Wait for massive lag on bops3 from 6pm

nffcbaz72

No double crypto keys.... lure the kids in with double, double xp, this is nothing but a money grab, more revenue with people buying points i see what you did there activision. don't be fooled into thinking they are doing this to be nice, its more profit for them.

No double crypto keys.... lure the kids in with double, double xp, this is nothing but a money grab, more revenue with people buying points i see what you did there activision. don't be fooled into thinking they are doing this to be nice, its more profit for them.

Oh lord, please change your name.

Who needs double xp to lag? This game has been a joke no matter what for me since the latest update.

I thought the connection was pretty bad from the get go. I have no idea if it's improved because I played the first two weeks and haven't bothered since.

They totally lost me by continuing the future warfare thing. Kind of sucks because I like the maps and the weapons, but can't stand the rest of it including the streaks.

I won't even consider COD until mw4 comes out and I'm certainly not preordering until I'm absolutely certain that it isn't future warfare

I thought the connection was pretty bad from the get go. I have no idea if it's improved because I played the first two weeks and haven't bothered since.

They totally lost me by continuing the future warfare thing. Kind of sucks because I like the maps and the weapons, but can't stand the rest of it including the streaks.

I won't even consider COD until mw4 comes out and I'm certainly not preordering until I'm absolutely certain that it isn't future warfare

2 bad lobbies in 8 hours yesterday.

IW has been confirmed for the next CoD. Now we're just waiting to see if its Ghosts 2 or MW 4.

E3 isn't until June, May 1st we should see the first teaser which will tell us which it is.

2 bad lobbies in 8 hours yesterday.

IW has been confirmed for the next CoD. Now we're just waiting to see if its Ghosts 2 or MW 4.

E3 isn't until June, May 1st we should see the first teaser which will tell us which it is.

I'm pretty sure that mw4 is confirmed, or at least rumored

It's been great for me up until that last major update. I don't care if they nerfed stuff or sbmm'd. That never bothers me. But the connection? Piss poor.

Surprisingly I've had some great connections all weekend also. I had just given up on this game and even stated so, but Friday night I gave it a try just to see how bad the double xp shit was going, and I'm getting some great matches here local in the states..  Now come Tuesday when the simple little hot-fix removes the double xp, won't be shocked if it goes back to shoot first die first. This shit is aggravating and all over the place, just gotta learn to be patient and when its good,  play and enjoy it... and when it's not, go do something else and try again at a later time.

Another thing I have noticed this weekend, is the new Hyper-Lane feature is actually making a big difference. With it turned off and not using it for the xbox, its the same ol unplayble game as before, but with it on, quite the difference. Right before this weekend started the Hyper-Lane didn't seem to help me one way or the other.

I see some folks around the net are not having a good weekend, while I and some are. Next time it changes, it seems they will be having a good time and back to normal, and those of us right now who are having fun, will suffer again. Back and forth, flip of the switch. Depends on which side of the change you are on... Can't make us all happy, so they mix it up and give us all a turn.... Crazy huh...?

...fuggin game... 

The biggest culprit is the dedicated servers.

They are set at a low tick rate that worked for older CoD games with less movement, and they are also asynchronous which means they receive more data than they send. So, until Activision... a multi-billion dollar corporation... Decides to upgrade them, nothing is going to change, overall.

There are ways of getting around this like IW does with a shorter TTK, but in the end, the core back-end architecture is insufficient and needs to be changed / upgraded, but they refuse to do it because it would require actual time and money they apparently don't have... 

Archived