Hello Everyone!

Zippy

I just wanted to say hello to everyone! Im totally new here and have been following and reading a lot about NetDuma OS for sometime. I did purchase the XR500. And do have some very odd issues but those are for another place. Anyways just here to introduce myself and wanted to say hello to everyone! I hope I posted this in the correct spot! lol. Im thinking I did! 😉 ha ha cheers folks!

• Netduma Staff

I just wanted to say hello to everyone! Im totally new here and have been following and reading a lot about NetDuma OS for sometime. I did purchase the XR500. And do have some very odd issues but those are for another place. Anyways just here to introduce myself and wanted to say hello to everyone! I hope I posted this in the correct spot! lol. Im thinking I did! 😉 ha ha cheers folks!

Hi Zippy, welcome to the community! As PollutionBlues said we've got a section here for XR500 support. Maybe you'd wanna' talk about your issues there?

Either way, welcome :)

Thanks guys for the nice welcome! I definitely will post my issues in the XR500 support section.. I just wanted to introduce myself a bit before I headed over to the support section. I really do like what I have seen thus far out of the Netduma OS. even though im having issues. Its really the first time ive seen so much focus on a OS that is targeted for gamers. Well done!

Thanks again and hope to chat more with you all. :)

• Netduma Staff
15 hours ago, Zippy said:

Thanks guys for the nice welcome! I definitely will post my issues in the XR500 support section.. I just wanted to introduce myself a bit before I headed over to the support section. I really do like what I have seen thus far out of the Netduma OS. even though im having issues. Its really the first time ive seen so much focus on a OS that is targeted for gamers. Well done!

Thanks again and hope to chat more with you all. :)

Thanks for the support - this is just the beginning for DumaOS. We'll soon be plunging into development and getting tonnes of features completed. It's an exciting time to be a gamer!

We'll look out for you in the support section :D

10 hours ago, Netduma Jack said:

Thanks for the support - this is just the beginning for DumaOS. We'll soon be plunging into development and getting tonnes of features completed. It's an exciting time to be a gamer!

We'll look out for you in the support section :D

Netduma Jack your welcome!  I do believe that Netduma OS is just the beginning. Many more good things will happen. There is no doubt as far as im concerned they are the cutting edge when it comes to OS geared for gamers. Ive seen a lot of gimmicks over time clamming to have a gaming router and it really was nothing more then talk then proof.. Netduma has a bright future. Even some of my Tech forums I visit often have taken notice.. That alone says a lot.  There is a feature I have a question on and I see a few always asking about it. That is ping assist... What exactly is that and what does that actually do? Anyways thanks again for the warm welcome.. You will see me around. :)  (soon in the support forum).

Zippy.

12 minutes ago, Zippy said:

Netduma Jack your welcome!  I do believe that Netduma OS is just the beginning. Many more good things will happen. There is no doubt as far as im concerned they are the cutting edge when it comes to OS geared for gamers. Ive seen a lot of gimmicks over time clamming to have a gaming router and it really was nothing more then talk then proof.. Netduma has a bright future. Even some of my Tech forums I visit often have taken notice.. That alone says a lot.  There is a feature I have a question on and I see a few always asking about it. That is ping assist... What exactly is that and what does that actually do? Anyways thanks again for the warm welcome.. You will see me around. :) (soon in the support forum).

Zippy.

Hello Zippy,

Welcome to the forum. I agree with there being many claiming to be gear towards the gaming community when it comes to those claiming that per say router specifically targets that group. But I assure you Netduma most certainly have the OS for doing just that for the gaming community. I wouldn't have purchased their product if I thought otherwise when doing my own due diligence when checking for a plug and play router for the gamers. Again, welcome to the Duma Army.

- Tray

10 minutes ago, TrayDay said:

Hello Zippy,

Welcome to the forum. I agree with there being many claiming to be gear towards the gaming community when it comes to those claiming that per say router specifically targets that group. But I assure you Netduma most certainly have the OS for doing just that for the gaming community. I wouldn't have purchased their product if I thought otherwise when doing my own due diligence when checking for a plug and play router for the gamers. Again, welcome to the Duma Army.

- Tray

Thanks TrayDay for the welcome to the forum! Greatly appreciate it.  Im not going to lie.. Ive got caught up in some of those so called routers that have claimed to be geared towards gaming.. But Netduma is totally different. Ive visited here watching for a very longtime and I kept saying to myself these guys are for real!! Finally one day I pulled the trigger.. I had the XR500 in my hands about a hand full of times thinking should I buy it or not.. Then I finally just grabbed it and went on my way! It is no doubt in my mind the router to have if your a gamer.. I haven't seen any other OS like Netduma. Its second to none.. Again thanks for stopping in to say Hello! Its good to be a part of this Duma Army!  Cheers Tray!

Zippy.

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum Zippy! Thanks for all your kind words too. Now DumaOS is out on all platforms, we're SO excited to be working on new features. Think you're going to love it 👍

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:10 PM, Netduma Admin said:

Welcome to the forum Zippy! Thanks for all your kind words too. Now DumaOS is out on all platforms, we're SO excited to be working on new features. Think you're going to love it 👍

Thanks for the nice welcome! And your welcome! ha ha..  What do you mean now DumaOS is out on all platforms? I really do like what you guys have done so far.. Im very glad I got the XR500.  My only mistake was not getting it sooner. My other router which is a ASUS ROG Rapture GT AC5300 wasn't to shabby. Love there hardware but there software was for a better word horrible. Cant wait to see what new features you guys have up your sleeve! Im excited!  Thanks again for the welcome to the forum! :)

Zippy.