Constantly booted

Almost after every game my lobby gets booted and it starts searching again. I have checked all the other post about this to make sure my settings are correct. I have the whole west coast in my geo filter and my ping is set at 35. Its so frustrating to pay so much for this device when it is supposed to be about the "software" yet I am being booted mid game then almost after every game it boots me out of the lobby. Why would I want to promote a product that makes gaming more frustrating? 

I'm glad to hear someone else complain besides me, I think this product was hyped up by YouTube and you noticed there are not any videos on problems people are having with this router. Be patience and wait for the new update and if it doesn't address the problems that you are having then, I guess ill let some other fool have mine on ebay before the bottom falls out, but in all it must be developed for Europe and doesn't work well in the America, so keep your head up cause we just got pimp slapped by Netduma. lol

untick strict mode and your problem is fixed you will find games faster

dont try to bash the product if you dont full understand how to use it 

I'm glad to hear someone else complain besides me, I think this product was hyped up by YouTube and you noticed there are not any videos on problems people are having with this router. Be patience and wait for the new update and if it doesn't address the problems that you are having then, I guess ill let some other fool have mine on ebay before the bottom falls out, but in all it must be developed for Europe and doesn't work well in the America, so keep your head up cause we just got pimp slapped by Netduma. lol

you clearly dont know how to use the netduma if you sell it thats your lost lmao the only reason its booting you out of lobbies because those loobies are out of your range but the game wants you in them anyway. untick strict mode and your problem is fix 

• Administrators

As well as what everyone has said which should fix your issues easily, ensure auto cloud and bleeding edge are ticked in settings > miscellaneous as this will get the latest cloud updates pushed to you.

I am not sure as to why you have come in in such a hostile manner but I am sure that people here will help you to get the most out of the R1. A quick read through some of the posts on here will show you that people have had similar issues and that they have been resolved.
If you read through the above posts as requested and you are still struggling please post pictures of your settings, geo filter top and bottom of page and your diagnostics results.

Somebody may then be able to assist you further.

Could you also indicate which game you are having issues with.

untick strict mode and your problem is fixed you will find games faster

dont try to bash the product if you dont full understand how to use it 

I have unticked strick mode still with same results. Also I do fully understand the product and know the ins and outs of it. Maybe you should mind your own fucking business unless you are here to help.

• Netduma Staff

I have unticked strick mode still with same results. Also I do fully understand the product and know the ins and outs of it. Maybe you should mind your own fucking business unless you are here to help.

Please be respectful to other members of the forum. You might want to consider editing your post as it could be considered...hmm.....a little bit hostile.

If I understand correctly, you are getting booted when you are in the game? If so, disable the GeoFilter after the game has begun and see if the problem persists. The problem could be that the host is changing during the game and the new host is outside of your GeoFilter.

• Netduma Staff

Tmarch, no one can help you if you don't take the help :) You made a thread here but you haven't replied to it so no one knows if the problem is resolved. Perhaps if you reply to it or try the suggestions your problem may be fixed.

Please could you post some pictures of your test results and top and bottom of the geo filter page and congestion control page.

(It may also help if you can the attitude.......at least till your problems are resolved;))

lmao im not the one having issues my gaming experience is great right now the netduma works great for me  :lol:

Almost after every game my lobby gets booted and it starts searching again. I have checked all the other post about this to make sure my settings are correct. I have the whole west coast in my geo filter and my ping is set at 35. Its so frustrating to pay so much for this device when it is supposed to be about the "software" yet I am being booted mid game then almost after every game it boots me out of the lobby. Why would I want to promote a product that makes gaming more frustrating? 

It would help if you said what game you were playing.

I have seen this happen with playing AW and its only because of the ping you are setting is too low.

I have noticed during the day I have to set the ping to 60 to get a good match and at night I get a 30 or lower ping.

I have pretty much only California selected on the geo filter.

So if you see this problem when trying to join lobbies, just raise the ping search until you are able to stay in a lobby.

Archived