XBOX ONE ELITE CONTROLLER

II N3MES1S II

I find those stick adjustments very weird for aiming , I removed all the paddles for a while and played Normaly till I started to get used to the sticks then once I got used to them I added just the upper right paddle as the jump button and will play like that till it's natural then add the 2nd paddle as melee but prob won't ever run all 4 paddles

I too have had issues with the aiming after choosing adjustment, was weird, thought something was wrong with the controller, but left mine on smooth.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone here tried a Controller Modz controller, instead of paddles they use buttons that are far better positioned. I'm tempted by them or an Elite controller and a Cronus Max for PS4. I wish Playstation would wake up to there poor quality controllers and lack of improved options.

In my experience, 3rd party stuff never makes the cut in the end. I can 100% stand behind the elite controller and the cronusmax works, but you have to be wired. If that's an issue then you might want to look elsewhere. I'm still trying to find the time to mess with the cronusmax, but it does work well. I need to tweak it though.

I just got mine yesterday (was using a Scuf before that broke multiple times)

I have about 3 hours play time on it

Pros:

General build quality is amazing

Button re-mapping is amazing

hot swap profiles is amazing

Paddle location is better than scuf(more natural)

The software that you use with it is intuitive and provides abundant customization including joystick sensitivity

The easy hair trigger switches are nice

Cons:

None

They really created a perfect controller this is the controller that should have shipped with the xbox one day 1 and gave them an edge of PS4.

I find those stick adjustments very weird for aiming , I removed all the paddles for a while and played Normaly till I started to get used to the sticks then once I got used to them I added just the upper right paddle as the jump button and will play like that till it's natural then add the 2nd paddle as melee but prob won't ever run all 4 paddles

My suggestion is you should have jump on the left side so it doesn't interfere with your aiming joystick as much in other words jump and aim should be done by two different hands.

My suggestion is you should have jump on the left side so it doesn't interfere with your aiming joystick as much in other words jump and aim should be done by two different hands.

i set up 2 profiles with a and b on left right and the other right left, at minute im using just jump on right side and nothing on left that way i can still have a firm grip on the controller and i very rarely melee anyway altho i did attach other paddle to get the gold suit for spectre but took off afterwards

i set up 2 profiles with a and b on left right and the other right left, at minute im using just jump on right side and nothing on left that way i can still have a firm grip on the controller and i very rarely melee anyway altho i did attach other paddle to get the gold suit for spectre but took off afterwards

The ability to switch between profiles is awesome. I have one set up for help 5, use left paddles to switch between grenades and a second profile for bops3. I'm not surprised that such a forward thinking group are all enjoying such a well crafted item. Can it be too long before Playstation see's this a plus for it's gamers (Please) .

Archived