Refund!!

smolina1212

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This happens to me too, it's because it needs to temporarily block that ip.  This was you don't join the same lobby over and over, in the mean time I just start a game then when i get stuck joining over and over I just wait...then it normally finds a game.

IDK man. I still haven't found a lobby since my last post on here. When i do get into a game it's on a server in California. I'm in Florida and it shows a ping of 150 pluss! I'm trying not to dog this product but so far it just been hyp. A little help? Maybe? (Still not in a game)

IDK man. I still haven't found a lobby since my last post on here. When i do get into a game it's on a server in California. I'm in Florida and it shows a ping of 150 pluss! I'm trying not to dog this product but so far it just been hyp. A little help? Maybe? (Still not in a game)

Try moving your home location closer to a server with less ping, also set Ping Assist to about 40-50ms and you'll get much better servers.

Guys, I'm having the same problem. Strict mode is definitely off. I'm using version 1.02.7. My xbox one is the only device connected to R1 aside from the computer I access it from.

Select the Xbox Live PA service in the geo filter page

Set your home location in the ocean with a 111km filter size

Set "ping assist" to 40-50 ms and then enjoy playing xbox again. If you don't find any games within 2-3 minutes then increase it to 60 ms

I havn't had a good FPS online experience since MW2 until Netduma. You need to spend time and tune the router to your setup-area. I have now gone positive in AW after only having the Netduma for a few weeks! Instead of enjoying 10% of my game time, now it's more like I'm beasting 90% of the time getting warbirds every match!

Xbox one. The U.S. is full of hosts to bad i can't to them. That's with strict off. I spend 80% of my gaming time getting kicked for lobbies

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/988-temporarily-ban-host/

is a lot like what you are speaking of...you most likely need to back out of the matchmaking wait for 30 seconds then try again

Guest Netduma_Iain

Mr papa cheery we try not to moderate here, but we may have to soon. Please start a new thread and we can help you.

OP pm if you'd like to schedule a time for 1 on 1 help.

Papa as maz said xbl core services were down so we can't offer help beyond that. Furthermore your internet connection has pretty bad stats which would explain those graphs.

So please start two threads, why are my internet diagnostics bad and why can't I get a game. In the game thread please mention the playlist, geo-filter settings and where you get games with strict mode off. Thanks.

This thread is closed OP can start a new one with GF questions or pm and schedule a chat time.

Archived