Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Read the very first post in this thread:) Here is the pertinent information.

comment here saying you are on an older version than 1.03.5 and have remote support ticked (found in >settings >miscellaneous) and that you want to upgrade. We will then access your router and change settings so you can download the upgrade safely. Once we have told you it is safe to upgrade DO NOT REBOOT BEFORE UPGRADING.  

Hi, I'm currently running R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd and i would like to upgrade to 1.03.6

I have the NetDuma setting ticked to "Allow remote access to Netduma tech support" in Miscellaneous.

Thanks

• Administrators

Hey guys, really sorry for the delay. The team who does this is abroad for business currently. We will make it the top priority to get them done on Monday morning. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Hi Fraser

I contacted you on messenger a few weeks ago, but not had a reply yet.  Do you not use it?  No dramas if not, just having a few issues with my upgrade from: R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd.  Grateful i you could check please.  Ta.

Woody

• Administrators

Hi, I´m on  R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd  and i would like to upgrade. 

Thanks for the help.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I am on a older version than the one stated, could I be contacted on what to do? 

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP from device manager is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked in misc settings.

Hello, I have 1.03.4 and have remote access ticked.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Hey i know this is an old post but im on 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

I have an R1 debug version  1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd . Do I need to update? 

I have put the R1 into the WAN DMZ and I am ready for the update.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP from device manager is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked in misc settings.

Hello, my netduma says its running R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

So now I just wait for a response to upgrade?

Hi, I'm currently running R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd and i would like to upgrade to 1.03.6

I have the NetDuma setting ticked to "Allow remote access to Netduma tech support" in Miscellaneous.

Thanks

Hi. I am running version 1.03.3 and have remote access ticked. I'm ready to upgrade.

Hello, I'm running version 1.03.4, remote access is ticked, and I would like to upgrade to the latest version. 

Thank you!

Hello, im running R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd i have remote access on and i would like to upgrade to the latest version

Hi Fraser

I contacted you on messenger a few weeks ago, but not had a reply yet.  Do you not use it?  No dramas if not, just having a few issues with my upgrade from: R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd.  Grateful i you could check please.  Ta.

Woody

Hi I'm currently running R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd and would like to upgrade. Remote access is ticked and ready to go. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I'm currently running R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd and would like to upgrade firmware. Remote access is checked.  Thank you.

• Administrators

Hi,

I am running 1.3.4 and would like to upgrade to 1.3.6h . I have allowed access.  Can you help? Thanks in advance Mondo

Hi i'm running firmware version 1.03.4 please help  :)