XBOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLER

II N3MES1S II

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use just the 2 paddles, left one is reload, right one to jump. The right stick I have the longer one, for better aiming.

It's a decent bit of kit, but one on one battles has not improved for me, even with the triggers on a tiny amount of play before it works.

It's a must have for cod. I starting winning more 1vs1 gun battles. it won't make you god like but a few more kills. the neg is probably the price

Actually compared to SCUF the price is pretty cheap.

You also get more for that cheaper price.

To get all what the elite offers, it would cost you

$250+ at SCUF to get the same features.

Plus you get a 1 year warranty instead of a 90 day SCUF warranty.

If you're not used to it... You can accidentally cancel sprint by lightly tapping the stance change paddle.

This will probably be the number one thing new users are going to have retrain their muscles and minds to adapt to.

I didn't realize how hard I grip the controller from the bottom / sides, so I was always drop shotting, or canceling my sprint because of gripping the under side / paddles too much. So, I had to learn a lighter touch, ironically. What helped me was to put the extended stick with domed top on the left side and keep the right side stock. The extra length allows me to not have to push down so hard to sprint which also means I don't grip the controller as tight as I used to as well.

Yea took me only and hour or so to get used to.

I have been playing with controllers prior to the SCUF ANIMAL I had that had belly buttons actually produced by treyarch. So it was a small adjustment for me.

The only thing I don't like about the Elite is where the paddles fall on the backplane of the controller.  It's tough to use all 4 paddles and still have a good grip on the controller.  So that took me some getting used to, but the build quality is really nice.  It feels really heavy and solid...we'll probably find out they fill the thing with rocks to give it that "quality feel"

All and all though,  I agree with what everyone else has said...best game component I've purchased in a long time.  Less expensive than a (4) paddle Scuf with remappable buttons too. I've had (2) scuf's fail within 4 months of purchase.  They were both failures within left thumbstick operation

Anyone used the Xbox one elite on ps4 with the help of a titan one or a cronusmax?

I just got the cronusmax. Haven't messed much but there's an Elite specific black ops 3 setting you can download. If I get a chance to tweak it I'll let you know. I played one or two games with my regular one controller and it was fantastic. I'm sure it would be even better with the Elite.

I find those stick adjustments very weird for aiming , I removed all the paddles for a while and played Normaly till I started to get used to the sticks then once I got used to them I added just the upper right paddle as the jump button and will play like that till it's natural then add the 2nd paddle as melee but prob won't ever run all 4 paddles

Ok, this pretty much is what is happening to me.

I went to BB last night to return a pair of Gunnar glasses I felt were not worth the price paid.

Anyway my hands were itching to get something to review.

I didn't see any and just asked on my way out and the guy took a while but final said some came in and he didn't know it.

I snatched it up quick, but this is the issue I am having. The sprint cancels out while playing BO3.

So I might have to exchange it already, sucks to know that this stuff happens and you have to waste your time exchanging.

Not even one whole day of use and I see a problem but as for the rest of the controller it is perfect.

Fits right in my hands and the paddles are in the right spot, took my about an hour or two to get used to it.

The way you have to baby it because the paddles are sort of sensitive makes it feel to me like you are holding another hand.

Have you considered trying Duco glasses from Amazon, a lot cheaper and worth it imo. Reducing blue light has helped my concentration a lot, plus I actually find it easier to see enemies on screen.

Anyone here tried a Controller Modz controller, instead of paddles they use buttons that are far better positioned. I'm tempted by them or an Elite controller and a Cronus Max for PS4. I wish Playstation would wake up to there poor quality controllers and lack of improved options.

Archived