Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Soooooo, i have been wondering why i have hated the Netduma and thought it a complete waste.  I always have a moderate nat type everytime i use it.  I guess the router will not update software for some reason.  I am still on .3.  Can i get some help please. I also have my tech support thing ticked.  Just let me know When you can do it.  I will wait a week and if I do not get a response, I will just throw it in the trashcan (rubbish bin) and call it a loss.  I am tired of struggling with this.

Soooooo, i have been wondering why i have hated the Netduma and thought it a complete waste.  I always have a moderate nat type everytime i use it.  I guess the router will not update software for some reason.  I am still on .3.  Can i get some help please. I also have my tech support thing ticked.  Just let me know When you can do it.  I will wait a week and if I do not get a response, I will just throw it in the trashcan (rubbish bin) and call it a loss.  I am tired of struggling with this.

I'm sure Fraser can help you update your router as soon as he reads your post, I'm sorry your having a hard time. I created a video that has helped many open they're NAT type, I hope it helps

• Administrators

I have PM'd you. 

If you make a post when you're having issues then we can help you.

I am super behind the curve here, I am on 1.03.4 can I get a hand upgrading? :)

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

• Administrators

Will check these on Monday.

Hello,

I purchased a new Netduma R1. I haven't received it yet but was wondering if it needs to be upgraded when I get it or if it will come with the latest firmware? 

Thank you.

It will come with the latest version from this topic.

• Netduma Staff

HI just asking the team @ netduma do i need to update i'm currently on R1 debug version 1.03.6g running on rb-951g2hnd please could you let me no thank you.

You don't need to upgrade no - 6h is just a change to the EULA when you first load up the Netduma, and 6i is a minor security fix for pretty specific cases. 6g is the latest proper firmware version :)