Opening 112x Advanced Supply Drops! Call of Duty Advanced Warfare

E4SYMONEY

• Netduma Staff

This was requested my people in the community though. Many people wanted to do what the Fifa community could do and have a passive 'pack' (supply drop) opening. I don't really mind it as I play mainly GBs so the only affect it has on me is when I get jealous because someone's got some sweggy exo and I don't :D I can imaging why it might be annoying in pubs though because there could be players getting OP guns purely out of paying £200 or whatever it is for all the supply drops.

I like advanced supply drops and micro dlc but I think this is too far. its basically just gambling.

precisely.

not only that but you've got no way of knowing if their uncertified rng is playing fair or not

we need the old cods back on xbox one

I'd buy them all. There isn't much to fall back on right now. Ghosts is a "ghost town" on the xbox one. I'm sure aw's #'s are pretty low as well. I don't have my 360 anymore so I can't even do that.

• 3 months later...

This slow creep to adoption of pay to win really sticks in my craw.

No disrespect to E4SYMONEY, cool vid and all :) , but imo, CoD's on a slippery slope if this is where the franchise is heading :(

I agree with you Dirty Dog wholeheartedly.

Never bought a ASP and never will stat guide for ASP

As seen here in Driftors vid

I have never bought a ASD either, never will. Its a waste of money. I simply couldn't imagine opening up one of them, getting some gear I already have, and saying to myself in regret, "see? that's your 2$ right there". I'd have to spend 20$ to have a good chance of getting ONE variant or weapon that I want, and at that point you have to ask yourself "Is it worth it to do this? Where is my return on investment? I'm already paying for the game and dlcs.

Archived