Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Need to upgrade my Netduma router. We've messaged each other on twitter. I finally got everything fixed but my router just reset its location to the west coast again and I'm in NY. I don't know why it's ding this. Please help. My Netduma is now in the DMZ of my router.

• Administrators

I just added my Netduma to my router DMZ. Let me know if you can now get in my Netduam router to upgrade. 

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

The DMZ settings are correct and the access is ticked. 

I'm on a older version and want to upgrade.

Hi Fraser, can you take care of it one more time?  I had a power outage last night =(

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd.  Thanks.

• Administrators

I have checked again and the R1 is definitely in the DMZ for the modem/router.  Is there a test that I can perform to check this so that we don't have to keep coming back every other day to find that you could not access it?

Remove any port forwarding/UPnP from the ISP hub and you should be good to go if R1 is in DMZ and remote access is on in misc settings.

• Administrators

Hello - I am on 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade. I have remote support checked. 

Thanks!

Hello. I am on 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade. I have remote support checked. 

I have removed uPNP and any port forwarding from the router (still some port forwarding on the R1 for PS4).

Hi. I rebooted my router this morning before I upgraded. Sorry. I am still ready to upgrade from version 1.03.3, and remote access is ticked. I am sorry for all this, and I will be watching for the email this time. Thank you.

• Administrators

hurricane in florida  need help to upgrade software..plz

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hi. I rebooted my router this morning before I upgraded. Sorry. I am still ready to upgrade from version 1.03.3, and remote access is ticked. I am sorry for all this, and I will be watching for the email this time. Thank you.

I am on  version 1.02.7   and would like to upgrade, remote support is checked

soooooo i've got R1 debug version 1.03.3  

i just need to type that here and you're able to access my router??

i'm so confused about upgrading this is weird ahah

edit: oh right, and remote support is checked

My upgrade needs to be done, I've allowed access any possible help with this thanks.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I would like to upgrade. Remote access is checked.

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd

Thanks!

I already fixed that issue can you check again if im ready to upgrade? Thanks

running 1.03.3 and ready to upgrade. upnp and "allow remote access to Netduma tech support" enabled

Hello - I am on 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade. I have remote support checked.