Netduma upgrade (v 1.03.6j - Original Firmware)

• Administrators

Sorry did not check the DMZ. I guess it is alright now (at least it says so :) )

You're good to go. Please do not reboot the router before upgrading.

Hello! 

I an running a R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd

Can I upgrade?

My router is running 1.03.4 on rb-951g-2hnd and I'd like to upgrade.  The check box is ticked for remote support.

Still not able to upgrade. I tried unplugging TimeCapsule and ISP router. No dice, still failed with exitcode 2. Most recently failed with exitcode 1. Then the Internet stopped working, and rebooting ISP router didn't work, so I had to reboot R1, and now Internet is working. Can you reset me and I'll try upgrading again? Should I open a support ticket?

My router is still running "R1 debug version 1.03.3 running on rb-951g-2hnd" please assist me with the upgrade process. Remote support is ticked on.

hi i was sent here by fraser from twitter. i think i may have posted here a few weeks ago then never followed up with it. but i am trying to get my firmware upgraded. thank you. my name is the same as twitter.

Hello, My netduma should now be available.  Please let me know if you still cannot connect.  Thanks

Currently running version 1.03.4 on rb-951g-2hnd, remote access is on and I want to upgrade.

You're good to go. Please do not reboot before upgrading.

I am currently running R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd .

I would like to upgrade to the latest version.

Remote access is turned on for you.

Thanks!

Hi Fraser,

I believe my R1 should now be in DMZ mode, remote access is still ticked, can you upgrade me asap please since I'v been trying since 23/4/16. currently running 1.03.3

im 1.03.3 i have remote access enabled i would like to upgrade been trying for 3 weeks please help

I've PM'd you.

Hi i'm on version R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd and would like to be upgraded to the newest version whenever possible i have remote access for tech support checked please let me know if i need to do anything else to help you help me...

thanks in advance

Toy

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and make sure check version is enabled in misc settings.

hi, i am unable to find check version in the misc settings. the allow remote access is checked.i have no idea how to check if the r1 is in the dmz of mt isp hub.could i get some help?

• Netduma Staff

hi, i am unable to find check version in the misc settings. the allow remote access is checked.i have no idea how to check if the r1 is in the dmz of mt isp hub.could i get some help?

I think Fraser meant 'Allow Remote Access'. That is the third option in Settings >> Miscellaneous and it should be enabled :)

i just found check version in the upgrade tab and it is checked.

• Administrators

Would like to upgrade as soon as possible. on version 1.03.4

We could not access your router. Please ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub and remote support is checked in miscellaneous settings.

Hi i'm on version R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd and would like to be upgraded to the newest version whenever possible i have remote access for tech support checked please let me know if i need to do anything else to help you help me...

thanks in advance

Toy

R1 debug version 1.03.4 running on rb-951g-2hnd   would like to be upgraded to the newest version whenever possible i have remote access for tech support checked

yes correct it is enabled.

We couldn't access your router. Please disable UPnP & any port forwarding on your ISP hub.

I've been out for a while from the forum. Was there a beta firmware upgrade that I missed? If so, how do I upgrade. Sorry, been under a rock.

What version on you on currently?  1.03.06g is the latest.  If you do not have that version, follow the instructions on the first page of this thread and Fraser or one of the guys will hit your router and prep you, then you can self install the latest version.

What are you missing?  Hyper Lane for one.  Advanced queuing for gaming packets.  And some other stuff I have probably forgotten as commonplace now.  It's been a bit and I suspect that was a pretty heavy rock.  :P