Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

Hello, I heard there was an update but that i should not update if i am below a certain version. I am now on R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd so that is why i am posting here.

Im not sure how this works though. Will you contact me via email? (This has my preference as i do not visit the forums regularly.) I will leave everything as is untill i receive word from you guys.

Kind Regards, ZSPaulus

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub & remote support is ticked in misc settings.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub & remote support is ticked in misc settings.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

My router should be now available to access. Thank you.

• Administrators

I've been out for a while from the forum. Was there a beta firmware upgrade that I missed? If so, how do I upgrade. Sorry, been under a rock.

Latest is .6g, if you're on .5 you can upgrade. If you're on less we'll need to check. I checked just in case but we weren't able to access your router. Ensure R1 in DMZ and remote support is ticked in misc settings.

R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd I would like to upgrade please :D

I want to upgrade and my current firmware is 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd. I have ticked remote support. 

Thanks,

We could not access your router. Ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and have remote support ticked in miscellaneous settings.

R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd    you can retry  ...i turn off upnp  and there s no port forwarding on my isp routeur.

Hello, I am using an old version and would like to upgrade. How do we proceed?

R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

Thanks!!

UpnP is now disabled on my isp hub.there was no port forwarding active.

Hello, I heard there was an update but that i should not update if i am below a certain version. I am now on R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd so that is why i am posting here.

Im not sure how this works though. Will you contact me via email? (This has my preference as i do not visit the forums regularly.) I will leave everything as is untill i receive word from you guys.

Kind Regards, ZSPaulus

Hi, I would like to upgrade but my router is running version 1.03.4, I have ticked remote support.

We could not access your router. Ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and have remote support ticked in miscellaneous settings.

I'm on 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd  and im trying to upgrade.

i have 1.03.4 what do i do to update my firmware...? plz help

My router should be now available to access. Thank you.

Hi, my R1 is connected with a draytek vigour 130 vdsl modem, so no dmz or firewall to configure.  Remote support is ticked in R1.  Any other advice or I can try connecting R1 through service providers router which I still have

Hi Guys,

i am in the same boat, how can i get my netduma checked prior to doing upgrade.  i have posted elsewhere, and sent messages, just to help with getting the message through.  thank you 

Kind Regards, ZSPaulus

• Administrators

I am on version 1.03.4, have remote support ticked, and want to upgrade.

We couldn't access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

I am on version 1.03.3 , remote access is enabled, I would like to upgrade. Thank you.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading your router.

Hi, my R1 is connected with a draytek vigour 130 vdsl modem, so no dmz or firewall to configure.  Remote support is ticked in R1.  Any other advice or I can try connecting R1 through service providers router which I still have

We couldn't access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub.

Hi Guys,

i am in the same boat, how can i get my netduma checked prior to doing upgrade.  i have posted elsewhere, and sent messages, just to help with getting the message through.  thank you 

Kind Regards, ZSPaulus

Hey Fraser Can I get you to make it so i can upgrade one more time please. Had some power outages over the weekend so I'm sure that it rebooted at least once over that coarse of time.

Hi Fraser, can I please upgrade, I have Remote Access enabled, currently running: R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd

Could i please have my netduma checked so i can upgrade .

My Netduma router is on version 1.03.3 and I need to update to 6g. Please help

I have Netduma Router of version 1.03.3

Please help me upgrade to latest version

Have done the following too . . . 

R1 is in the DMZ of ISP hub."

I need to upgrade to the latest version but i currently have version 1.03.3. How do i go about upgrading to the latest version?

Latest is .6g, if you're on .5 you can upgrade. If you're on less we'll need to check. I checked just in case but we weren't able to access your router. Ensure R1 in DMZ and remote support is ticked in misc settings.

I just placed the Netduma into my routers DMZ, Sorry about that.