Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

I am on an older version than 103.5 and would like to upgrade, I have confirmed that remote support is enabled, what do I need to do next? In case you need the exact fw version, I am on R1 debug version 1.03.03.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

Hello! My router is currently running 1.03.3, I think I'm due for an update :P

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I have a 1.03.3

Do I Upgrade?

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.

I am not certain what you are looking for me to do, I have fiber running to my house, and the R1 is the only router I am using. I have some ports forwarded on the R1 for me to connect to my home pc, and I have UPNP on that configured, should I disable those?

• Administrators

I am not certain what you are looking for me to do, I have fiber running to my house, and the R1 is the only router I am using. I have some ports forwarded on the R1 for me to connect to my home pc, and I have UPNP on that configured, should I disable those?

Can you access the ONT/Modem you're using? If so check for UPnP/port forwarding and disable. Otherwise ensure you only have UPnP OR port forwarding enabled on the duma and disable UPnP forwarding in miscellaneous settings.

• Administrators

Hey now.  I would like to upgrade from firmware 1.03.3 please.  I have remote access ticked.  Should I expect an email with instructions or something of the like?

I have version 103.3 and I would like to upgrade. Please check my router to see if its safe for me to do so. Thank you. 

• Administrators

I have remote support ticked and I want to upgrade I am showing I am running 1.03.3 ty

Can you access the ONT/Modem you're using? If so check for UPnP/port forwarding and disable. Otherwise ensure you only have UPnP OR port forwarding enabled on the duma and disable UPnP forwarding in miscellaneous settings.

I went ahead and disabled the UPNP, I do not have access to the ONT or Modem for my fiber.

Trying this again. R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd

-The R1 WAN IP is set in the DMZ of my ISP modem/router

-UPnP & Port forwarding is now disabled in my ISP modem/router

-Remote access is checked in the R1 misc settings

Thanks

Thanks for your response.  The Netduma is the only router I am using.  I saw in another post the same problem was happening and you suggested unticking upnp forwarding in my Netduma's settings, so I have done that.  I also just turned off my VPN.  Sorry, I assume that may have been the problem.

• Administrators

hi ive done what u have asked can u proceed again ty

We could not access your router. Please port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP from the ISP hub to the R1 or post in the 1 on 1 section and I can have a look to try and make you accessible.

I went ahead and disabled the UPNP, I do not have access to the ONT or Modem for my fiber.

Trying this again. R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd

-The R1 WAN IP is set in the DMZ of my ISP modem/router

-UPnP & Port forwarding is now disabled in my ISP modem/router

-Remote access is checked in the R1 misc settings

Thanks

We could not access your router. Please port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP from the ISP hub to the R1 or post in the 1 on 1 section and I can have a look to try and make you accessible.

I have remote support ticked and I want to upgrade I am showing I am running 1.03.3

hi..I am on an older version and i have remote support ticked i would like to upgrade

current version im on : 1.03.4

I have R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd and would like to upgrade. Can you please log in and work your magic?

Thanks

Thanks for your response.  The Netduma is the only router I am using.  I saw in another post the same problem was happening and you suggested unticking upnp forwarding in my Netduma's settings, so I have done that.  I also just turned off my VPN.  Sorry, I assume that may have been the problem.

i have version 1.03.3 and have been told you guys have to do the update for me please help

I've posted here a couple of times before regarding my upgrade to 1.03.6 but I've had no response?  Is it something I'm doing wrong or am I mistaken?  Any help appreciate :)

We posted before that we could not access your router, please do the following:  Ensure the R1 WAN IP is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. UPnP & Port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub and that remote access is ticked on the R1 in settings > miscellaneous.