Sign in to follow this  
true_mike55

trying to keep an open nat

can anyone give me an easy way to remember how to keep an open nat if it changes back into moderate i have about 200 to 300 down and 35 up also to keep me in a new york server when i run any speed test apparently both keep changing to a west side server on me as well i havent been able to keep an open nat im running new duma os so trying to get use to it still but havent been able to find a way to open my nat at all?? and havent been able to stay on a new york speed test server unless i hard wire straight to modem any help please with duma or not even sure if its kaspersky thats acting a fool thanks so much i appreciate the help happy holidays for 2018 i would like to be able to keep my post if i run into any of these same problems thanks again..

first im sorry i havnt been on my system for some time but i play on PC only and havent had an open nat only a few times before with the older OS to R1 so most times i have to hard wire to modem as well there are many times i have to unplug the router or the modem if i keep dropping off wifi for my phone but too much of a hassle to continue doing any quick fix to keep an open nat any suggestions i mostly play pubg and since yea as well to BO4 thanks i truly appreciate it

Hi Mike - no  worries. This should be quite straightforward to fix. This guide should get you there - please could you try following it and let us know how you get on. Obviously skip the console-specific parts: http://support.netduma.com/support/solutions/articles/16000076587-dumaos-optimal-settings-guide-open-nat