STRANGE PROBLEM

Hello gents, i have a strange problem, normaly i turn on router and console and configure the R1 (radar,  ping assist, strict mode, etc etc) i live in portugal and i put the radar under Portugal Spain and France (about 1000klm) after that shut me down from  PSN servers and i cant connect to internet (im offline), i have to open the radar until cover the USA to connect me again .
any solution?

take a look, after i setup netduma, and run a test only show this.
i live in portugal, if i put the radar just under europe shut me down from psn servers and im stay offline

56595451_456962318378829_245794858021683200_n.jpg

56962023_304458680225545_1743628152329994240_n.jpg

• Netduma Staff

If you add that server to your allow list and reduce your radius again, do you get blocked? When you reduce your radius, do you see that server getting blocked? If you disable Strict Mode does this still happen?

7 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

If you add that server to your allow list and reduce your radius again, do you get blocked? When you reduce your radius, do you see that server getting blocked? If you disable Strict Mode does this still happen?

yes jack if i add that server in usa to alow list, i can reduce my radios to my location ( PORTUGAL / SPAIN ) , strick on / ping assist 0, and now dont disconect me from psn servers, and i can find games in this region.
thankyou for your "pristine" tip.

On 4/9/2019 at 2:52 PM, nunogsm said:

Hello gents, i have a strange problem, normaly i turn on router and console and configure the R1 (radar,  ping assist, strict mode, etc etc) i live in portugal and i put the radar under Portugal Spain and France (about 1000klm) after that shut me down from  PSN servers and i cant connect to internet (im offline), i have to open the radar until cover the USA to connect me again .
any solution?

Can I get some information on what game you are playing and what console you're using. It would also be nice to get more information on your geofilter setup. I cannot reproduce this issue.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2019 at 6:18 PM, Netduma Joseph said:

Can I get some information on what game you are playing and what console you're using. It would also be nice to get more information on your geofilter setup. I cannot reproduce this issue.

PS4 / black ops 4 / my location its europe ( Portugal )