I love this router but hate Infinite Warfare!

TG3NOC1D3

• 1 month later...

What is your average ping to the game as shown by the duma?

I actually ended up finding the problem and suffice to say, it wasn't the game! I had a wire that wasn't grounded on my end and a old dsl internet/phone splitter they left on my house because i used to have phone service with AT&T and now i don't lol. I now hold pretty steady at 25ms on the Dallas sever i believe? Needless to say, i love this router with all my heart and soul, it actually makes my u-verse stable when everyone is on netflix or downloading updates. Very much looking forward to seeing how stable i can get the latency with the anti-spike and anti-jitter. Cheers Man!

I actually ended up finding the problem and suffice to say, it wasn't the game! I had a wire that wasn't grounded on my end and a old dsl internet/phone splitter they left on my house because i used to have phone service with AT&T and now i don't lol. I now hold pretty steady at 25ms on the Dallas sever i believe? Needless to say, i love this router with all my heart and soul, it actually makes my u-verse stable when everyone is on netflix or downloading updates. Very much looking forward to seeing how stable i can get the latency with the anti-spike and anti-jitter. Cheers Man!

It is great to hear that you have found your issue :)