Netduma R1 LOW SPEEDS

Hello, 

I got my R1 6 hours ago and my unboxing speeds were 35 down and 4 up. My old crappy router got 50 down 5 up. But as of 5 minutes ago my R1 speeds are 15 down and 4 up. Can anyone help me? I have reset the router twice and I am using the default cables that came with the netduma. I will try to switch to my old ethernet cables to see if that affects anything, I will keep you guys posted.

I tired everything in here, and nothing worked until I tried the disabling the ipv6 on all of them, which brought it up to 45, but then I tried adjusting the device prioritisation and it brought it back down to 15 on all devices

PLEASE HELP! I am ready to return this thing! :(

Hello, 

I got my R1 6 hours ago and my unboxing speeds were 35 down and 4 up. My old crappy router got 50 down 5 up. But as of 5 minutes ago my R1 speeds are 15 down and 4 up. Can anyone help me? I have reset the router twice and I am using the default cables that came with the netduma. I will try to switch to my old ethernet cables to see if that affects anything, I will keep you guys posted.

Literally all you have to do is click set bandwidth, type in your speeds, click yes when it asks to auto configure and it works

Just as MoD BoX said put in your numbers and let the duma do it's thing,it's really user friendly once you get the hang of it.

Be patient and you'll get it and you have any questions or issues post's that's what the forum is here for,lots of really smart people on who are more than willing to help out.

And welcome to the forum... :D

• Administrators

As MoD says allow it to setup for you. Otherwise:

• Reactive Algorithm
  • 100% anti-flood
  • Share excess enabled
  • Reset device prioritisation & apply
  • Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
  • Disable deep packet in misc
  • Do a wired speed test from a PC

Archived