unable to use ps4 with host filtering

s1rtoast

my r1 won't pick up the ps4 when i try playing cod aw. i go to the select games/services and i get this weird menu slider when i click try to find the ps4. The names are all blurry and nothing happens when i click the ps4?

• Administrators

Try what bagsta has said and would be great if we could see a picture of this. I PM'd you earlier about doing our 1 on 1 so I'll go through everything then as well and make sure your settings are all sorted :)

If you are already on the latest version , it could be a browser issue what browser do you use , both chrome and Firefox play really well with the duma GUI :)

I am just going at to what the crew have sad that i Have had problems with it running on Internet explorer and opera but never had a single problem since on chrome. 

How does the Host Filtering page have "a lot of names, first and last, and other personal info"?

They are talking about print screening this page. Does it look like it will contain any personal info?

This is so that they can see the "weird menu slider" that you talk about.

Follow this link for Netduma's instructions on how to print screen and upload them here. http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=how_do_i_take_a_screen_shot

ko8iPTI.png

Oh well.. if it weren't for others like you, I won't have a job.

when i click select service that's where im having issues, it also has all my devices with names and everythimg

I see. Might I suggest using 'Paint' to edit your screenshot before you upload?

After you printscreen, just open paint on your Windows and press 'CTRL+V' and it will paste it on Paint.

Now click on the brush and just paint over the personal info. But... leave the Playstation 4 icon visible for us to see so we understand what you are trying to describe.

Then, save the picture to your desktop or anywhere else and then follow the Netduma wiki link in my previous post regarding the upload.

Is that okay?

• Administrators

im gonna be honest with u, im too lazy to blur everything out

You can send it in a PM to me if you like :) 

geo-filter not working 

I'm going to need a bit more info on that haha. Make sure you have your device with the PA service selected, button underneath saying 'disable', settings > miscellaneous auto and bleeding edge cloud ticked and applied. 

did all that but when I start up in a lobby (PS4 COD) im getting connect to host outside my filter causing me to lag. This has been happening more often for the pass month.     

• Netduma Staff

did all that but when I start up in a lobby (PS4 COD) im getting connect to host outside my filter causing me to lag. This has been happening more often for the pass month.     

If you're connecting to hosts outside of your GeoFilter read this and see if it solves the problem :)

Archived