Not received your DumaOS Download Link Email? Post here

Netduma Admin

Hello, Can I have access to the beta for 3.0 access for r1? 

I also need help. I've tried to factory reset it too yet i've had no luck. I hold down the button for as long as the tutorial tells me to and I still never hear the beep 1-2 mins after. Nothing happens at all and i'm not sure what else to do. I can't connect to my old Netduma R1 because I don't know the password. Netdumar1 (The default) I saw online wasn't working either please help.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, Vendexxx said:

Hello, Can I have access to the beta for 3.0 access for r1? 

I also need help. I've tried to factory reset it too yet i've had no luck. I hold down the button for as long as the tutorial tells me to and I still never hear the beep 1-2 mins after. Nothing happens at all and i'm not sure what else to do. I can't connect to my old Netduma R1 because I don't know the password. Netdumar1 (The default) I saw online wasn't working either please help.

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I've given you access to the beta. Sorry to hear you're having this issue. What firmware are you on currently? Are you referring to the wireless password or the interface login?

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, Vendexxx said:

I'm referring to the wireless password, I have no clue what to do and I'm not sure which firmware i'm on how would I check?

Try the mac address on the sticker on the underside of the router as the password. Otherwise I would suggest is to connect via ethernet and then access the interface where you can then change the password.

• 3 weeks later...

so why is it taking so long for 3 to be available for the Netgear routers? you have it the old R1 and you have built a new version of your own router, whats the issue with releasing it?

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, mam216 said:

so why is it taking so long for 3 to be available for the Netgear routers? you have it the old R1 and you have built a new version of your own router, whats the issue with releasing it?

Development is not as easy as that, it was developed on the R2 that is why it is out for that router, all the others bar the XR1000 are in beta. If issues are found in the beta then we want to resolve them first, then you make a beta build with potential fixes, if there are issues rinse repeat until it seems stable and you can release it publicly.