Netduma Destiny 2 optimal settings

Okay just keep providing IDs as you come across them.

Great, thank you.

Great to hear that :)

Hopefully means I've got all the servers for those regions now, just need to get the rest and will be sorted.

Please keep providing any IDs as you come across them and I'll add them as soon as I can. It's P2P mostly so should be able to get some games within your radius.

Yes, it should but i dont know why always prioritizing US players. Theres a lot of Destiny 2 players in my area. 

• Administrators

Keep getting booted from Destiny with settings on.  

Whitelist 

Game Server 

Map 

Bleeding Edge and Auto Cloud disabled. 

Not sure what's going on. 

They won't have applied immediately, try again now and see if you're still getting booted.

6636b27dd305ccd1

c736e2add3665358

4334723dd1e25358 

ID: d9361ae5d378cbd0

ID: dd36b07bd37ccdd2

Great thank you!

I have had the settings active since Tuesday now.  

If I'm in a fire team with my friends heading to the tower it boots me I would say 50% of the time and then I have to join my own tower.  

Last night when playing was playing on a 3 man team with 1 blueberry against a 4 man team.  Was kicked 2 times trying to join 3rd time got into the game but kicked someone on the other team out as I came in.  Just some things to be aware of.  I wouldn't trust the Duma when playing Competitive playlist or Trials as you are unable to rejoin once you are kicked from the fire team.  Just needs some fine tuning at this point, the game is only 4 weeks old so there is still lots of data we can collect.  I will post any locks that show up when I'm playing.  

Will this work for peer 2 peer trials like it did for destiny 1? where if 2 people with dumas put the geo filter in the same spot they will always connect to each other. Can some one please let me know I have lots of friends with dumas and have found no answer!

• Administrators

I have had the settings active since Tuesday now.  

If I'm in a fire team with my friends heading to the tower it boots me I would say 50% of the time and then I have to join my own tower.  

Last night when playing was playing on a 3 man team with 1 blueberry against a 4 man team.  Was kicked 2 times trying to join 3rd time got into the game but kicked someone on the other team out as I came in.  Just some things to be aware of.  I wouldn't trust the Duma when playing Competitive playlist or Trials as you are unable to rejoin once you are kicked from the fire team.  Just needs some fine tuning at this point, the game is only 4 weeks old so there is still lots of data we can collect.  I will post any locks that show up when I'm playing.  

Yes please do let me know any IDs!

Will this work for peer 2 peer trials like it did for destiny 1? where if 2 people with dumas put the geo filter in the same spot they will always connect to each other. Can some one please let me know I have lots of friends with dumas and have found no answer!

Hey, welcome to the forum! In theory yes but I don't know, easiest way is to give it a go!

So I have been using the cloud update settings listed on this thread.  I have never been booted from a single game.  Although I really haven't noticed a difference using it with Geo filter off.   With it on, does peer ping need to be on?  Does auto ping host need to be on as well??   What is a good ping assist to have on??

Well, my Geo is off and always off, and id have to say I'm getting kicked about three times in a gaming session, id say 2 hours. Contacting destiny servers and I've also compared this with other players, again I think it's the game/ Destiny issues .

So not so sure it's cloud settings, that's a issue or purely the good ole Destiny itself.

• Administrators

So I have been using the cloud update settings listed on this thread.  I have never been booted from a single game.  Although I really haven't noticed a difference using it with Geo filter off.   With it on, does peer ping need to be on?  Does auto ping host need to be on as well??   What is a good ping assist to have on??

Peer ping should be on, you can leave auto ping off. Ping assist should be left at 0 for Destiny.

So I have played most of the night been kicked well spawning into games with a Rabbit Error about 5 times was able to rejoin after my team spawns in.  

Here are the ID that are showing up Locked when I'm trying to connect.

ID: 0a36be89d3a9ccd1
ID: d434a873d1738b90

Great thank you, I'll add it to the list.

@Netduma Fraser  Is ther a reeeason why I don't see anyone on my geo? Like nothing at all, just an empty map.

Take a look at: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022408-why-can-t-i-see-anything-on-the-geo-filter-

I'm getting kicked with strict on. I'm resting with strict on only in my area and still trying to prioritize US players.

You will get kicked more often with strict on but if you get a game the connection should be much better.

Well, my Geo is off and always off, and id have to say I'm getting kicked about three times in a gaming session, id say 2 hours. Contacting destiny servers and I've also compared this with other players, again I think it's the game/ Destiny issues .

So not so sure it's cloud settings, that's a issue or purely the good ole Destiny itself.

Okay interesting, good to know its not just the Duma!

Peer ping should be on, you can leave auto ping off. Ping assist should be left at 0 for Destiny.

Great thank you, I'll add it to the list.

Take a look at: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022408-why-can-t-i-see-anything-on-the-geo-filter-

You will get kicked more often with strict on but if you get a game the connection should be much better.

Okay interesting, good to know its not just the Duma!

As i said before, as soon as i found a game im getting kicked because error beaver while im testing Strict ON as you suggested. Why is prioritizing US players? The game is still trying to conect to US.

As i said before, as soon as i found a game im getting kicked because error beaver while im testing Strict ON as you suggested. Why is prioritizing US players? The game is still trying to conect to US.

ID: ed36a671d38c595e    Distance: 4086km

ID: 0936420dd3a84348    Distance: 9191km

here is the thing i love the duma only bought it for destiny, got a few friends to buy it for destiny as well. So in destiny 2 trials we used geo location to sync both our duma's to pair up with each other it worked really well for  private matchs and trials. But with destiny 2 cloud servers we could not connect to each other. we white listed all people that we were connected to everything that worked for destiny 1. Now are you guys gonna be able to fix this for destiny 2. like I said destiny is the only reason me and my friends bought the duma. We like playing stress free in trials so this is important to use because this is the only game we play, also we are switching to Pc so will work on pc as on ps4 once you guys update the cloud thing. I understand you have lots of messages but if you can let me know whats going on it would be awesome because there is nothing on the forms here about peer 2 peer connecting with the duma for trials. And really I know allot of people that only use the duma for that reason please give us some insite brother, be blessed!!!

here is the thing i love the duma only bought it for destiny, got a few friends to buy it for destiny as well. So in destiny 2 trials we used geo location to sync both our duma's to pair up with each other it worked really well for  private matchs and trials. But with destiny 2 cloud servers we could not connect to each other. we white listed all people that we were connected to everything that worked for destiny 1. Now are you guys gonna be able to fix this for destiny 2. like I said destiny is the only reason me and my friends bought the duma. We like playing stress free in trials so this is important to use because this is the only game we play, also we are switching to Pc so will work on pc as on ps4 once you guys update the cloud thing. I understand you have lots of messages but if you can let me know whats going on it would be awesome because there is nothing on the forms here about peer 2 peer connecting with the duma for trials. And really I know allot of people that only use the duma for that reason please give us some insite brother, be blessed!!!

Kush I have a Duma as well and a few friends who would love to go flawless so if they do get this match making back to what it was like in D1. Would you be willing to match up with us?

• Administrators

Do you get any players inside your radius when doing this?

ID: ed36a671d38c595e    Distance: 4086km

ID: 0936420dd3a84348    Distance: 9191km

Thanks I've added to the list.

Answered this in another topic you made this post in.

Do you get any players inside your radius when doing this?

Thanks I've added to the list.

Answered this in another topic you made this post in.

Yes, i just got 2 or 3 players inside my radius and the rest are players from the US. I'm not an expert but the reason that i always get booted is because i found players on my area but they're conectin to US players. 

I'm in Australia and ended up disconnecting the duma about 3 weeks ago due to constant beaver errors from various padlocked NA hosts, just wasn't worth the trouble, even in PvE with 2 local players.

Dissapointing to see it's still the case, dominate lag? yeah nah.

I'm in Australia and ended up disconnecting the duma about 3 weeks ago due to constant beaver errors from various padlocked NA hosts, just wasn't worth the trouble, even in PvE with 2 local players.

The Netduma is not the cause of your issues: Destiny 2 is based on a lots of hybrid servers from Bungie, AWS and MS so it's very difficult to find all ranges of IPs to whitelist.

• Administrators

Yes, i just got 2 or 3 players inside my radius and the rest are players from the US. I'm not an expert but the reason that i always get booted is because i found players on my area but they're conectin to US players. 

It way be way closer to true P2P now if that's the case. If you cover the entirety of South America blocking out North America do you get more players/able to get a game?

I've put out cloud updates since then, would recommend trying it.

It way be way closer to true P2P now if that's the case. If you cover the entirety of South America blocking out North America do you get more players/able to get a game?

I've put out cloud updates since then, would recommend trying it.

Just did and nothing. Locked Brazil because is worst than US servers. This is getiting frustrating honestly.

post-8404-0-26908100-1507654602_thumb.png

Yea sadly the great connection from last week has gotten much worse, the past days it's been occasional and today since the update it's constant. Totally understand there's quite a few kinks to work out with the new system bungie went with so hope to see things eventually work great like Duma does with cod and other mps ive tried it on. I'll keep checking back for any new info or updates, for now have to at least attempt turning off geo.