Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Netduma Staff

What the hell do you have to do to get an upgrade around here? Post #2 Everything is ready and waiting

All you have to do is post in this thread to get an upgrade - but the developer who checks the router's is away. Read the post by Fraser a few posts back which explains.

As far as I know they won't offer support via twitter,so you best bet is to keep posting on the forum or message Fraser via the forum.

Does anyone check this thing anymore?  Hey guys, I think most people here are pretty tech savy hence the reason why we own a Netduma in the first place;  If you could post some instructions on how to do the upgrade from a firmware version less than 1.03.5 I'm sure we could follow it.  I'm an IT Manager/Network Engineer.  Can't be that hard.

• Netduma Staff

Does anyone check this thing anymore?  Hey guys, I think most people here are pretty tech savy hence the reason why we own a Netduma in the first place;  If you could post some instructions on how to do the upgrade from a firmware version less than 1.03.5 I'm sure we could follow it.  I'm an IT Manager/Network Engineer.  Can't be that hard.

There's a post by Fraser a few posts back which explains. The upgrade process is the same on routers below .5, but the router needs to be checked remotely before you do the upgrade as to make sure it doesn't get bricked.

• Netduma Staff

Wouldn't it just be easier to post the .5 update file and simply instruct people to update to that BEFORE updating to .6?

I think any version prior to .5 carried the risk of bricking the router when upgrading.

• Netduma Staff

I Am here saying im on an older version than 1.03.5 and have remote support ticked (found in >settings >miscellaneous) and I you want to upgrade.

You need to wait until you receive a reply from Fraser saying that your router has been checked. It won't be done instantly.

Sooooooo; I've been a terrible person to my Duma and I feel awful but I haven't had any time to game or play with it or anything. So I'm still on 1.03.4 :( If I could get some help to get the full Duma going again I'd love It! and please hurry my girlfriends on vacation for 2 weeks and I finally have time  B)