Refund!!

smolina1212

I am abosuletly disgusted at this product and company!!! I want a full refund!!!! I have seen myself get put into the same game over 500 times in and out over and over again. I cannot play cod with this thing because it wont put me into a game. Sometimes i laugh about actually how bad it is when trying to find games. I will put me in a perfectly good lobby that didnt start yet, and will kick me. Then it will throw me into an already started game and kick me 300 times untill i FORCED to turn off the XBOX and STOP PLAYING. This router has made me dread playing cod simply because it has taken over 30 minutes to find a match and no im not using a small radius. Im talking about the whole US in the geo filter and it can find a match for atleast 30 minutes. I want a full refund and i will not accept anything less. Your product sucks!!!!!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You seem very frustrated and I guess if your settings are not optimized for your connection that would be understandable. Take a deep breath, all of us here have had issues at the start and then had someone help us and things became much better once we understood what the router can actually do.

Let me assure you as a Netduma R1 user the router not only works, but works "too well" for that matter, especially in COD games.

http://i.imgur.com/PX6XYt4.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/a2e10d7.jpg

If you'd like some help to sort out your issues many of us including the Netduma staff are here, so share some info with me (us) here and I/we'll do what we can to help you, if you'd like that.

If so, tell me what firmware version you're using, the router has seen a handful of updates already but out of the box it comes with an early retail version, it may need updating, also what kind of connection and ISP are you using, share your state perhaps...

Have you updated your router? It should be on 1.06 unless you're running the .7 beta.

Have you asked for help before this post? There are a lot of ppl here that can help you.

I can understand that you're frustrated, but there is no way you have your geofilter set to cover the entire U.S. and you can't find a game.

Hm yebs i understand you are angry this product for many of us neede seting up everithing corectly so my question is since you have that problem did you try asking for help here casue when will you have all the settings set up so that they work you will love this product i am sorry you have to expirence this bot i am prety sure its fixable there is a chat where people will help you step by step with your setup to find exsacly whats nat nowrking and belive me with this routere and help other here prrety fats they can help and reslove you issues the target for wevery one here is to get the best gaming expirience to every member/owner

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry to hear that but I can provide technical help. It seems to me the main issue is lobby booting. If you're are on the latest version(.7b) when you get booted you will see a padlock appear where you should have connected so you can choose if you want to increase your filter to get the game.

If you want to just get a game quick you can untick strict mode that will stop the lobby booting.

If you're able to a screenshot of your entire host filtering page it could help me assist you further.

I think we may have been trolled

Either way it doesn't matter because there are enough of us willing to help and we know as owners of the router that it works and is better than any other device that claims to even do a quarter of what this can do.

I am abosuletly disgusted at this product and company!!! I want a full refund!!!! I have seen myself get put into the same game over 500 times in and out over and over again. I cannot play cod with this thing because it wont put me into a game. Sometimes i laugh about actually how bad it is when trying to find games. I will put me in a perfectly good lobby that didnt start yet, and will kick me. Then it will throw me into an already started game and kick me 300 times untill i FORCED to turn off the XBOX and STOP PLAYING. This router has made me dread playing cod simply because it has taken over 30 minutes to find a match and no im not using a small radius. Im talking about the whole US in the geo filter and it can find a match for atleast 30 minutes. I want a full refund and i will not accept anything less. Your product sucks!!!!!!!

Update to .7 beta - http://forum.netduma.com/topic/742-7-beta/?do=findComment&comment=10015

Select the Xbox Live PA service in the geo filter page

Set your home location in the ocean with a 111km filter size

Set "ping assist" to 40-50 ms and then enjoy playing xbox again.

If you require ANY help doing this there are loads of people on this forum willing to help. 99% of the time the problems people are having are because of user error.

I have geo filter set to whole US and average match making time is appx 30 mins, absolute joke!!!

You must have something setup incorrectly... I suggest you contact Netduma Ian... He will help you find the correct settings.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Please disable strict mode and you'll get games much quicker. After doing that I'm more than happy to help you get the most out of the geo-filter.

I have geo filter set to whole US and average match making time is appx 30 mins, absolute joke!!! 

Could you please post screen shots of your geo filter settings , somewhere along the line you have incorrect settings.

we're more than happy to help you here 

Either Kim Jong Un leveled US with weapons of mass destruction, or your settings are incorrect.

@ smolina1212,first off did you set everything up correctly.

Have you posted about your issues in the forum before,and asked for assistance.

And everyone has been so nice to you with their replies,which is fine there are great knowledgeable people here.And always willing to help but might i suggest "being a little less of a dick approach" next time.Everyone who owns one knows the product's results speak for them self.

So if your having issues ask for help but be less of an ass.

Hope you get your issues with the duma resolved and if your trolling,find a different hobby.Either way have a nice day    :)

@ smolina1212. Your settings are not clearly set properly. Perhaps take time and read the forum to make sure everything is right. Perhaps ask a question in a nice manner, your post is very rude and childish. I wouldn't help you if that's the way I was approached. Have a nice day.

Lol @Jman I never asked for help, I asked for a refund!!!

Hi there, 

As we have tried to explain to you , the issue you are having is simply down to your settings that's it, 

I don't understand where the anger directed at us has come from, we have always replied to you promptly and politely, both on here and on twitter. I will admit I personally didn't reply to your pm to me but I am sure you can understand why given the content.

We are more than happy to offer a replacement if your router is at fault as we would with any customer , but obviously as we and others have pointed out the issue you have seems to be purely settings based. If you would like one of us to personally walk you through the simple to do settings we would still be more than happy and willing too

We have all offered to help you correctly set up your router including our ceo, our lead dev and myself, and any number of our community who all use our product on a daily basis with no issues.

If you would rather just have refund the details for that are clearly listed in our terms which can be found here http://www.netduma.com/legal/terms.php

Please let us know which option you would prefer and we will get back to you during uk business working hours. 

Hey guys we're gonna try, and help him as much as possible. He is frustrated, and not everyone handles things the way we expect. However there is no need to take this post off-topic, and take shots at each other. So let's be nice, and try to help him first :)

I'd like a refund because my Netduma doesn't make me a coffee and offer me sexual favors in the morning.

This is not directed at the OP, but I'd like the Netduma to offer me sexy time and then a cup of coffee. :( Hopefully .8 will give me this.

I'd like a refund because my Netduma doesn't make me a coffee and offer me sexual favors in the morning.

This is not directed at the OP, but I'd like the Netduma to offer me sexy time and then a cup of coffee. :( Hopefully .8 will give me this.

Don't even get me started on the lack of coffee making this is a topic I bring up with Iain on a nearly daily basis and I still don't think he realizes i am actually being serious, as for sexy time sorry buddy the R1 is family friendly  

Archived