Netduma Joseph

Reporting Mislocated Geo-filter Servers

Please quickly complete this form to let us know of a server you believe is in the wrong location on your Geo-Filter Map. We will then use this to try and relocate the server to it's correct place. You can also access the form from this link.

Black Ops 4 PS4, 991f33febc387f84, Should be in the Middle East UAE. As of last week, I rarely find games under 100ms. 

Here are some other server IDs that I would connect to for good ping: 

991fce99bc387f84

991fab76bc387f84

991f703bbc387f84

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:46 AM, Bozo said:

Make this a feature on the router itself so we can report straight from DumaOS. I think this way you would get a lot more data to strengthen the Geo-Filter.

Even better if DumoOS could just figure this out automatically. Verify the real location of all dumaos instances by triangulating ping for servers with known locations, then verify location of other unknown servers from ping to users with verified location. Accuracy of location for servers will improve over time as more and more dumaos instances triangulate the location. i.e. You can determine that I'm near London because my ping to known servers in London is about 20ms, then any server that is labelled as US but has a ping of 20ms is obviously in the UK not US.

That would be fantastic yes, ultimately I think we'd like to make it as automatic as possible in the future but for now we're focusing on other aspects of the router. We have made great improvements to the cloud already!

Submitted 10 I can submit more FIFA servers once these are moved as all are wrong for dedicated FIFA servers

Is this acceptable?

Black Ops 4, 476b30fb08e6b1b6, 13, New Jersey, New Jersey

It is Peer hosted which is why I'm reporting it.

9 hours ago, Attackerman said:

Is this acceptable?

Black Ops 4, 476b30fb08e6b1b6, 13, New Jersey, New Jersey

It is Peer hosted which is why I'm reporting it.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScwkrqCGqbZOdO59GljLApa60vSVrdpaKGh_R4pEdyS3J_jcw/viewform  Enter the info from your post here, it's the new and improved process.

A lot of Italian dedis are mislocated , 855ecc and c26ecc placed in north america and 855 aren t registered as dedis.. (Black ops 4)

7 hours ago, Albo2001 said:

A lot of Italian dedis are mislocated , 855ecc and c26ecc placed in north america and 855 aren t registered as dedis.. (Black ops 4)

Have you used the form to submit these?

new apex servers I keep getting a crash on the geo filter its taking too long for ip lookup when pinging the server ID c540f2bddd645a5f

Does the Geo-Filter stop working when you attempt to look up that address? Does it crash with any other addresses or games?

21 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Does the Geo-Filter stop working when you attempt to look up that address? Does it crash with any other addresses or games?

another server on apex that breaks ID 9482a36e1f33ced3

1 hour ago, Netduma Alex said:

So are you saying that the Geo-Filter will not ping these servers?

it wont load ip and thats what crashes the geo filter

Right so you mean the Geo-Filter stops responding to input? How do you bring it back from this state?

21 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Right so you mean the Geo-Filter stops responding to input? How do you bring it back from this state?

no I get a error saying r app can't load I just close the box

3 hours ago, Netduma Alex said:

Oh right, and then the Geo-Filter restarts? Or you have to refresh the page?

yeah the geo filter restarts

1 hour ago, Netduma Fraser said:

When pinging the server that causes it does it happen both when auto ping is enabled and when disabled and pinging manually?

pinging manually

So it doesn't happen at all when pinging automatically? May be that it's unable to resolve the IP address correctly. How long does it try to ping before it freezes?