Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

I put my router in the DMZ. Can you try again ?

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

Howdy! I'm sitting on 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade! Thanks!

I'm on version 1.03.3 and need to upgrade the firmware. I'm also havint to expand my filter all the way to thee UK to get the abcd... error to not happen. I have support access checked so you can do th upgrade for me. Thanks

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub & remote support is ticked in misc settings.

HI, Im on an older version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade the firmware to the current version.

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub & remote support is ticked in misc settings.

I am running 103.3 and when I click upgrade it says I am running latest firmware,  I have enabled remote access and would like the upgrade thank you.

Hi all, I'm currently on v1.03.4 and I would like an upgrade when you're available, my remote access has been enabled :)

Also you guys need to pop down to another Halo event some time!  Don't think we've seen some of you since i51/i52 I believe?

I would like to upgrade please been trying for three weeks now my remote access is enable im 1.03.3

I am running 1.03.4 and I have remote access ticked.  I would like to upgrade.  Thank you.

I AM ON VERSION 1.03.3 AND NEED TO UPGRADE!

REMOTE SUPPORT IS TICKED.

MY R1 is now bridged and so you should be good to go to change settings remotely now!

thanks again! :D

ok, trying again. at 1.03.4 now.

Hello there I am on 1.03.4 and have remote access ticked and would like to upgrade

It says to post here before I update my Netduma? 

Is this all I needed to do? :)

I am on version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade.

When will this happen?

Sorry a was a test.

version

R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd 

Router in DMZ and qos rule.#

how do i upgrade

i am running firmware 1.03.3  i'm not sure on what the next step is??( upgrade failed; with exitcode2 ) is what i get. do any of you think that this upgrade will fix the load bars constantly loading and not allowing access to the host, congestion etc screens???????? 

• Administrators

Hello my Netduma is out of date, I still have 1.03.3 I need the remote access to download the 1.03.5 I do have the remote access feature enabled so you can remotely do the update. Thanks!

just reconnected mine and its a lower version so what do i need to do for the upgrade?

Hi I am on ver 1.03.3 can you fix so i can update please.

Also I am having trouble with the VPN always unable to connect no matter which server I choose, it was working ok yesterday any ideas?

Hello, 

I submitted a request to update two weeks ago and still haven't been contacted or noticed any changes to my router, my settings are correct and awaiting help.  I'm running 1.03.4 at the moment and would like to upgrade because my netduma router is kinda useless at the moment.  Please help!

Thanks,

`Aaron

I'm currently using 1.03.3 and needing an upgrade. My router is open to remote access. Thank you

I currently have version R1 debug version 1.03.3, I'm curious as to why mine is so far behind. I've been experiencing some inconsistency issues with NAT on ps4. I wonder if upgrading to the latest firmware will solve some of these problems. Killer router so far aside from a few issues!

Also open to remote access to upgrade, thank you in advance.

-cheers

I'm running 1.03.3 remote support is checked, please let me know when I can download the upgrade safely 

Hi guys, Im currently running version 1.03.3 and require the remote access upgrade. I have remote access enabled. Thanks.

I have an older version than 1.03.5 and I want to upgrade

Hello,

I'm currently on 1.03.3.  Would like an upgrade when possible.  Thanks!

• Administrators

Would like upgrade please.

My router has never been upgraded before and is currently running version 1.03.3.  I need to update to the latest version.  Please help :)

I would like to upgrade my router to try to solve an issue and I am currently running version 1.03.4

On firmware 1.03.3. Want to upgrade.

I Am here saying im on an older version than 1.03.5 and have remote support ticked (found in >settings >miscellaneous) and I you want to upgrade.

I have version 1.03.3, I just realized I can upgrade.

I have an older version of 1.03.5 and i want to upgrade.

I'm still running 1.03.3. I have remote admin enabled. I'd like to do the update. What's next?

Thanks.

Sooooooo; I've been a terrible person to my Duma and I feel awful but I haven't had any time to game or play with it or anything. So I'm still on 1.03.4 :( If I could get some help to get the full Duma going again I'd love It! and please hurry my girlfriends on vacation for 2 weeks and I finally have time  B)

I am on a version less than 1.03.5 and would like to upgrade please.

I am on an older version than 1.03.5 and have remote support ticked (found in >settings >miscellaneous) and that you want to upgrade.

hi there I am on version 1.03.3 and would like to upgrade!

thx

Hi, I have version 1.03.4 and I would like to upgrade, remote support is enabled.

Thanks a lot man;  I am good to go.  I'm not sure how to use the new "PROFILES" menu, but I'll play around with it though.  

I got a "Failed with exitcode 2"

Was trying to upgrade via a laptop and wifi, but the wifi is through a Time Capsule that is wired to the R1.

Router -> R1 -> Time Capsule (Wifi) -> Macbook

I can try it with a Win10 machine hardwired to the R1 next time.

• Administrators

I now have my R1 in my routers dmz and remote support is ticked. Cheers

Still could not access your router. Could you ensure any UPnP/port forwarding is disabled on your ISP hub. If it is already then take R1 out of the DMZ and port forward 1024 - 60,000 TCP to the R1.

I'm not sure what you mean by DMZ I only have one port from the modem. And remote support is checked

I would like you all to check and see if it is OK for me to upgrade my router

i am on a older version and would like to upgrade

My ISP had an outage yesterday in my area around the same time my router was checked. I am not sure if the R1 was rebooted after the check was done. So to be on the safe side can I please be rechecked? I am on version 1.03.3. Thank you!

My ISP had an outage yesterday in my area around the same time my router was checked. I am not sure if the R1 was rebooted after the check was done. So to be on the safe side can I please be rechecked? I am on version 1.03.3. Thank you!

Nevermind, just finished the upgrade successfully.

I have no port forwarding rules setup on my ISP hub just the R1 in DMZ as requested. I did have upnp enabled on the R1 which I have now disabled. As for port forwarding 1024-60000 to the R1 I'm not sure how to do that. Would having my modem in modem mode help?

I got a "Failed with exitcode 2"

Was trying to upgrade via a laptop and wifi, but the wifi is through a Time Capsule that is wired to the R1.

Router -> R1 -> Time Capsule (Wifi) -> Macbook

I can try it with a Win10 machine hardwired to the R1 next time.

Any advice? is it safe to try again, or do you need to reset anything?

• Administrators

Would like upgrade please from 1.03.3. netduma now in DMZ

I have no port forwarding rules setup on my ISP hub just the R1 in DMZ as requested. I did have upnp enabled on the R1 which I have now disabled. As for port forwarding 1024-60000 to the R1 I'm not sure how to do that. Would having my modem in modem mode help?

I am on 1.03.3 and have Allow remote access to Netduma Tech support checked. Please upgrade my router to the newest firmware. Thank you!

I have an older version than 1.03.5m. I have version 1.03.4 . I also have the remote access ticked. Excited about this new upgrade. Love what you guys been doing. Thanks

Chris Feltner

We could not access your router. Please put the WAN IP from the duma into the DMZ of your ISP hub. 

Any advice? is it safe to try again, or do you need to reset anything?

i am on version 1.02.07 and would like to upgrade and have remote access ticked

Upgrades will be checked next week.... over 2 weeks ago WTF?

I already posted you're fine to upgrade a page back. Don't reboot before upgrading.