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, DocRJay said:

Been having Rapp not loaded problem a few months now even when trying the work aorunds suggested here. What should I do next?

Hey, welcome to the forum!

What firmware version are you using? What workarounds have you tried precisely?

• Administrators
1 hour ago, DocRJay said:

I’m using XR500 2.3.2.134. I cleared my browser cache, rebooted multiple times, updated firmware, unplugged and replugged the router, changed number of tried to 5 etc.

Is it for the interface as a whole or specific pages? Does it happen as soon as you access the interface/a page or after changing settings for example?

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, DocRJay said:

It happens for all rapps and it’s as soon as I access the UI

But you are able to access the System Information page to change the retries? When did the issue start exactly, after an upgrade, changing settings, power cut etc?

Yes I can access system info, just all the rapps are not working so I can can’t use device manager, QOS, Geofilter etc. i forget when it started specifically, but it has been a few months that I haven’t been able to use any features of the router.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, DocRJay said:

Yes I can access system info, just all the rapps are not working so I can can’t use device manager, QOS, Geofilter etc. i forget when it started specifically, but it has been a few months that I haven’t been able to use any features of the router.

Have you done a factory reset, that would most likely get it all loading again. It's important to wait a few minutes after a reset/reload so it can all load properly.

On 1/12/2023 at 11:29 AM, joel82 said:

unfortunately your advice did not work. this is all i see after almost 20 minutes.

image.thumb.png.7361da27833cb51099cac3626972da73.png

Hello,  I have a xr500 and am getting this same result.  Is there any fix for this?

image.thumb.png.581c6813cb1adcc0fcb74335504757ff.png

Thank you,

bruthless1

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, Bruthless1 said:

Hello,  I have a xr500 and am getting this same result.  Is there any fix for this?

Thank you,

bruthless1

Reboot the router, wait 2 minutes then access the interface, does it load correctly then?