Wait for massive lag on bops3 from 6pm

nffcbaz72

I thought the connection was pretty bad from the get go. I have no idea if it's improved because I played the first two weeks and haven't bothered since.

They totally lost me by continuing the future warfare thing. Kind of sucks because I like the maps and the weapons, but can't stand the rest of it including the streaks.

I won't even consider COD until mw4 comes out and I'm certainly not preordering until I'm absolutely certain that it isn't future warfare

why i dont buy 3arc releases anymore. plus this one is so cheesy velveeta is getting jealous.

i cant wait for IWs release so i can play a current release... unless they continue this stupid halo/titanfall futuristic crap, then im just not even bothering anymore.

why i dont buy 3arc releases anymore. plus this one is so cheesy velveeta is getting jealous.

i cant wait for IWs release so i can play a current release... unless they continue this stupid halo/titanfall futuristic crap, then im just not even bothering anymore.

The problem is, though, even if it is set in semi-modern times... It's still going to have the "cheese" you hate with things like built-in wallhacks and other crutches because this series is aimed at the lowest common denominator... Now, more than ever I am afraid :(

Yeah, but couldn't get on it last night, think the xb1 servers went down, wouldn't even sign me in properly.

I got on no problem last night. The game played better late Saturday than it did last night, but last night was way better than it has been since the last patch for me.

I'm on Xbox One, Eastern US.

I was a huge fan of blops2, but I preordered without following what the game would be like. I was also too lazy to cancel my pre-order after playing the beta, which I hated.

Right now I'm loving R6:S, so all is well in my fps world. Funny part is that a lot of the random ppl I party up with say that blops3 sucks.

I also learned to never pre-order another COD title ever again

The biggest culprit is the dedicated servers.

They are set at a low tick rate that worked for older CoD games with less movement, and they are also asynchronous which means they receive more data than they send. So, until Activision... a multi-billion dollar corporation... Decides to upgrade them, nothing is going to change, overall.

There are ways of getting around this like IW does with a shorter TTK, but in the end, the core back-end architecture is insufficient and needs to be changed / upgraded, but they refuse to do it because it would require actual time and money they apparently don't have... 

last night the xbone servers were down so it was peer to peer and I was host 95% of the time. I didn't want to go to bed! It played so much better even the other 5% of the time

Archived