I am at a complete loss

its a direct line from modem...its funny you mention those tips as i read through your post a few minutes ago and did all of them. still having same issue running static IP with port forwarding for the xbox. im interested in the open dns though

Go back to Automatic in your Xbox or Playstation. I did away with the static IP and now I'm having excellent performance. I've also set my starburst on the C/C page at nill. Reset the distribution and then update it. I don't use it. I leave my download at 100%, and do my adjusting with the upload. Of course, this wouldn't work before the update. I set my location directly on top of where I live, and tick it until I find a match.Right now I'm at 563 miles, and not experiencing lobby boot. UPnP ticked in all locations. I did not forward any ports. In my situation it was a detriment. Untick IPv6 in all locations. Ping is anywhere from zero as my starting point as high as 25ms, and I haven't had to go beyond 25ms since the update. My network is Open behind a cone NAT. Right now I have 2% packet loss with my MTU set at automatic, and I had a blast this morning. I've fought it, and I know where you're at. Don't give up, because the payoff is grand!

134796322.png

All the people who are having issue I know you are frustrated and it frustrates me to hear it.

This router works as said, I never had a problem with updating the router and I have done two updates since I have got the router.

There should be no issue with the router working with a new game other than the game being new and their servers.

If you are seriously using two routers in your network like this: MODEM>OTHER ROUTER>NETDUMA>CONSOLE

Expect some issues on top of server issues and set it up like this: MODEM>NETDUMA>CONSOLE

All the people who are having issue I know you are frustrated and it frustrates me to hear it.

This router works as said, I never had a problem with updating the router and I have done two updates since I have got the router.

There should be no issue with the router working with a new game other than the game being new and their servers.

If you are seriously using two routers in your network like this: MODEM>OTHER ROUTER>NETDUMA>CONSOLE

Expect some issues on top of server issues and set it up like this: MODEM>NETDUMA>CONSOLE

I have Router/Modem (its a VDSL Router) then Netduma and never have any issues :)

I have the two routers setup, just did it the other day and its working

Guys again i appreciate the answers and I get it they are busy but am looking for an admin to address the issues. Modem>netduma>consoles

>asus (AP)

• Netduma Staff

Guys again i appreciate the answers and I get it they are busy but am looking for an admin to address the issues. Modem>netduma>consoles

>asus (AP)

Can you post a screen shot of the ping graph in a game.

Can you post a screen shot of the ping graph in a game.

I can....but my issue is finding a game with bleeding edge and cloud enabled.  If i turn it off its fine I find games relatively quick, including  friends in party. As a matter of fact I find games faster with a 6 man with it off as well.

It is a database where servers are located on the map

If it is working with it off, I would just leave it off and maybe Fraser or Iain can look into why it is not working on your set up.

I can....but my issue is finding a game with bleeding edge and cloud enabled.  If i turn it off its fine I find games relatively quick, including  friends in party. As a matter of fact I find games faster with a 6 man with it off as well.

When you turn on bleeding edge make sure you press 7c9b8018c0.png

• Administrators

When you turn it off are you referring to auto cloud as well or just bleeding edge? If its just bleeding edge off the one I did for that is literally just incorrect locations so if you're not getting games with that, it's because they weren't supposed to be in that area. 

Archived