This R-App is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, 187 said:

Thanks. I did have my router configured with most of the settings mentioned in the guide. Upgraded to 1.0.1.10 early this evening. Seems to be working. Some of the R-apps seem to take longer to load than they did on .8. To the point where I'll switch to another app group and back (like from Network  Monitor to Dashboard back to Network Monitor) and they will usually load pretty quickly then.

Yes I do think that was an issue on the .10 firmware unfortunately. Usually a wipe of the browser cache/cookies can resolve this but might be to do more with the firmware version this time.

• 4 months later...

There's a real issue with your .56 update. I had the same problems as OP and only rolling back to earlier firmware is the only way to fix the issues. Worst thing is it gets worst with time if you keep running on the .56 firmware, I reached a point where my router capped out of nowhere my internet to 80mbps (when I have 400mpbs!). How is it that as of late April 2020, no new firmware was release to fix this, so we have to chose between a firmware that causes security problems or one that messes up our internet... Don't need to remind you how costly Netgear routers running on dumaos are! 

• Administrators
2 hours ago, zxpro said:

There's a real issue with your .56 update. I had the same problems as OP and only rolling back to earlier firmware is the only way to fix the issues. Worst thing is it gets worst with time if you keep running on the .56 firmware, I reached a point where my router capped out of nowhere my internet to 80mbps (when I have 400mpbs!). How is it that as of late April 2020, no new firmware was release to fix this, so we have to chose between a firmware that causes security problems or one that messes up our internet... Don't need to remind you how costly Netgear routers running on dumaos are! 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

The OP was using the XR700 and that has been fixed for that router. You're experiencing this on the XR500? How often do you get the issue? In System Information in the Rapp panel options change the number of retries to 5 and reboot the router.

He might have a XR700 but I experienced the exact same issues and, exactly like him, nothing worked outside of rolling back to a previous firmware. To answer your question I experience this constantly when the firmware was .56 or the latest. I did what you said and it didn't work, rolling back again to the working firmware until you release a working up-to-date firmware. The insulting part is with time your supposed to be latest and optimal firmware caps your internet! This is insane and I can testify that I did not change any settings so this was done on its own. 

I have had nothing but problems with my XR500 for the year I have owned it. Always need to reset my password every time I login to routerlogin.net, the R-apps never load or take forever. Firmware .56 is the issue because when I downgrade all these issues go away, however then I have other issues such as the High Priority traffic is always on, even if I'm not playing games, etc. When is new firmware coming out?

This also started happening just recently on my XR500. As of a few days ago I started noticing the 'R-app' not loaded message, a few seconds after I turn on the geo-filter. I've yet to down grade my firmware to see if it helps, my next step is just factory resetting I guess.

• Administrators
39 minutes ago, d.o.c said:

This also started happening just recently on my XR500. As of a few days ago I started noticing the 'R-app' not loaded message, a few seconds after I turn on the geo-filter. I've yet to down grade my firmware to see if it helps, my next step is just factory resetting I guess.

Was anything different happening on the network or did you change any settings prior to the issue?

To answer your question: XR500-V2.3.2.32

Every now and then I get annoyed with that firmware and update to the latest, and it's good for a while and then for no reason it starts having all the issues I listed above and only the downgrade helps.

• 10 months later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Ianbruce said:

im having this issue too. Tried a factory reset and the rapps load for a while and then the rapp loading issue returns.

ian 

Hey, welcome to the forum!

On the System Information page on the Rapp panel option menu change retries to 5 and reboot from the router interface. If you get the issue after that make a new topic and we can focus on you.