trying to keep an open nat

true_mike55

ok now seems to have hit an issue either people like i said is feeding on to my wifi cause i am getting outrageously poor signal  since i cant get into my netduma interface to see whats going on at a regular i get 300 down 35 up now im only getting 11 down ???? whats up i tried resetting modem and router same case nothing i sent an email with 2 different emails and no words from anyone

• 2 months later...

this has to be the worst feeling after being at the most busiest of my life ever i just opened up the replacement duma i got a while back all happy to do so till after opening the box getting the duma in my hands i hear a loose something in the duma idk if its something important an extra piece or what so i came here in worries if i should even try to hook it up now cause now if its something through shipping and handling and it doesnt work i wont know what in the world to do advice please ??????? i was just hoping to get on here after hooking it up to ask any advice i should take with any updates and setting but now this craziness please this is impossible

yes well im happy cause its working and will keep u posted if any tree or anything starts growing out of it lol but its clean and smooth so far now can u point me in the right direction of updates im kinda worried from the last time with this issue happening with the latest update when my duma started acting up can i keep it updated just before the newer interface update or you tell me whats ur better advice? as well ipv and certain things i should know it has been some time messing with the interface and lastly Passphrase is that as password so i can change it wasnt to sure whether to mess with it thanks but yes man im back and happy thanks again 

• Administrators

.29 is the latest version and there are only two versions available for DumaOS on the R1. I would just stay on the update you're on now (even if it isn't the latest) as if it's not broken then don't fix it! Usually would recommend you upgrade but its better to leave it as is at the moment. Basically most things in settings you should leave default unless you know what you're doing - there isn't anything there that will give you a vastly different experience. Yes you could change that if you like, just remember what you change it to!

• Administrators

What do you mean? Passphrase for WiFi is the WiFi password. If you're referring to the admin login then it's just the password for when you access the interface. You can change either if you want. Just remember if you change the WiFi passphrase then you'll have to enter the new password again on any WiFi devices that were already connected.