Please follow the below instructions to open your console/game NAT using the XR500:
- If you have your console added to the Geo-Filter then put them in spectating mode, this is to ensure the Geo-Filter does not cause a false reading of the NAT Type (this could be caused by the Geo-Filter blocking the NAT server, it doesn't mean the Geo-Filter causes a closed NAT it means it blocks the server that would tell you it's open)
- Your console should have a dynamic IP address (network settings on console are set to automatic & no static rule set on the router).
- Make sure UPnP is enabled in settings and remove any port forwarding entries you have created.
- Turn off console then turn off and turn on your router.
- Wait couple minutes turn on the console. Does the console itself and the game both show open now?
If not then set your console to a static IP in the router settings and put it in the DMZ. This should definitely provide you with an open NAT.