This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

I got a bunch of R-App's that will not load on my interface for my XR700 router.   The HybridVPN, the GeoFilter, Network Monitor, and Device Manager all will not load.   I have tried and tried for multiple hours and multiple days to get this to work but still not loading.   Can you tell me how to fix this?

Guest Killhippie
On 10/26/2019 at 2:35 PM, Kn1ghtRa1der said:

I got a bunch of R-App's that will not load on my interface for my XR700 router.   The HybridVPN, the GeoFilter, Network Monitor, and Device Manager all will not load.   I have tried and tried for multiple hours and multiple days to get this to work but still not loading.   Can you tell me how to fix this?

Clear your browsers cache make sure JavaScript is enabled (bit obvious that one), oh and enable coookies you can block third party ones, but be aware if you clear cookies at the end of a browsing session and you have logged in certain settings like miles/kilometres in Geo-Filter etc will go back to default... make sure you are not using a adblocker when logged in, try a factory reset if all else fails and add settings back manually especially if the firmware has updated itself and you have not done a factory reset. Hope some of that helps. What AV are you using? I think Bitdefender had with the XR500 issues, but that seems like aeons ago.

• Administrators

Hey, welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having this issue, you've got some good advice above! I would also suggest in System Information on the R-App panel, open the 3 line menu for it and change the retry attempts from 3 to 5. This will mean the R-Apps will try for longer to load and may prevent the issue in the future.

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, Kn1ghtRa1der said:

Thanks for all the responses.  I not sure why this caused it but when I hooked my PC up to a "wired" connection everything loaded.  It just would not load for me on wifi.  It is all working now.

That's quite strange, glad to hear it's working now. Is it still an issue on WiFi? If so that's something we'll likely need to look into when testing 3.0.

On 10/31/2019 at 5:23 AM, Netduma Fraser said:

That's quite strange, glad to hear it's working now. Is it still an issue on WiFi? If so that's something we'll likely need to look into when testing 3.0.

You should look into it, rebooting is the only thing that starts my R-Apps.

Fast to open the log in section then every single page is dead slow or not working at all after that.

• Administrators
On 11/4/2019 at 9:01 AM, faulko said:

You should look into it, rebooting is the only thing that starts my R-Apps.

Fast to open the log in section then every single page is dead slow or not working at all after that.

Have you cleared your browser cache recently? That can cause quite a slow down if it's been cached for a long time. Would also suggest you change the retry attemps as well.

38 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you cleared your browser cache recently? That can cause quite a slow down if it's been cached for a long time. Would also suggest you change the retry attemps as well.

Gets cleared daily, yes reattempts at 5.

2 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Did it start with the update before the latest one or has this always been an issue for you? What is your PC operating system and web browser?

Unsure when started, haven't really used the duma much in the last yr.

Win 10 with Firefox, tried chrome but that didn't accomplish anything.

Edited by faulko

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Have you been connecting to the interface via HTTPS as it can be really slow using that connection method vs HTTP

No idea what that means sorry or how to check.

Dr Google here i come.

Could the lock and red line through it on the address bar be an issue?

12 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

That means that the certificate is invalid. This is a known problem.

Could you try getting to the router using the address http://192.168.1.1

The http there will force it not to use https, hopefully

Nope, its all the same.

3 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Could you take a look at what the CPU usage is on the System Information page please when you notice it's slow?

Peaks up too 100% then drops back to 30-40%.

Thats my device watching you tube and kids doing somethings as well.

• Administrators

Could you try this please:

1. Downgrade your XR500 to this older firmware: http://kb.netgear.com/000060464
  2. Then upgrade back again: http://kb.netgear.com/000061157

Sometimes a fresh install can fix these weird problems. 

Error: The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App.

Not even 1 minute after using the factory reset button and setting this crap up again.

What the devil is going on here?

Guest Killhippie
44 minutes ago, faulko said:

Error: The operation is taking longer than expected. Please briefly wait before using this R-App.

Not even 1 minute after using the factory reset button and setting this crap up again.

Are you using a adblocker? If so white list the routers admin pages, or any other kind or add on like NoScript or Ghostery and clear you entire browsing cache. Actually what browser are you you using? If after exhausting all possibilities I would contact Netgear, you may need you router RMA's for a replacement possibly. It seems this issue crops up on the XR700 now and then. It seems more problematic than the XR500 in some ways...

• Administrators
10 hours ago, faulko said:

Try the suggestion above but also do you have another device (preferably a PC) that you could check on to see if you get the same issue?

Yes have ad blocker and yes its disabled or what ever its called for the duma.

Using latest Firefox. Tried chrome, on pc and ipad its all the same.

I found it weird that sometimes all features work flawless, sometimes all works just very slow and others ill take the grave for how long it takes to load a page.

Doubt id get an approved RMA for this, i brought it the day it was released. I was likely the first in AUS to use it like the R1 originally.