upnp doesn't open 3074

sometimes upnp needs to be unticked applied reticked then applied while the game is not loaded. you shouldnt really be using upnp and port forwarding at the same time either 1 or the other as advised by fraser!

Yeah it's been like that for me for about 2 1/2 weeks now, with UPNP. I have to manually port forward for my PS4 to get an Open NAT and leave UPNP unticked/disabled. However my Xbox One does still get along well with UPNP. Could it be a PS4 issue possibly?

sometimes upnp needs to be unticked applied reticked then applied while the game is not loaded. you shouldnt really be using upnp and port forwarding at the same time either 1 or the other as advised by fraser!

i know, but this does not work in this case. it still does not open 3074

Does this result in you not getting an open NAT? UPnP opens the necessary ports when needed so if it's not necessarily using it at the time it may not be open.

Yes. It only opens port 9308 at the moment for me. It should open 3074 when i start cod. I tried to configure the network settings for the ps4, reboot modem and duma, but that did not help

Does this result in you not getting an open NAT? UPnP opens the necessary ports when needed so if it's not necessarily using it at the time it may not be open.

Yeah UPNP is not working with the PS4 to open port 3074, only 9308. The usual tricks don't work either: disable GF, flush UPNP by disabling and enabling it, rebooting duma. But I think it is a PS4 issue because those tricks always, always work.

On PS4 it opens the NAT for me when manually forwarding, on XB1 you need to add 3075 also, just an FYI for anyone who wants to know.

Yes it is. Although the Xbox One under settings shows Strict, in game (BO3) it shows an open NAT thanks to the port forwarding on the Duma!

When you start the game go to network monitor and click on a peak on the console traffic, on the pie chart that pops up is 3074 being used? Try a few times in case it doesn't pop up right away.

yes 3074 pops up

When you start the game go to network monitor and click on a peak on the console traffic, on the pie chart that pops up is 3074 being used? Try a few times in case it doesn't pop up right away.

I'm having the same problem, where port 3074 is not being opened for BO3 on PS4. 

I've restarted the console, unchecked and rechecked UPnP so that all ports were cleared. 

Pulled up Network monitor as you said and I only see HTTPS shown on the download pie chart for the PS4 when opening BO3.

The Upload pie chart shows only HTTP when opening the game. 

PS4 network test shows Open NAT but BO3 shows Moderate. 

Before this past week, I've only had to uncheck and recheck UPnP in the Netduma and restart the PS4 to achieve Open NAT in BO3.

I'm not sure what changed recently. 

BO3 has always been a pain in the ass regarding Open NAT. 

If BO3 sees port 3074 being used, it will not use the next available port like every other normal program would. 

But now it won't even check port 3074 until you restart everything including the Netduma. 

Update:

Turned on my Xbox One and the Network Monitor showed immediate use of Port 3074 when it started downloading the Infinite Warfare Beta. 

So it appears the PS4 is to blame and not BO3. 

Update:

Turned on my Xbox One and the Network Monitor showed immediate use of Port 3074 when it started downloading the Infinite Warfare Beta. 

So it appears the PS4 is to blame and not BO3. 

You are correct. I played BO3 on the Xbox One yesterday and checked the UPNP (enabled) screen and port 3074 opened and I had an open NAT. It has to be a PS4 issue.

The ps4 is not to blame I have tested it the ps4 upnp works fine. I played infinite warfare, advanced warfare and ghosts, it all forwards. Just Black ops 3 isn't requesting that your ps4 open that port the game is broken. That is currently the only game I own that will not request upnp ports. So everyone relax it's that dam game don't start thinking your hardware is meseed up

The ps4 is not to blame I have tested it the ps4 upnp works fine. I played infinite warfare, advanced warfare and ghosts, it all forwards. Just Black ops 3 isn't requesting that your ps4 open that port the game is broken. That is currently the only game I own that will not request upnp ports. So everyone relax it's that dam game don't start thinking your hardware is meseed up

for me it does not forwards bo3

• Administrators

Now i use port forwarding and my GUI is very very slow it even has wifi problems ☹️

Are you selecting that same exact port in hyper traffic or the Geo-filter? 

Port forwarding shouldn't cause any WiFi issues, follow everything from here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022405-why-does-the-netduma-wifi-keep-dropping-out-

Are you selecting that same exact port in hyper traffic or the Geo-filter? 

Port forwarding shouldn't cause any WiFi issues, follow everything from here: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000022405-why-does-the-netduma-wifi-keep-dropping-out-

no i have not

Archived