Black Ops 4: General Gaming Discussion (not support)

Netduma Admin

Not sure about SBMM or do you have to play a certain amount of games before it kicks in. Im getting my ass handed to me by players who have already prestiged. Got open nat and local server but not sure if its the ttk that is so high or im lagging, it feels like lag as my opponents just melt me in a couple of shots at times after I have got a good few shots into them first from my perspective. Oh well ill keep trying it is fun and early days. 

Just tried HC TDM, bang first game 1.5 KDR. Just a shame not as many people play HC

16 hours ago, bagsta69 said:

Just tried HC TDM, bang first game 1.5 KDR. Just a shame not as many people play HC

That's because they need the extra bullets to kill you. a good player plays HC as it is all about reaction time :)

I was enjoying the game till tonight, signed in got a few games and tbh, It felt like I was a second behind everyone. with filter on and off. Spawn die for half an hour, HC core no difference. Damn shame as I was liking this offering. Oh well, another coffee coaster lol 

Has anyone noticed a difference since the major update?  It's been mostly good for me since release but since the update this morning i'm shooting rubber bullets.  I've gone from a global k/d of about 3.5k to 2.2 in 1 day!!!  I had a SPM of 400+ and it's hovering around 370 so still doing ok objectives wise but I'm struggling to win fights.

Ce bo4 est magnifique par contre je viens de racheter un netdumar1 mais je ne parviens pas a voir mes profils automatique de jeu et ni meme activer non gaming également.

quelqu'un peux m'aider?

After that last big update before the double xp weekend the game plays a lot smoother for me on all servers and p2p in Europe apart from Spain, I can even play Core and got positive on TDM. Not by loads but 1.5 and 1.6 core average for an old git like me isn't too shabby. Still getting used to having to heal myself etc but im enjoying the game way more than I expected to. Just crack that geo filter on and filter out Spain and I can see with the increased health that when I die it was for a reason. The armour etc is a bit of a pain but not a game breaker. Hit detection with the filter on on the games ive been playing is spot on.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/10/2020 at 5:22 PM, wildcucumber said:

Oh,  I want to try it! I had an experience at different games, but the last time I have found a gambling service. And the last time i have spend time with old classic poker and roulettes.  Of course I like it because it allows me to use dufferent strategies and make some profit. But I want to try something new. I visited that topic and understood that I cant understand anything. Thats gaming slang make me feel confused. 

How has this been here for so long and not been removed? Lol.

• 6 months later...