Unaccessable routerlogin page and no internet access

@Danny80916 I used the firmware provided by the level 2 bloke for a day and the drops got even worse than the firmware provided by Christian! They then had to reinstall the newest standard release firmware to be able to do debug logs and ever since the newest firmware was reinstalled I haven’t had a single drop/problem. 

Literally the problem was solved by itself for no reason.

• Netduma Staff
3 hours ago, vazuh said:

@Danny80916 I used the firmware provided by the level 2 bloke for a day and the drops got even worse than the firmware provided by Christian! They then had to reinstall the newest standard release firmware to be able to do debug logs and ever since the newest firmware was reinstalled I haven’t had a single drop/problem. 

Literally the problem was solved by itself for no reason.

Huh. Well that's different! Thanks for letting us know what happened in your case, I'm just glad Netgear are aware of it.

Yeah genuinely lost by it! Literally tried reflashing the newest about 10 times and it did nothing before! Every time on the system info it showed a different firmware to which was installed too!

• Netduma Staff
13 hours ago, Danny80916 said:

So @vazuh for giggles i reflashed the current firmware also a little a bit ago and now coming from .08r1 and .08r5 to .10 everything is fine for me now also and the apps are loading super quick unlike before

That's awesome, glad to hear it!

@vazuhhey man I dont know if your still having problems but netgear just called me and said a new firmware is going public very very soon that should have all the .10 fixes plus a faster interface I am not sure how true it its but i will be keeping my eyes out for it . I noticed one odd things on the beta they gave me My sfp wan port lost internet for the first time ever and the modem did not reboot not sure whats with that tho.

• Administrators
13 hours ago, Danny80916 said:

@vazuhhey man I dont know if your still having problems but netgear just called me and said a new firmware is going public very very soon that should have all the .10 fixes plus a faster interface I am not sure how true it its but i will be keeping my eyes out for it . I noticed one odd things on the beta they gave me My sfp wan port lost internet for the first time ever and the modem did not reboot not sure whats with that tho.

Thanks for sharing that info, that's great to know! Have you noticed that issue reoccurring? 

@Danny80916 since the reflash of the .10 firmware I haven’t had any issues that I have seen. All the beta firmwares they provided were useless for me and contained more problems than the public release firmwares!

I'm at routerlogin.net, and get the following message over and over with no progress: "DumaOS not loaded yet!  Don't worry we will redirect you shortly."  Well... "shortly" is turning into all day and I don't have a way to move forward...

• Administrators
49 minutes ago, allsgood said:

I'm at routerlogin.net, and get the following message over and over with no progress: "DumaOS not loaded yet!  Don't worry we will redirect you shortly."  Well... "shortly" is turning into all day and I don't have a way to move forward...

You've made a separate topic for this, no need to make multiple posts. You'll be answered there.

• 2 weeks later...

Router has started playing up again!

no settings have been changed still on the same firmware.

exactly the same problem, every single day my routers lan stops working and I have to reboot via WiFi on the nighthawk app

• Administrators
15 hours ago, vazuh said:

Router has started playing up again!

no settings have been changed still on the same firmware.

exactly the same problem, every single day my routers lan stops working and I have to reboot via WiFi on the nighthawk app

Is this on all devices? Or just a specific device?

Can you still get Internet through the WiFi connection?

• 3 weeks later...

My router is having intermittent issues. Was given a “custom made” firmware by netgear that worked perfectly for a few days then would have the same issue where I would have to restart my router to connect to the internet then be fine for a couple of days again