From Spain, no geo filter around me

erwan55

• Administrators

Hi Erwan - make sure you set your GEo-Filter up before the game starts to just cover Spain and France. Then search for a game.

Full guide here:

If you not seeing games on the Madrid or French servers after doing this, please let us know.

I live in France and I have one circle , I don’t know if it’s a dedicated server because the logo is a circle like a host.

When I’m in the game, the ping host don’t start, I don’t see the ping automatically.

I need to click on the circle to see the ping and sometimes is a dedicated server and sometimes is a host but the location is always on the same place !

The connection is bad with it too!

I don’t using the dumaOS.

Thanks for your help ;)

6 hours ago, AoGExist said:

I have the same issue .the tips from the other Post dont work 

living in Germany 

yeah it didnt help me either. i always see only the server in Irland and the UK. even with the tips didnt work

same here , i was able to connect to EU Paris dedi  on first day release but since,  I only connect to (bad) peer :(  ( i only see Irland dedi inside the geofilter but i am unable to connected to it ) .The worst , now i have to set strict mode OFF to find a game , because i'm constently booted to the main menu when  strict mode is ON .

So, yesterday, after posting this, I've turned off the console, and wait a few minutes... then I used again geo filter , etc... with 70% , etc 

At the beginning the first servers that were appearing were the ones of Ireland and England... but after try¡ing to "oblige" and stick to my Spanish region, the spanish server appeared. 

I think, somehow, Ireland and England servers are the common ones the games connects to at the very begenning... but after waiting , it reconnects to a nearer one. 

Ping was of only 25ms, while the irish and english were of around 40/45 ms. 

Let's see what happens when I come back home after work. 

I keep you posted ... and Netduma Team... Keep up the good work... It hasn't been easy but we're all slowing updating ... I like the new interface :-) 

• Netduma Staff

I reckon these issues are temporary measures to handle the massive amount of players connecting to the game. If you go back to a previous CoD title you shouldn't see these issues occurring. If it's just related to Black Ops 4, there's definitely nothing wrong with the router.

I'd recommend everyone tries what Erwan figured out - maybe the game needs to connect you to one of those UK or Irish servers first before the net-code allows for any other connections to take place. If you connect to them, then decrease your radius to your home country and search again, what happens?

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators
56 minutes ago, Lewisprotips said:

I've found the Spain and Italy servers are only available at certain times.

Yes we have found the same as well unfortunately, during peak times they seem to be available when other servers are under load.

On 1/24/2021 at 8:05 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Yes we have found the same as well unfortunately, during peak times they seem to be available when other servers are under load.

I really enjoy playing those servers Fraser - have you guys found any specific patterns for them in terms of what times of day or specific days they seem to be on ? or does it vary based on other server loads ?

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, braido1x said:

I really enjoy playing those servers Fraser - have you guys found any specific patterns for them in terms of what times of day or specific days they seem to be on ? or does it vary based on other server loads ?

It will vary on how under load the other servers how, but it's safe to say during normal peak times so after work hours/evenings and weekends you should see the servers more.

19 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

It will vary on how under load the other servers how, but it's safe to say during normal peak times so after work hours/evenings and weekends you should see the servers more.

unfortunately haven't been able to connect to them for over a week but its good to know that there on sometimes and I can keep a polygon around them