Let me throw some random netduma settings that help my kd maintain 2.64 and rising

Chaiyoabc

First of all let me remind you all that this may be a placebo, or hopefulness. 

but in my scenario, it works quite well. I can’t provide evidences or anything that prove it works and will be working flawlessly overtime. I just want to throw my setting that might be working for some of you. So let’s get started 

my bandwidth from ISP is 100/100 

my router setup method: asus rtac88u using DDWRT, DMZ to netduma router 

QOS setting: 

on ddwrt I have FQ_codel qos applied with bandwidth limited 85/85 

on netduma I have anti bufferbloat on, setting percentage at 12% Download / 4% upload. That should be around 10/3.4 mb This only apply in 6vs6 match. When it comes to 10vs10 I use 70%/70% that is because I feel hit detection in better and maps are bigger so cqc is quite unusual. 

my hypothesis: more bandwidth = better hit detection , but more chances of insta-death

Side note: low bw = less chance of insta-death, worse hit detection. Because low bw allow you to send delay packets to server so enemy will see you slight delay. However, I tested with extremely low bw (4/0.5) and it doesnt work because hit detection was too bad)

netduma bandwidth setting is 85/85

therefore I have 2 qos running together 

Geo-Filter on netduma setting: put radius over server of choices. Ping assist 0. Strict mode off.

by this setting, my kd has been rising from 1.3 to 2.64 over 2 weeks. But there are still other factors as well, like getting better at maps knowledge and getting used to the game. 

in Black Ops 4. I had 3.69 kd with this setting, only different is that bufferbloat percentage was always at 70/70. I think because treayarch engine somehow had engine lag which is good for this particular setting. While Mw engine have faster engine. 

that’s it my secret setting hahaha. Again, I still die to campers who see and shoot me first. It was just less chance of getting angry over death that i should not have had. I die because I got outplayed. I die because I was too clumsy

by the way my location is Bangkok. That also might be factor as well just in case

4 hours ago, Chaiyoabc said:

but in my scenario, it works quite well. I can’t provide evidences or anything that prove it works and will be working flawlessly overtime. I just want to throw my setting that might be working for some of you. So let’s get started 

QOS setting: 

on netduma I have anti bufferbloat on, setting percentage at 12% Download / 4% upload. That should be around 10/3.4 mb This only apply in 6vs6 match. When it comes to 10vs10 I use 70%/70% that is because I feel hit detection in better and maps are bigger so cqc is quite unusual. 

my hypothesis: more bandwidth = better hit detection , but more chances of insta-death

Side note: low bw = less chance of insta-death, worse hit detection. Because low bw allow you to send delay packets to server so enemy will see you slight delay. However, I tested with extremely low bw (4/0.5) and it doesnt work because hit detection was too bad)

Geo-Filter on netduma setting: put radius over server of choices. Ping assist 0. Strict mode off.

by this setting, my kd has been rising from 1.3 to 2.64 over 2 weeks. But there are still other factors as well, like getting better at maps knowledge and getting used to the game. 

in Black Ops 4. I had 3.69 kd with this setting, only different is that bufferbloat percentage was always at 70/70. I think because treayarch engine somehow had engine lag which is good for this particular setting. While Mw engine have faster engine. 

that’s it my secret setting hahaha. Again, I still die to campers who see and shoot me first. It was just less chance of getting angry over death that i should not have had. I die because I got outplayed. I die because I was too clumsy

by the way my location is Bangkok. That also might be factor as well just in case

What is your in-game ping? Where do you place your home location in Geofilter?

20 minutes ago, Crysister said:

What is your in-game ping? Where do you place your home location in Geofilter?

My in-game ping is 40-50

I put my location in Gulf of Thailand. Make sure radius covering Singapore and Australia

I also use DDWRT since my R1 broke. 😕

Please do me a favor and add the following two lines in your custom commands:

ifconfig eth0 txqueuelen 2

ifconfig eth1 txqueuelen 2

Experiment increasing the value (2) game after game until you reach 10. 

Give as a feedback if you see any impovement and which value seems to be your "sweetspot" if any.

BTW let me confirm that a camper with a 725 in a toilet wins any QoS in the world.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 12:00 PM, Sgt-Greco said:

I also use DDWRT since my R1 broke. 😕

Please do me a favor and add the following two lines in your custom commands:

ifconfig eth0 txqueuelen 2

ifconfig eth1 txqueuelen 2

Experiment increasing the value (2) game after game until you reach 10. 

Give as a feedback if you see any impovement and which value seems to be your "sweetspot" if any.

BTW let me confirm that a camper with a 725 in a toilet wins any QoS in the world.

What was your findings sgt greco when you did these commands

I would like to know out of curiosity

For me, getting a positive k/d ratio is a goal. Major part of the games I am last classified. My k/d ratio is 0,84, and it’s getting so hard even to keep it.

how do you get such good results?? Do you get in good lobbies often? Because for me is hardly impossible to find a good one.

This picture... it was really humilliating. That day I felt so impotent. Not always are that bad, but I can’t figure out how the hell I can’t find a good lobbie with all the ammounts of settings I’ve tried4B69C2A2-9939-462A-833A-8B1609B3254A.thumb.jpeg.e648707264ba61bddf6952c1f4c974ef.jpeg

LOL that is pretty much a god lobby you have right there. My alt account is level 35 or so and even on that almost all my enemies are level 155.

Post a video of a game like that.

5 hours ago, Bert said:

LOL that is pretty much a god lobby you have right there. My alt account is level 35 or so and even on that almost all my enemies are level 155.

Post a video of a game like that.

Well, that was a 10 or 12 days ago... now I’m level 36 I think, but just wanted to share the picture to put an example of how bad my experience can be.

Sorry, I wish I could upload a video to show how I’m solt when I cross an enemy, but my video capturer is so old...

Maybe I’ll give it a try

• 6 months later...
On 11/17/2019 at 10:02 AM, Chaiyoabc said:

QOS setting: 

I HAVE LIKE YOU 100UP/DOWN  ,, is my sitting right ???? i put wan netduma router in DMZ ddwrt 

100.PNG

10000.PNG