I AM SO DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive trying to give you guys a chance but its not worth it i want my MONEY back i always wate my time on your duma product and its over it does noy work and if it does ill never know your help is bad always have to wait a day or two and the last issue i cant get it fixed your so called lag dominator is more of a headache . So instead of telling you how much i hate this i just want my money i dont really want to be rude PLEASE 

What's wrong?  With the congestion control and hyperlane you pretty much kill jitter. That is very measurable and will vastly improve your gaming experience.  with hyperlane you can prioritise your gaming device so other people can use your internet without affecting your gaming. These two features alone are worth the ticket price. I don't presently use host filtering as have never had an issue connecting to problem servers but I have tested that feature and it works with the games that it has been set up for. So what's the issue?

Detail your problem, your setup and your settings and we'll probably be able to help.

It's 11.30pm on a Saturday here, the support staff are not at work.

ive trying to give you guys a chance but its not worth it i want my MONEY back i always wate my time on your duma product and its over it does noy work and if it does ill never know your help is bad always have to wait a day or two and the last issue i cant get it fixed your so called lag dominator is more of a headache . So instead of telling you how much i hate this i just want my money i dont really want to be rude PLEASE 

The R1 is a killer product against lag and the most powerful weapon a gamer can own.

I guess there might be an issue with your settings. To give you some community support,

please post your bandwidth by doing a speed test and make some screenshots of your R1

settings. Also please tell us your in-game ping in ms.

Maybe we can assist you with the setup and convince you from this nice router.

Best regards, KayOneX-24.

• Administrators

I replied to your thread on Sunday night. As it was the weekend replies are slower. 

Please see our terms here regarding a refund: https://netduma.com/terms/

I am happy to do a 1 on 1 with you to try and resolve any issues you're having. This would be required if you're within 30 days so I can diagnose a fault.

I don't know how to drive, but I bought a car.

I actually did this about 4 years ago. Still can't drive. I am not a smart man.

• Administrators

Okay no worries at all!

Post in the 1 on 1 section: http://forum.netduma.com/forum/66-request-1-on-1/ 

Please read this first before making the post: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11450-read-before-posting-a-1-on-1-request/

The earliest I am available would be tomorrow after 11:30am GMT.

Really? It's a forum, not a bashing match, he frustrated let him sort it out, with Fraser no need for this ridiculous comments.

I think everyone's more tongue in cheek and just having a laugh than anything else (myself included).

Archived