Netduma Destiny 2 optimal settings

I mean I've never been kicked with any animal error when I'm not using a Netduma, I know others have but I have zero issues when not using it. With the duma it's padlocks which are NA based orginally cabbage then beaver, I got around that by having the geo off and got no errors but then what's the point?

I can use QoS on any of my existing routers to get A+ buffer bloat, and they have the functionality to use 5ghz wifi for other devices in the household(console is on lan), with more detailed info, and more settings that can be tweaked.

People can blame Bungie all they like though.

I mean I've never been kicked with any animal error when I'm not using a Netduma, I know others have but I have zero issues when not using it. With the duma it's padlocks which are NA based orginally cabbage then beaver, I got around that by having the geo off and got no errors but then what's the point?

I can use QoS on any of my existing routers to get A+ buffer bloat, and they have the functionality to use 5ghz wifi for other devices in the household(console is on lan), with more detailed info, and more settings that can be tweaked.

People can blame Bungie all they like though.

You didn't take the time to read what i said.

We need to find ALL servers used by Bungie to provide a new cloud update.

The game has just a month lifetime for the moment so we took our time to be sure that the cloud update will be perfect.

As you said, we can blame Bungie all we want but you do exactly the same with the Netduma.

So now, we need to find a specific solution to all guardians here.

If you can, take a look of the configuration on your main router and give us some screenshots.

You didn't take the time to read what i said.

We need to find ALL servers used by Bungie to provide a new cloud update.

The game has just a month lifetime for the moment so we took our time to be sure that the cloud update will be perfect.

As you said, we can blame Bungie all we want but you do exactly the same with the Netduma.

So now, we need to find a specific solution to all guardians here.

If you can, take a look of the configuration on your main router and give us some screenshots.

Oh I read it, yes the game has been out almost 6 weeks and the staff(not sure if there are paid employees or just volunteers, if it's the latter then it's understandable)haven't been able to include many of the servers resulting in people being kicked many times, and that's Bungie's fault as you say for making a game poorly, and nothing to do with the adequacy or efficiency of Netduma, correct?

The configuration of my main router is fine, I just set it up to test the Netduma yet again with my Archer D7 in bridge, it's essentially doing nothing so there's no use sending screenshots. I've also previously set it up via bridge or alternatively via the dmz method outlined in your guide on the D7, on an Asus dsl-ac68u and on an old Billion 7800nxl.

All of them have been set up correctly with the right configuration needed to work with the Duma, all of them have also been setup correctly when not using the Duma and have zero issues with Destiny 2. 

Logged in then and got kicked error code beaver by a padlock in Ireland of all places, ID: cf364712d36e4348

Oh I read it, yes the game has been out almost 6 weeks and the staff(not sure if there are paid employees or just volunteers, if it's the latter then it's understandable)haven't been able to include many of the servers resulting in people being kicked many times, and that's Bungie's fault as you say for making a game poorly, and nothing to do with the adequacy or efficiency of Netduma, correct?

The configuration of my main router is fine, I just set it up to test the Netduma yet again with my Archer D7 in bridge, it's essentially doing nothing so there's no use sending screenshots. I've also previously set it up via bridge or alternatively via the dmz method outlined in your guide on the D7, on an Asus dsl-ac68u and on an old Billion 7800nxl.

All of them have been set up correctly with the right configuration needed to work with the Duma, all of them have also been setup correctly when not using the Duma and have zero issues with Destiny 2.

Logged in then and got kicked error code beaver by a padlock in Ireland of all places, ID: cf364712d36e4348

Do you know how i found those servers for them to make updates ?

Playing the game and search by myself because i know they're focused on the DumaOS.

I understand your frustruation but we can't just come here and complain because if it's the only interaction we have here, we can simply close the forum.

If i ask you for your configuration, it's to help you and not to find a way to prove that you're an idiot or something.

Do you know how i found those servers for them to make updates ?

Playing the game and search by myself because i know they're focused on the DumaOS.

I understand your frustruation but we can't just come here and complain because if it's the only interaction we have here, we can simply close the forum.

If i ask you for your configuration, it's to help you and not to find a way to prove that you're an idiot or something.

post-8404-0-17486900-1508100976_thumb.gif

Are there regional differences with the Destiny 2 server settings?

I'm in Australia and we have only one local server cluster for D2. I've left my Duma as plain vanilla as it gets with Auto-cloud on, UPnP and the Geo-filter set to my liking (strict mode off, 500km mid-way between Sydney and Brisbane). The only Destiny-specific tweak I made a year or two back was whitelisting one padlock from the UK, which I assume was an authentication server for Destiny. I've done nothing for D2.

I haven't been booted from a single Iron Banner game since it started last week. I did have one beaver error, but that was while idling in the Tower. But in the Crucible, it's been crispy hitboxes day-in, day-out and I very definitely control who can connect to the lobby (no Kiwis, no Perthicans, no Melbournites, no rando Asian connections).

Don't overthink it.

Like Chive said this time it isn't the Duma fault at all( maybe how the implement the host filtering feature in the current state/ host radius and ping assist and to match server should be reworked ).

In my opinion you had a blast with Duma 10 year's ago. When P2P was the hole thing.

Duma can't stop joining high pingers or bad connection on dedis or hybrids. Hybrids are the worst possible way to connect players.

Way to go- Dedis with high refresh rates/ more location on the globus/ good lag comp/ high ping kickers.

Blame the developer and publisher too and ask for better netcoding and more money for better server environment.

And wait for DumaOs, like Ian said"be patient".

• Administrators

Any news on the Cloud update? Has it been put out yet? I will test again tonight and see if my locks are still there and if I get booted from games. 

You can use 41 for whitelist, I'm working on dedicated one to make it more efficient. Unsure if 41 will be as effective without the the dedicated one I'm working on but should be better so use 41, 37, 28.

ID: 02348f5ad1a15358    Distance: 1512mi

ID: d9361ae5d378cbd0  

D: 8d34a974d12c5459

ID: 02348f5ad1a15358 

I'm still having issues more padlocks 

Thank you, use 41, 37, 28.

So the update you posted on your Facebook page - "CoD WWII & Destiny 2 Cloud Optimisations are live! Auto & Bleeding Edge Cloud must be ticked & applied in Settings > Miscellaneous. Please note it may take up to 4 hours to take effect. Happy Gaming!"   Are both of those options ticked for D2 as well??